Business | Nakamoto Yuta

Da nanamints

"You started it as a Business" "I'm gonna end it the same way" Altro

Prologue
━ ♕ ━
Playlists
0.1: ruthless
0.2: gala
0.3: deal
0.4: signing
0.6: party
0.7: announcement
0.8: wedding dress
0.9: tux
1.0: date
2.0: wedding
3.0: interview
4.0: irony
5.0: normal
6.0: fire
7.0: wine and kisses
8.0: congratulations
9.0: quit
10: legal papers
11: acquantainces
12: appointment
13: moving on
14: courtroom
15: one day
16: just friends
17: the news
18: i'm sorry
19: tired
20. a chance?
21. anything
22. changes
23. always
24. jealousy?
25. i promise
26. bridge
27. one wish
28. a happily ever after.
Epilogue
Thank you!

0.5: expectations

2.4K 135 59
Da nanamints

It's like I feel everything more
All my body knows it when you reach my floor
My heart is beating down the door
Now I'm stocking up on oxygen
~Breathe, Astrid S

Third Person POV

6:30 PM, the clock striked. Yuta was sitting in his cabin, contemplating if he should go out with Nara. He had already predicted a few things Nara would say after they meet, like:
1) Lets go to an extravagant restaurant to talk about the wedding
2)I want to go for a really extravagant wedding.
3)I will pick a really expensive wedding dress.

He was about to drop the idea of meeting Nara when his phone rung up with his father's picture on the screen. A groan and a few profanities left his mouth as he picked up the call.

"Yes Dad?" He tried not to sound irritated and most importantly, frustrated.

"You have to leave, it's going to be 7 soon." His Dad spoke through the other side in his not so regular stern voice.

Yuta sighed and rubbed his nose bridge in annoyance, "Yeah yeah, I know Dad, I'll leave in 5 minutes.." Yuta said in a monotone. It was evident that he didn't even have 0.5% interest in meeting Nara.

"You better do." With that his Dad hung up

"Ughh!" He let out a groan of frustration as he messed up his brown locks.

Yuta might've sighed for the nth time in a span of just one hour. He just stood up and grabbed his stuff to leave."I better leave, Princess Extravagant doesn't like waiting maybe."

After a 10 minute drive he arrived at Nara's office. He parked his black Audi R8 and went upstairs to Nara's cabin.

"Good evening Mr. Nakamoto. I didn't expect your arrival?" Jieun greeted him as he walked out of the elevator.

"Oh good evening, actually I'm here to meet Nara." He said politely as he flashed his charming smile.

"Okay, I'll go and inform her" Jieun said and left the place. She came back after two minutes.

"She will be here in 5 minutes, she is stuck in a meeting with her brother and a few clients currently. She asked you to wait inside her cabin." Jieun informed and guided Yuta to Nara's cabin.

"Thanks" Yuta shortly replied and sat down on the couch kept inside Nara's office.

"Bold of me to assume that she hates waiting, look at her, she likes to keep people waiting." Yuta spoke to himself as he flipped through the pages of the magazine kept on the table unaware that Nara was standing near the door

Nara entered the room and placed the files on her table quietly, "Well I don't exactly like to keep people waiting." She spoke as she startled Yuta.

"It's my profession which likes to keep people waiting." She answered back to which Yuta could only roll his eyes.

"Can we leave, I don't have all the time of the world!" Yuta said with scoff.

"Neither do I." Nara replied back and walked out of the room as Yuta followed her with a really annoyed look plastered on his face.

The walk till Yuta's car was just the sound of clicking of Nara's heels. Nara's self pride was way too high to start a conversation and so was Yuta's to speak to Nara.

They reached the parking lot and Nara had a slight expectation that Yuta would open the car door for her but then, he just stood there, gave Nara a questioning look but then walked off to the other side, opened his door and sat in the driver's seat.

The windows of the passenger seat rolled down, "Don't expect those shit from me." Yuta said as the black glass of the windows was back up again. Nara just scoffed and opened the door and slammed it shut as she sat inside.

"Where do you wanna go?" Yuta asked her but he clearly didn't expect the reply which was about to come from her.

"There is a small cafe which is five minutes from here, the name's Barista." Nara spoke as she was texted someone with her attention on the phone screen.

"Uh, okay." Yuta shrugged and started driving. He was surprised because he expected a fancy French name of a restaurant to be coming from Nara but his prediction was proved wrong.

