Vengeance || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

• Wattpad Offical Fanfic • Featured in the "K-pop & J-pop - Asian Waves" reading list on the official wattpad... More

Vengeance
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 32

48.1K 3.2K 1.3K
By Perfect_Memory

A week skipped by, a whole week in which Taehyung had cared for Jungkook non stop. Due to strict orders from Jin the youngest hadn't been allowed to leave the hospital ward at all. Of course Jungkook had tried to put up a fight with the eldest of them all, but Jin wouldn't hear any of it. The youngest even tried to escape twice, resulting in the fact that Jin kept the doors locked constantly to keep Jungkook inside.

Two days after Jungkook had opened his eyes Jin had made Taehyung Jungkook's personal nurse and babysitter, being totally done with the youngers arguing himself. Taehyung only got three rules from Jin.

1: Make sure Jungkook stays inside the hospital ward.
2: Treat his injury
3: Make sure Jungkook keeps his mouth shut.

Jin loved Jungkook more than anything but the younger had given him nothing but headaches in the last two days so making Jungkook Taehyung's first patient seemed to be Jin's best option at that moment. Besides that it proved to be an amazing learning opportunity for Taehyung.

With Jin eyeing Taehyung constantly the blonde boy took over Jungkook as their patient and ten minutes later Jin wished he had made that decision way earlier. Jungkook became putty under Taehyung's hands, he never gave the blonde boy a hard time, he listened whenever Taehyung told him something and didn't try to escape once. A whole week passed by with Taehyung helping Jungkook wherever he could before Jin finally released the youngest from his ward, under the condition that Taehyung wouldn't leave Jungkook's side once.

A deep sigh left Jungkook's mouth. The younger was seated in front of his computer while he read some file about a previous murder inside the gang. Taehyung on the other hand laid down on the couch while he read another book he found on Jungkook's bookshelves. This time one about an assassin who fell in love with a templar, Taehyung didn't know much about both groups but he liked the story. It killed some time while he stayed by Jungkook's side continuously. Jungkook still couldn't walk long distances so both of them stayed mostly inside Jungkook's apartment and to Taehyung that proved to be a whole lot more boring than he had first thought. At first he had loved the idea of spending a lot of time with Jungkook. The whole idea of just the two of them while Taehyung would care for Jungkook sounded as a fairytale to the elder, but oh was he wrong. Jungkook sat almost 24/7 in front of his computer, trying to make up for the work he had missed in the last week. The first few days it hadn't bothered Taehyung that much but by now he became pretty bored by the youngers behaviour.

Another sigh left Jungkook's mouth. "Tae?" The elder looked up at Jungkook in an instant, happy that he finally received some attention from the raven haired boy. "Can you get Jimin for me?" Taehyung's eyes tried to make eye contact with the younger, only receiving it after a few seconds without answering Jungkook's question. Jungkook locked his eyes with Taehyung, raising his eyebrow in a questioning way.

"I....yeah, sure." Taehyung sighed, clearly disappointed in again the lack of attention he received from Jungkook.

A soft smile fell on Jungkook's lips, giving Taehyung a small nod. "Thank you, Jimin's probably in his office. Tell him it's urgent." Taehyung stood up from the couch and made his way over to the door, only stopping when Jungkook called his name out. The elder turned around, locking his eyes with Jungkook's once again. "Tae, I'm sorry for neglecting you. I'm just really caught up in this file, don't take it personal okay?" A small smile fell on taehyung's lips, knowing that the younger hadn't forgotten about him but was just busy with work. Taehyung gave Jungkook a soft nod and left the room to find Jimin.

With a small skip in his step Taehyung walked through the building, greeting whoever he came across. His mood a whole lot better than a few minutes ago. Jungkook had finally noticed him and he finally had something to do. With a huge smile on his face Taehyung turned the last corner towards Jimin's office, walking up to the door with cables going through it.

Without knocking Taehyung opened the door to Jimin's room, expecting to find the other boy in front of his computers. To say Taehyung was wrong would be a understatement, Taehyung was completely wrong.

