The Cursed Alpha | ๐ฝ.๐ฝ๐พ

zepochz รกltal

"๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ... Tรถbb

ใ‚ˆใ†ใ“ใ
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
โ€ A/N โ€
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 2: Golden Orbs

4.8K 244 85
zepochz รกltal

"His eyes, the lost soul. How beautiful it was to know he holds stories underneath those orbs."

___

Clasping to the hem of your sleeves, the freezing breeze was too much for your small figure to take. It was as if the air went straight into the long sleeves, hugging your body tightly, making you feel almost numb at your own presence. Exhaling through the cold thin air, you walk your way up to the stairs.

"i-i swear to God,  I'm not planning on going up to college this early if this was what prepared for me." you silently shiver, feeling the cold air rummaging through the tiny space inside the massive coat you were forced to wear by your mother, not surprisingly.

As you reached the top, your heart immediately warmed up upon seeing the entrance of the building. Hastily, you rush towards the glass framed doors and opened it lightly enough for your figure to go through inside.

To be clear enough here, it wasn't fully your intention to be up this early but apparently, that was what lies inside your mother's head as you were just peacefully sleeping in the early dawn. She decided to wake you up, acting as if you were running late for your first day but as soon as you step outside, you knew your mother was just playing games.

Yet perhaps, maybe your mother knew what was right for you. You silently chuckled, loud enough for only yourself to hear.

Stepping inside, you hug your small freezing figure tightly, helping to regain your body's original heat. That, as you view around the massive hall you were in. There weren't many people inside, although it was enough to build up the nervousness into the pit of your stomach.

You gulped down, clearing your dry throat. It was as if the anxiety and nervous were taking the steer within your brain, making you feel uncomfortable and scared of the new thing life is holding right in front of you.

With a huff, you decided to take a step forward. Signaling to your brain it was time to move forward, get on with life, and get a grip on yourself. This is the new you, and a new life you're about to experience. Nothing can stop you, nothing.

Head high, you took another step, and a step and another one, that keeps going while your brown curious eyes were occupied on observing the places.

The hall you were in was massive, and oddly it feels as if the details, the textures, the aura was just like what you felt in your grandmother's house.

"How odd.." you whispered to yourself, touching the carves gently, eyeing it carefully. Holding it as if it was such a fragile thing to hold. "What is?" a hoarse man's voice echoed through your ear. Surprised at the sudden voice, you step back and now observing the person in front of you.

It was a he. A middle-aged man perhaps, he was as seem to be in his twenties. You noticed there was a cheeky smile he had on, showing his youth era hasn't over yet for him. He had white sleeves up until the crook of his arm, revealing unshaved arm hairs and veiny hands. You glance at his eyes and manage to say something out of your still cold lips.

"Who are you?" you asked, with a tone high. Perhaps it may come off as rude since you realize the emotions on his face dimmed a bit, but he was still had his cheeky smile on his face.

"Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you," he answered, giving out his hand to shake with yours. You hesitantly take his hands and connected them with yours.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you too." he nodded quietly, as he smiled again with now you notice, the dimples showing on both of his cheeks. "I'm a new professor here, you seem a bit lost there.. Besides, I never saw your face in here." he boldly says, making you arch your eyebrows.

"You're new, how would you know if I was a new student or not?" again, it was unintentionally rude and you mentally slap your head for that. He let out a chuckle, "I may be only been here for 3 years but i can quickly catch which are my students or not". Feeling confused even more, you asked "Your students?"

"Yes, all of the students here are being taught by me. Haven't you notice there are only, what? 600 ish people in this town and only 200 of them are around your age." Feeling shocked at his statement, you widened your eyes and a gap left hanging between your lips.

He lets out a deep chuckle seeing your reaction then, he asks you  "Now since you're new here, may I see your timetable- perhaps I can tell you when you'll see me or not." you quickly give him the timetable that was given by your mom to you.

"ah, you're in class history of Architecture? Marvelous, you'll see me soon. About a couple of minutes from now. Well then, I have to prepare the class, see you soon new student." He gives back your timetable with a polite nod before he turns around and head back to where he was supposed to.

Still feeling awed at the fact he just said. There were only 600 ish people? That's not even as much as the people in your high school! How odd, that made you gotten even more curious. Seeing the fact that the town was so little, also betting the fact that everybody must have known almost everybody in this town.

You were too lost in your own abstruse thought until the sound of bells ringing echoed through the massive hall. Jumping at the sudden sound, you quickly regained yourself as you walk towards the class you were supposed to be.

Hopefully, it will all work out well, you thought to yourself. Sighing with ease before you open the door, to the bright light of a new beginning.

___

Time passed shortly, and you didn't even realize the bells were ringing once more. This time, signaling that it was time for the students to have a break or continue their studies. Of course, depending on one's timetable. You yawned, feeling heavy already upon your head, after hearing hours and hours of the History Of Architecture lecture by none other than of course, Mr. Kim.

