Business | Nakamoto Yuta

By nanamints

"You started it as a Business" "I'm gonna end it the same way" More

Prologue
━ ♕ ━
Playlists
0.1: ruthless
0.2: gala
0.3: deal
0.4: signing
0.5: expectations
0.6: party
0.7: announcement
0.9: tux
1.0: date
2.0: wedding
3.0: interview
4.0: irony
5.0: normal
6.0: fire
7.0: wine and kisses
8.0: congratulations
9.0: quit
10: legal papers
11: acquantainces
12: appointment
13: moving on
14: courtroom
15: one day
16: just friends
17: the news
18: i'm sorry
19: tired
20. a chance?
21. anything
22. changes
23. always
24. jealousy?
25. i promise
26. bridge
27. one wish
28. a happily ever after.
Epilogue
Thank you!

0.8: wedding dress

2.3K 149 123
By nanamints

At that smile that sees my eyes
For me, the whole world is bathed in light
Hold my hands and I close my eyes
I hope this time stops here
~Into You, Yuri

Third Person POV

"You will be my wife after all, I have to protect you." Yuta answered which had caught Nara by surprise. She never thought that Yuta would really accept her as his wife. She was beaming on the inside but couldn't reply anything to what he said, speechless was the word for her.

"Nara dear." Yuta's Mom approached the couple who were caught up in a awkward situation. Nara sent her thanks to heaven for getting her out of that situation.

"Yes Mrs— I mean Mom." Nara replied, getting used to calling another lady her Mom would definitely take her some time.

"Your Mom and I wanted to speak about the wedding, you know, the dates, venues, guests and most importantly the dresses!" Yuta's Mom spoke, anyone could say that she was very enthusiastic for the wedding, when it was the couple who should be all giddy.

"Uh...yeah...sure." Nara was hesitant because it was another day for no work, although she knew that Doyoung will handle it but then no one likes backlog.

"Yuta, we should leave now, we have a lot of work tomorrow!" His Mom said to his son and he nodded as a reply.

His Mom then went to Nara's Mom to bid her goodbye. As they were talking Yuta came to Nara who was standing alone fidgeting with her ring and since they were alone Yuta's next move left was enough to make that night, Nara's peculiar night.

He kissed her cheek softly, his eyes full of admiration for her, "Bye princess, see you tomorrow." And with that he left the spot leaving the young girl absolutely stunned.

Nara places a hand on the spot he kissed and replayed the moment, "What on earth was that..." She whispered to herself.

"You are hallucinating Nara, you're drunk, too much champagne." She blabbered slapping her cheeks slightly to kind of bring her back to her senses. "I should go to sleep.." Nara whispered and walked back to her room.

The champagne was enough to get Nara into a deep slumber. The next morning she woke up just like how Cinderella would, as if world peace was regained. She was happy, she found it unusual but she wanted to enjoy it till it lasted.

"Good Morning Mom!" She greeted her Mom who was sitting on the dining table waiting for Nara to join her.

The old lady playfully squinted her eyes at her and looked at her head to toe, "Someone's in a good mood today?" She asked her placing down her newspaper.

"Yeah Mom, I don't know why, but I woke up really happy today!" Nara said with a huge smile on her face as she savoured the taste of the hot waffles. "Weird right?" She spoke with her mouth full of waffles.

"We are meeting Yuta and his mother today right?" Her Mom asked her, hesitant a little, 99% sure that Nara would straight up say 'no'.

"Yeah I know, his Mom informed me about it last night." She said, still stuffing her mouth with waffles.

"And you are fine with it?" Her mom was bewildered over the fact that Nara was okay with missing a day at work, over something like planning a wedding.

"Um" She wiped her mouth with the cloth provided beside her plate and continued "Yeah, it's not everyday that you get to choose a wedding dress, right?" She said and took a sip from her coffee.

"That's unusual." Her Mom whispered

"They will be coming at 11 right?" Nara asked her Mom who was zoned out, still trying figure out Nara's unusual mood today, she processed a series of thoughts is she on her periods? Or is she perhaps pregnant?

"Neither mom, neither am I on my periods nor am I pregnant" Nara facepalmed herself over her mom's loud thoughts, is it so rare for her to be giddy or something. "Now when are they coming, 11 right?" She asked again, repeating her earlier unheard question.

"Yeah, that's what she told me last night." Her Mom replied.

"Okay then! I'll be in my room! Tell me when they come." With that she left the dining table and went back to her room, her natural habitat.

"Was it me or Nara is acting weird today?" Nara's Mom chuckled.

"It's seems like the teenager Nara is back." Xu replied with a short laugh.

"Yes, it feels like that Xu." Her Mom smiles as she thought of the old days when Nara and Doyoung were teenagers, free from the burden of directing a whole company.

The next two hours went by fast. Nara worked in her room and was too engrossed in her work when she heard laughs and greets downstairs. She realised that Yuta and her Mom were here.

As anyone could expect, Nara's pride said 'wait here and let someone call you downstairs, or else he will think you were waiting for him and we don't want that.'

"Nara!" She heard Xu's voice call her. Nara pretended to work on her laptop, she didn't want to show that she was waiting for someone to come and call her down.

"Yeah Xu?" She replied turning her head to the door.

"Your Mom wants you downstairs." She said politely with a warm smile. "And make sure you look presentable Nara, they are your in-laws" Xu continued with a sigh.

"Yes Xu, I'll be there in two minutes." Nara replied and got up from her study table to 'make herself look presentable.'

Nara changed into a black jeans, white button up and black heels, brushed her hair and walked downstairs. She saw her Mom talking to Yuta and her would be mother in law as they were seated on the couch in front of them.

"There she is!" Yuta's mother exclaimed as she saw Nara walking to them. Yuta brought his gaze up and saw the girl in front of her. She somehow looked younger in her casual clothing than her formal clothes.

