I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip
Abby and Friends in High School

Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker

4.5K 86 40
By TransformersChick

:: :: Italics Spark mate, sibling, or creator and creation bond
' ' thoughts
: : Bold bee talking through the radio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sideswipe's pov

Ever since the girls and Bee went shopping a couple days ago, I noticed that Abigail has been hanging out with Arcee and Chromia since she considers them older sisters that she's never had before. They always giggle when the guys argue over the silliest thing. Including me and Sunny-

WHACK!

I yelped when I got hit on the helm

::Don't call me that fragger!::. Sunstreaker growled out.

I stuck my tongue out at him through the bond and he did the same to me before we went upstairs to see if Abby wanted to hang out with us. We walked up to Arcee and Chromia and I asked them a question. "Is it okay if we borrow Abby for the day?" The two adults looked at one another before looking back at me and Chromia says "what will you do?" I shrug my shoulders before Sunny says, "We're going to take her shopping for some toys." Abby perked up at that and looked at them before they both nodded their heads and Abby smiled before the three of them went to her room to pick out some clothes for her to wear.

Sunstreaker's pov

Arcee and Chromia pick out an outfit for her to wear and I walk upstairs to wait for them to be done. Cris told us what happened when Abby told him what happened. I see Abby's bedroom door open and Abby was wearing a cute outfit.

She looked like a cute four year old model about to leave for a photoshoot or something. I felt Sides enter my mind and look at her saying ::she looks so cute!::. I nod my head through the bond and say, ::I will have to agree with you there Sideswipe::. Abby looked up at me with a smile and my optics brightened up at the sight of her smile. We all went downstairs to see everyone in the living room and dining room.

Cris noticed she was dressed up for going out and asked us "You three going somewhere?" I nodded my head and told him of what I told Arcee and Chromia and he nodded before hugging her and she hugs him back with a giggle. We left the house and started walking to our alt modes before turning to Abby and Sides asked her, "Who do you want to ride with?" She blinked before pointing to him and he nodded happily and picked her up and took her to his alt mode before setting her in the passenger's seat and closing the door. I rolled my optics before getting in my own alt mode and we drove off to a toy store.

3rd person pov

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker drove off to a toy store with Abigail riding with Sideswipe. The four year old child was laughing as Sides told her some jokes and Sunstreaker was listening to her laugh through the radio and thought her laugh was cute but wouldn't tell anyone that. Especially not his own twin. They arrived at a toy store and Abby had her wallet in her new purse that Arcee bought for her. She counted the money that she has inside the wallet but Sideswipe noticed this and said, "Nope. You're not paying for the toys that you're getting from here." Sunstreaker looked at his radio and said, "She brought money didn't she?" Abby puts her money back in her wallet and puts it in her purse before she looked out the window. Sides answered his brother. "Yep she did."

Abby looked up as she noticed the store coming into view and Sideswipe noticed that she was starting to shake a little as she never once had a toy, besides the Wii, but other than that she never got anything else. She wasn't sure if she should get toys or if she should just save her money for something else in case someone needs money for something. Her dad was always cruel to both her and her mother since she was born. Her eyes were downcast as she thought about her abusive father.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker noticed that she was quiet and they weren't sure if she was okay or not. Sideswipe noticed her eyes were downcast as she was lost in thought. He knew she was thinking about her past life before she met Crosshairs when she was three. He remembered what Crosshairs told him and everyone else who recently met the femme about what happened to her when he first met her.