With a huge gasp Taehyung locked eyes with Jimin,  smashed the door back closed and put his hands in front of his face while his cheeks turned a cherry red colour. "I did not just see that.....I did not just......oh my GOD, I DID JUST SEE THAT!" Taehyung whisper yelled completely embarrassed.

Taehyung wished with every hair on his body he could remove the thing he had just witnessed from his brain. The blonde boy screamed into his hands, opening his fingers a little to look through them.

Taehyung slowly turned back to the door, the image still not removed from his brain.

Never, and when he said never he really meant NEVER had he imagined to find two of Jungkook's gang members without shirts on on top of a desk. Never had he imagined to find Jimin placed on his work desk with Yoongi hovering over him. Yoongi's tongue down Jimin's throat with clearly visible bulges in both of their pants. Never had he imagined to find both Jimin and Yoongi without a shirt on while touching each other's bodies like there's no tomorrow. Never had he imagined to walk in on two members who were very close to doing much more than make out with each other.

Oh how Taehyung wished to remove the image, of a shirtless Jimin laying under a shirtless Yoongi while their tongues were down each other's throats and their hands were roaming over the other's bodies, out of his head.

Taehyung slowly removed his hands from his face, opening the door just enough that a little light could enter the room. "JIMIN, JUNGKOOK NEEDS YOU RIGHT AWAY!" The blonde yelled, immediately running away from the door after the words left his mouth. As fast as his legs could carry him Taehyung sprinted back towards Jungkook's apartment, opening the door as soon as he reached it. Taehyung slipped through the door, smashed it close behind him and slit down on the floor before the door. With his back pressed against the door and his head still as red as a tomato Taehyung yelled out again. The blonde shook his head, still trying to get rid of the image inside his head.

"Tae? Are you okay?" Jungkook's soft voice suddenly sounded through the room, making Taehyung halt all his movements. "Why is your face red?"

Taehyung slowly shook his head, putting his hands back in front of them. "Remind me to knock the next time I'm about to enter a room."

Jungkook slowly lifted his eyebrow, not catching on what Taehyung was talking about. "What?"

Taehyung stood up from the floor, walking over to the couch and falling face forward on it. Within a second Taehyung got hold of a cushion, putting it before his face while screaming in it. Jungkook started to make his way over towards Taehyung, still not understanding why Taehyung acted like he did. Jungkook took place next to the elder, putting his hand on Taehyung's back.

"Please remind me to knock, I never want to see that again." Taehyung mumbled, removing the pillow from his face.

"To see what?" Jungkook whispered, rubbing Taehyung's back softly.

"Them.....almost fucking." Taehyung mumbled, putting his face back in the pillow again. A soft silence fell over the room before Jungkook bursted out in laughter, clearly way more comfortable with the whole situation than Taehyung was. It didn't take Taehyung long to start laughing too, seeing the humour in the whole situation too.

Ten minutes later both boys looked up from a knock on the door. Jungkook made his way over towards his door, opening it and bursting out in laughter again. "Damn, I didn't know Yoongi was that fast....." Jimin's head immediately turned as red as a tomato, making both Jungkook and Taehyung laugh again.

"S...Stop l...laughing about it.......why did you need me?" Jimin stuttered, a small smile now on his own face due to Jungkook's and Taehyung's contagious laughs. Jungkook immediately stopped laughing, turning all serious within a second. "Yeah, about that. Did you make any progress with Taehyung's case?"

"Actually, I did. I'm onto something." Jimin answered, a small smirk on his face while he walked up to Jungkook's computer with Jungkook following him.

Taehyung's eyes followed the boys, images of Jungkook and himself instead of Jimin and Yoongi crawling inside his brain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 11.1K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
60.4K 2.6K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
13.1K 881 28
a murderer has been cornering their victims in Busan, leaving them with a bloody smile and you and your brother attempt to find who it is, before it'...
11.2K 295 18
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 �...