"Good Morning." Nara greeted Yuta's Mom with a warm smile.

"So Nara, Mrs. Nakamoto says that the wedding planner will be here in a few minutes and then after discussing with her we can go to check the wedding dress." Nara's Mom explained to her daughter.

"That would work. When is the planner coming?" Nara asked Yuta's Mom.

His Mom checked her watch and replied "She should be here in a minute."

"Sorry for the delay! I was caught up in some errands." A young lady, in her late twenties entered the room. Nara guessed her to be the wedding planner.

"Oh, that's absolutely fine. Take a seat." Nara's Mom gestured her to take a sit on the adjacent couch.

"Well hello, I am Alicia. I'll be your wedding planner. I'm guessing you are the bride, Nara?" She said and looked at Nara to which she nodded. "And you are the groom, Yuta?" She looked at Yuta and even he just nodded.

Alicia removed a few catalogs from her bag and handed it to Nara and Yuta, "Okay so, what kind of a wedding do you exactly want?" She said and removed her iPad to jot down the ideas.

Yuta shrugged and casually placed the book on the coffee table in front of them, "The kind of wedding Nara wants, I want it to be her big day." Yuta said to which Nara looked at him wide eyed, their Moms just smirked at each other while Alicia just smiled over the couple.

"That's sweet." She chuckled and turned to Nara, "So Nara what kind of wedding do you want?"

"Well, I don't want a flamboyant wedding, just a simple, aesthetically beautiful one." Nara explained like a kid who explains her mom the type of birthday cake she wants or the type of dress she wants to wear and while she was explaining Yuta eyes didn't leave the girl, this side of Nara, he found it extremely adorable.

"That is something unexpected, coming from you actually." Alicia laughed a little, all of them understood what she was trying to say but even they laughed it off.

"Nara never liked huge and showy things, she always wanted every birthday to be a small and nice one, not too showy." Nara's Mom explained and Alicia smiled at her.

For the next two hours they discussed every aspect of the wedding. The colours were kept white, the venue was on the outskirts of the city. The date was decided to be kept three weeks from that day.

"So, we should get going for the dresses now?" Yuta's Mom asked Nara and her Mom.

"Yeah sure." Nara replied "Do you know any good place for them?" Nara asked her mother-in-Law.

"Yes! I have a place in mind. They have dresses which suit your taste sweety, considering that you don't like showy things." She said to Nara with a motherly concern in her voice.

They then walked to their front porch and waited for their cars to arrive. The cars were brought by the drivers but just when Nara was about to enter the car, Yuta's Mom stopped her.

"Nara! Can you go with Yuta, I have to talk to our mom about something and perhaps Yuta is driving alone." She persuaded. Nara looked at her Mom who had a teasing smile plastered on her face while Yuta's mom could break in laughter any second now. She realised that all of this was rather planned.

But Nara didn't seem to bother, it's just a car ride she thought so shut her car door and stepped back, "Uh..sure, if Yuta is fine with it." She said and looked at Yuta.

"I don't mind." He shrugged.

Nara walked to his car, she knew that Yuta won't open the open the door and she had to do it herself but then, Yuta decided to be the gentlemen. He opened the car door, placed a hand above her head so that she won't hit her head and waited for Nara to get seated properly.

Being quite a gentlemen in front of your mom she thought, "Thanks." Nara said softly.

The car ride was silent, Nara looked out of the window while Yuta drived. She sometimes took a glance at Yuta. His one hand was on the steering wheel of his lavish car while the other was on the console in between the two seats. For Nara he looked very attractive, his side profile looked perfect.

"I know, I'm quite a masterpiece. But can stop staring now." Yuta spoke nonchalantly which caught Nara by surprise. "Your Pretty face, staring at me, it's distracting." He said with a smirk and tint of pink shined across Nara's fair cheeks.

"I wasn't staring." She said, but then she wasn't going to back out easily. "I was just, you know, admiring God's perfect creation." She smirked as she saw Yuta go flustered at her words. His expressions fumbled for a few seconds which was enough to amuse Nara.

"We—We have reached." Yuta stammered as he stopped the car. He wasn't used to such open flirting while Nara, she was proud at her reply.

A couple of minutes later their Moms reached the place. They noticed that the couple were talking about something. They felt a little happy that they were getting along but in reality the couple were 'peacefully' arguing about who is a better CEO.

"Shall we get going?" Nara's Mom asked the two.

"Sure." They replied together and looked at each other while the two mothers just laughed silently to themselves.

Like a usual wedding dress selection, even they went through a lot of wedding dresses. Long, short, full sleeve, half sleeve, basically a lot them. Until finally Nara discovered a A-Line, Satin Long wedding dress.

"Mom! Can I try this?" Nara asked her Mom who was talking to the staff.

"Sure honey." Her Mom replied and two staff took her to the changing room to help her with the dress.

A few minutes later, the door to changing room opened and Nara walked out.

"How do I look?" Nara asked and Yuta's gaze went to her. He was sitting on the couch completed uninterested, his eyes devoted to his phone but when he saw Nara his eyes widened in awe. He nudged his Mom and his Mom just chuckled at her son.

"Mom, she looks beautiful..."

Hello Readers,
And all my readers, I appreciate each one of you. Please leave a vote, it helps my book rank a little higher as from the past week I've noticed that it has started appearing on the rising section

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 11.3K 21
"Lee Taeyong, but you can call me daddy, I mean since you're lonely and stuff."
264K 14K 43
"Do you think I have stretch marks on my heart, too?"
17.2K 389 24
"How did you two meet?"...
132K 6.8K 32
By sending the wrong text to the wrong number he saved his own life. -Themes including suicide are mentioned -Markhyuck -complete