Flashback
Crosshairs was standing in front of the Autobots as Abigail was being chased by both Drift and Bumblebee and she was laughing. Bumblebee and Drift were in their holoforms as they chased the four year old around in the grass. Drift and Bumblebee both grabbed her and tickled her as everyone was watching her try to get away from them and their tickling hands. "No, no, no, no, no, no!" Abby shrieked but they tickled her and she laughed uncontrollably and squirmed but they won't let her go as she kept laughing. Everyone was smiling as they heard the young child laugh before Crosshairs cleared his throat to get everyone's attention before he spoke up, "As you know, some of you already know of what happened to Abigail and her previous predicament before I took her along with me but for those of you who don't know: Ironhide, Jazz, Arcee, Chromia, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, Abby was being abused and neglected by her sire. Her carrier was killed right in front of her optics. She couldn't turn away otherwise she was next. Her sire has had a record of being abusive to her and her carrier when Abby was born." Everyone who didn't know about Abby's past were furious to hear about what her sire has done to his sparkling and his spark mate.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker looked over at the four year old little girl as she tackled an unsuspecting Bumblebee to the ground and she stood on his back as she laughed. Drift chuckled as he shook his head before picking her up and setting her on his hip. She giggled as she poked Bumblebee's nose when he stood up again and he took her from Drift and hugged her close still furious that she went through what her sire forced her to go through. She hugged him back with a happy smile on her face unaware of the sad gazes the others were showing.

She looked like a happy go lucky girl who had a new family who loved and cared for her. She was theirs and nothing could take her away from them. Not the government, nor Decepticons, nor someone who says they're her family. She was theirs and theirs alone.
Flashback ends

Sideswipe noticed someone was opening the door to his alt mode's passenger side and looked up to see his twin taking Abigail's hand and helping her out of the car. She looked at him with a smile as she jumped out and waited for Sideswipe to exit the car so they can go toy shopping. Sides got out of the car and he took Abby's other hand and the two brothers walked with Abigail in between them, skipping happily with a smile on her face. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were both looking at her as she skipped. They walked inside the store and she looked at the toys with curiosity before Sideswipe picked her up and set her on his hip as he and Sunstreaker grabbed a cart and walked around. Abby was looking at the toys with curious eyes and she pointed out what dolls she wanted and both brothers put the dolls she wanted in the cart.

Sideswipe put her on the ground and she tilted her head as she walked off when Sides was busy with calculating the costs of the toys and Sunstreaker followed her to find out where she's going. He followed her to where she was at, which was the Littlest Pet Shop toys were at. Her eyes held the same curiosity but also happiness as she looked at the toys before looking at Sunstreaker and pointed to them with a smile on her face. He nodded and she jumped up and down for joy as Sideswipe walked up with the cart and breathing out a sigh of relief before he noticed she was happy and looked to where she was pointing at and smiled before grabbing the toys she pointed to.

Her eyes lit up in happiness and excitement as Sideswipe put the toys in the cart. Sunstreaker was looking at her as she looked around before shaking her head, signaling she was done with picking out her toys. She got Disney Princess dolls, Barbie dolls, a dollhouse for her dolls, The Little Mermaid doll playset and Littlest Pet Shop toys as well. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker both paid for the toys even though Abby wanted to pay for them but they both paid for it. After paying for the toys, they both took the bags of toys out to their alt modes before putting them in the trunk of the cars. They looked to the young child and could tell she was hungry and tired so they decided to get some fast food before heading home. Abby was lost in thought before she yelped when someone picked her up and she turned her head to see Sunstreaker taking her to his alt mode before setting her in the passenger's seat and closing the door. His holoform fizzled out of existence and the car started up and pulled out of the parking lot and driving off to a fast food restaurant.

After eating at a restaurant and getting other things like small snacks, they all head back home where Arcee and Chromia's holoforms were waiting to bring the child inside along with her things. Abigail yawned as she slept across the backseats of Sideswipe's alt mode and snuggled into the seats while Sides tried not to laugh by biting the inside of his cheek. Chromia and Arcee were cooing silently at how cute Abby was when she was asleep. Chromia picked her up and her head was resting on Chromia's shoulder as she yawned before falling asleep again.

Both of them helped Sideswipe and Sunstreaker carry the bags of toys inside the house and upstairs to Abby's bedroom. Abby was rubbing her eyes as she snuggled into Chromia's warmth and Arcee was stroking her hair. Chromia knew that Abby looked up to her and Arcee as older siblings and was happy.