The car ride was silent which was expected. They reached the named cafe after 5 minutes as Nara had mentioned. Yuta was even surprised to see that the cafe was nothing close to what he expected Nara would suggest. It was a small cafe, warm and cozy, with a few customers inside.

No fancy chandeliers, no expensive wallpapers, no expensive paintings, just a simple cafe with a warm wooden interior.

Nara looked at Yuta whinwaa trying to gulp down the fact that he was wrong, "You really thought I would suggest a fancy place, didn't you?" She asked with a smirk. Yuta didn't say anything, it was as if she read his mind.

"Just so you know, I never liked fancy things." Nara said and walked inside the cafe, again Yuta followed her with the same 'I am done with this' expression.

They took a seat near the window which showed the street. The dark brown interior of the cafe was calming for Nara. She visited the cafe often as she found the quite environment very peaceful.

"Do you wanna have anything?" Nara asked as she got up to give their orders.

"Black coffee." Yuta replied shortly as Nara replied with a nodded.

Yubin, who was the owner of the cafe was a good friend of Nara. She smiled brightly when she saw Nara approaching her.

"Long time Nara! And I also noticed that you got a guy with you?" She asked Nara with a playful smile as she pointed at Yuta who was immersed into his phone.

"Yubin, now promise me you won't make a fuss? Nara asked more like pleaded.

"Bet on it."

"Okay, he is my fiancé Yubin." Nara said kinda sheepishly.

"You say what!" Yubin replied with her eyes as wide as possible, she never thought that Nara would actually get married and that to to a guy like Yuta.

"Well its a long story." Nara sighed

"Well, we will talk about that later, give me your order and I'll send them to your table." Yubin said. She was very giddy about the whole fiancé thing now.

"A caramel macchiato for me and a black coffee for him." Nara said politely and walked back to her seat.

"So the wedding is not gonna plan itself." Nara decided to break the ice, she thought of keeping aside her ego for once.

Yuta didn't even bat an eye at Nara which annoyed her. "Doesn't matter even if it does."

"At least have the courtesy to look up and talk, you punk!" Nara spat back.

"Why should I?" Yuta looked up and coldly snapped back to which Nara chuckled curtly.

"Because I have the courtesy to pay off your debts!" She curtly replied. Those words were enough to hit Yuta like salt on wounds.

"Okay! Spill you ideas about the wedding!" He said completely frustrated and Nara really found it amusing.

"Well all I need is a simple wedding, not too many guests, just relatives, close friends and a few close allies. No fancy banquets, just a simple aesthetic wedding." Nara said all of that with a smile on her face which even she wasn't aware of.

Those were her genuine plans for the wedding she actually wanted, she wasn't making up anything of it. She lived a very fancy childhood, her birthdays were always like the ones her Mom and Dad wanted, so she wished that her wedding will be something she wanted.

But again, Yuta's second prediction was proved wrong. He was stunned at her words once again.

"Well then we can meet the wedding planner tomorrow?" Yuta said, he was still stunned over the fact that someone like Kim Nara would just want a small wedding or would visit a small cafe

"I can't tomorrow, its an important day, I have to be home for the whole of 24 hours tomorrow and I have a lot of things to do as well." She said as she counted the things she had lined up for tomorrow.

"Well actually, your brother invited us to your place for your Mom's birthday." Yuta told her as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Wait what? Doyoung did that?" Nara almost chocked on her macchiato. She never thought that Doyoung would be the one to invite them.

"Yes apparently." Yuta replied and then there was silence again until they finished their drinks

Nara picked up her bag and got up, "I think we should leave, I have stuff piled." Nara sighed over the thought of staying up at night and going through legal documents even when it was basically her daily routine.

"Yeah, lets go." Yuta said with a straight face and got up to leave.

As we could expect, no spoke during the car ride. Yuta kept driving and Nara just stared out of the window. Half an hour later they reached Nara's house.

"See you tomorrow. Bye." Nara said and walked out of the car. Nara went into her room and decided to take a shower and then get to work.

She had just come out of the shower and was sitting in front of the mirror of her dressing table, applying her night cream when her phone screen lit up with a text.

You're getting married and you didn't even bother telling me?

Hello Readers,
I know I'm late but I recently moved places and I'm shit busy! But here ya go!! This chapter might have errors so I'm sorry

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.9K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
845 31 27
"you thought you could win against me huh?" "we will see" "can you watch you are going" "I am! it's you that weren't watching where you are heading" ...
284K 6K 60
❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞
264K 14K 43
"Do you think I have stretch marks on my heart, too?"