Upon something great, unexpectedly for your surprise, Mr. Kim announces, saying "class dismissed, I have another class to teach, see you next week students!". Gathering all his stuff, he quickly rushes outside the classroom. To be honest, you felt really bad for the young man, although the university only holds for 200 students, he still manages to teach all of them.

Must have been hard, you thought to yourself as you clean the table and walk down the row of seats, stepping outside the classroom. You clasped your books in your hands tightly as you walk outside, observing the hall you were once again.

It was still confusing to you, how the design was able to bring the same feeling you had with the ones in your grandmother's house. Lost in your thought once more, a grumbling noise came upon your ears. Widening your eyes, you glance down at your stomach.

A red tint flashed on your cheeks as soon as you realize you were unsurprisingly hungry. You shift your gaze towards in front of you, noticing there was a woman. Perhaps around your age.

"Excuse me?" you bravely asked, having her turn her head at your words. She smiled, a cheerful expression on her face. "Do you know where to go to the nearest place to eat?" you asked, softly. She chuckled, curly hair tangling on her broad shoulder. She seems fit. Extremely fit.

"Ah, you must be the new kid," she replied softly, pointing at a direction, she adds "It's near here. Just go there and turn left." You look closely as you nod before you could even say your gratitude, she quickly says "by the way, I'm Lizzy, but you can call me Liz, You?"

"Liz? Cool, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you," says you, replying her smile with yours. For a split moment, her eyes glimmer as she continues on with her words "Are you going there? Wanna go together?"

The thought of you going there with a new person, that might just be your very first friend here made you feel a bit joyful within you. You were excited, and so you nod quickly with a wide smile on your face. She smiled seeing your reaction, and so she takes a step further from you as you follow by her side.

The whole walk from the spot you were in towards the nearest place to eat was quite lengthy, and it was the perfect time for you and your supposedly new friend, Liz to know each other more. Through the conversation you both had, it was clear to you that she was more of a cheerful person. Especially seeing the beaming smile she had on.

Curly raven hair tangling behind her ear, her soft tanned skin, her long eyelashes, and much more. The longer the conversation was, the more you found yourself getting fond of her.

She asked you where were you from, and as simple as it is, you answered it truthfully. But not all of course, and she also did explain to you how small the town is. Holding up to only 600 people inside the town.

Even worse, you couldn't quite tell if it was a joke or not, saying that the government never actually acknowledged them. You were getting more interested in the topic but soon, she stopped as she opens the glass door in front of us. "Oh, we're here...Welcome to the cafe where all the ravenous students go when they're out of green papers. If you know what I mean."

You chuckled at her playful wink, as you both walk side to side towards the cashier. Liz stood by you while she was talking to the cashier, her voice sweet as she does, with her lovely smile that you grew fond of. You took this time, to be in your curious mind, analyzing the whole place.

The cafe was a small place. It wasn't much, and from the first look of it, anyone could tell the cafe can only hold for about few people. Yet, although it was small, you could not deny the fact that it was fully crowded.

Really crowded.

The cafe was filled with people talking, sipping their drinks, spilling on their friend's clothes, the sound of cigarettes, mug clasping, etc.

It was lovely, you have to admit. Dare you say, authentic? Your thought was soon vanished as a familiar voice speak up at you and a tan hand waving in front of your face. "Hey, Y/N? You're there?" you shake your head, glancing her and reply "Yeah?". She smiled as she asks you "what do you want to order?"

You took a glance at the menu hanging on the desk right in front of you, and feeling no curiosity what so ever, you answer politely "be my guest, I'm new here anyway." She let out a giggle as she nods and continues talking to the cashier.

After feeling satisfied with you observing the place, you turn to her seeing she was still talking to the cashier, so you wait for her, getting ready to pay for your own meals. When your eyes move towards your pocket, it caught a glance of a ring Liz was wearing. It was a wooden ring, with words carved beautifully upon it.

Stand there was the word-

the omega.

You furrowed your eyebrows, confused. Omega? The words keep replaying in your head as your ears picked up the sound of the cafe door opening. You weren't curious to see who it may be that causes the creaking sound, but somehow, there was something within you that makes you have an urge to see who it was.

As if it was like a magnetic form.

As soon as you did, your eyes felt glued, you couldn't move. As a flash of glistening golden orbs attached the curiosity within your brown ones. There was something odd with those orbs, and boldly you kept your glance. Keeping still eye contact as the man does as well.

Soon, you were quick to notice there was a sheer smirk crept upon his velvet-like lips, as your heart beats rapidly fast against your chest.

____

Good day loves!!!

Yes, yes i'm back, and i'm here to say i am truly sorry i haven't upload for like what? a month or so? I was too caught up with my school and I couldn't find the right time to just sit and write. but hey, I did it now! 😔💛 So, I'll try uploading more, don't worry💞

See you in the next chapter;) aAAH SKSJKSMS IM EXCITED

here's namjoon eating to cheer you up

xoxo,z

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

177K 6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1K 45 18
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...
629K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
35.7K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...