After Abby was changed into her pajamas and tucked into bed, everyone was ready to turn in for the night as they were all tired from patrolling around the area for any sign of the Decepticons but found no sign of them anywhere. Abby yawned again as she snuggled into her blankets and Arcee and Chromia cooed silently as they walked out of the bedroom and kept the door opened a little in case she wants to sleep in someone else's bedroom.

Abby's pov

Abby's nightmare
Ever since everyone watched as Optimus got smaller and smaller until we couldn't see him anymore, I turned to see Crosshairs and the others acting differently and tilted my head to the side as I wondered if every one of the Autobots were okay. They all suddenly looked at me with glowing red eyes like the Decepticons and I backed away out of fear and turned to Cade, who in turn said, "Just because you have lost your family doesn't mean we will help you by taking you in." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and I looked to Crosshairs who scoffed before saying, "I wish I never found a weak child such as yourself!" He spat before raising his ped and then crushing me until all everyone heard was the snap and crunch of bones.
Nightmare ends

I jolt awake with tears streaming down my face as I sobbed silently in my hands as I shook with fear and then got up from my bed and walked over to Sunny and Sides' bedroom and tried calming myself down before I quietly knocked on the door, too upset to talk about what happened. I heard feet shuffling as I tried to stop myself from crying but the tears kept spilling and I heard the door open and Sideswipe was looking at me. I sniffled before wiping my eyes again and whimpering and he picked me up and brought me inside the room and rubs my back while I sobbed in his shirt. Sunstreaker got up and came over and took me from Sides before he hugged me close to him and shushing me with soothing words. I gripped his shirt in my hand as I sobbed and sniffled and he gently kissed my forehead and hair as he kept soothing me while sitting on the bed that he shares with Sides.

Soon, my sobs were only sniffles and whimpers as I feel tired from crying so much. I told the twins of why I was crying and they look at me with soft looks and I yawn tiredly before Sunstreaker lays me in between himself and Sides before they both lay down next to me and curl into me as I snuggle into the blankets and we all fell asleep again. I snuggled into Sides for warmth and he chuckled tiredly before holding me close to him and Sunstreaker pulls me back gently so he can hold me too. We slept in until late the next day.

The Next Day

Bumblebee's pov

I knocked on the door of Sideswipe and Sunstreaker's bedroom since we couldn't find Abby anywhere in the house. I thought she was with Arcee and Chromia, but it turns out she wasn't with them like last night when they put her to bed. I waited for a few minutes after knocking, but nobody answered the door, so I quietly opened it to see Sunstreaker and Sideswipe sleeping still. But what surprised me was the fact that Sunstreaker was holding Abby in his sleep. She was snuggled in his chest and Sideswipe was curled into her back as they all slept.

I silently walked out of the room and closed the door before walking downstairs to tell everyone what I saw. I found everyone in the living room and said, "I found Abby. She's sleeping with the Terror Twins. It looked like she was crying last night since she has tear stains on her cheeks." Cris looked like he was about to storm in the bedroom and demand to know why his little sparkling was crying last night but Ratchet stopped him before he could. "It would seem something has upset the young child but she will tell us when she's ready to tell. We can not force her to tell us otherwise she'll close herself in her shell that she was in before she met Crosshairs and everyone else." Everyone seemed to agree with what Ratchet was saying but we were all worried about our sparkling.

I thought about whether or not to take her out to eat later today since she's been thinking about her past life but I do worry about her and so does everyone else. I know she's been dragged in the war at the mere age of four but she's still a little girl that still has much to learn about the world. Chromia was cooking breakfast like scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, sausages and hashbrowns. We all turned to the stairs when we heard someone yawn and then walk in. We saw it was Sideswipe who yawned and Sunstreaker came in carrying Abby like a baby since she was still sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.3K 22
Mizuki Kuran is the older sister of Yuki Kuran, she was a great beauty and looked exactly like her mother. she was kept hidden and when her parents d...
17.8K 448 19
A Disney Princess Fanfiction . Ursula convinces Ariel to sign a contract that would ultimately ruin the peace-loving haven King Triton has created f...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC