š˜š—µš—² š—»š—²š˜„ š—“š—¶š—暝—¹ / š—†š–ŗ...

Oleh errbodyanddeymamas

š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¦š˜ø š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ - Lebih Banyak

intro
one - šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
two- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
four- šš’šš—ššœššššŠšššš›ššŠšš– šš” ššœšš—ššŠšš™ššŒšš‘ššŠšš šš” šš–ššŽššœššœššŠššššŽššœ
five- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
six- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
seven- šš’šš—ššœššššŠšššš›ššŠšš– šš” šš’šš–ššŽššœššœššŠššššŽ
eight- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
nine- šš’šš—ššœššššŠšššš›ššŠšš– šš” šš’šš–ššŽššœššœššŠššššŽ
ten- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
eleven- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twelve- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ šš” šš’šš–ššŽššœššœššŠššššŽššœ
thirteen- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
fourteen- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
fifteen- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
sixteen- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
seventeen- šš’šš–ššŽššœššœššŠššššŽ šš” šš’šš—ššœššššŠšššš›ššŠšš– šš” šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
eighteen- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ šš” šš’šš–ššŽššœššœššŠššššŽ
nineteen- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty-one- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty-two- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
SORRY
twenty-three- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty-four- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty-five - šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty-six - šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty-seven - šš’šš—ššœššššŠšššš›ššŠšš–
twenty-eight - šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
twenty- nine - šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ
THANK U
THANK U AGAIN
thank you so much šŸ’œšŸ’›
PART 2 COMING SOON

three- šš—ššŠšš›šš›ššŠšššš’ššŸššŽ

22.8K 300 536
Oleh errbodyanddeymamas

𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸:

we walked into our second period, history. at my old schools, i was pretty good at history so i hope i can keep that going here.

i go through the same routine, introducing myself to the teacher and class, finding out where i sit, catch up on what they've learned. in this class, i don't sit by kairi or any of his friends which was kind of a bummer but i'll be fine.

kairi introduces me to alejandro, who looks a lot like benny rodriguez. the group and i share some interests with each other and we all get along pretty well.

i learned they also are on the soccer team, i've played for the girls soccer team in my past schools so i asked if there was still tryouts or any way i could tryout for the team.

"i'll talk to coach and see if tryouts are still going on" kairi says. "thanks, i really want to join soccer here so i can have atleast something to keep me busy" i say.

it was the same routine for every class, introduce myself yeah yeah yeah. i had all my classes with kairi and mattia so that was pretty cool, it was time for lunch.

"hey come sit with us at our table!" kairi says pulling me to his groups table. (a/n: ale is single in this story so vic won't be in it.) we head over to the table, i end up sitting next to mattia and across from kairi.

"hey wanna go get some food i'm kind of hungry and i don't wanna leave you alone with... them" mattia says looking over at the rest of the table.

"yeah i was getting kind of hungry" i said, it was true, last period my stomach was rumbling so loud i had to dig in my backpack so the class didn't hear it.

the both of us got up and went over to the lunch line, there was a group of girls sitting at a table right next to the line. i felt their eyes staring at me and then i heard,

"first kairi now him" obviously they were talking about me. i wanted to say something but i left it alone.

mattia had overheard them, "don't listen to them, they're just mad im hanging out with you and not them" he says looking back at the girls and giving them a stare. they all went quiet.

we got our food and headed back to the table. i didn't realize that i was the only girl at the table, i get along with boys better, girls are too much drama for me.

i begin to eat my food and scroll through instagram, me and mattia were both sharing our memes with each other. we were laughing so hard that mattia spat his water everywhere on the table. we gained stares from everyone in the cafeteria but it didn't phase us, lunch was actually pretty decent.

it was finally the end of the school day, so far this school isn't bad.

kairi asked if i wanted to go with him to go talk to the coach about me trying out, of course i wanted to be there with him when he asked so i texted my sister to come meet me and kairi at the field.

sista😗🤍

𝙨𝙖𝙫🥱
can you come meet me at the soccer field, i need to ask about trying out for the team. thanks ur the best 😙

𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖 😗🤍
bruh , i wanted to go home already 😐 ig , i'll start walking over there rn
read at 2:49pm

we started walking towards the soccer field, kairi already spotted his coach so he went ahead of me. mattia, alejandro, and alvaro were already in their uniforms for practice. not gonna lie mattia looking even more attractive with his jersey on but you didn't hear it from me.

"there is still tryouts happening for the girls soccer team, so you can still make it." the coach said.

"oh that's great, can i have the days and times please" i said pulling out my phone so i could take notes.

"the first tryouts are wednesday at 4pm and if you pass those, the next will be on friday at the same time, 4pm. a physical will be needed so please get on that" he said meanwhile i took notes on the information.

"okay thanks so much! see you wednesday." i say giving him a smile, i was so glad i still had a chance of making the team.

"stay for our practice! i'll show you how much of a pro i am" kairi says joking around.

"my sisters already on her way over here so it won't hurt to stay, let's see how trash you are" i say letting out a laugh.

i go up and sit on the bleachers meanwhile they start. i see my sister in the distance, she looks in shock, i wonder why.

she walks up to me in a rush, "sav what the fuck those are the boys from tiktok, are you friends with them?!" she says getting exitced.

"really audrey, i didn't even know you had tiktok. please don't be awkward i will literally leave you here if you are." i say to her jokingly.

"i need to tell my friends about this" she says pulling out her phone in a hurry.

"wait wouldn't they already know they go here, they go to the same school as them" i say thinking she was talking about her new friends.

"no dumbass i'm talking about my friends from texas, we always send edits of them to eachother." she says, oh my gosh she really is obsessed.

"audrey please don't tell me you guys have a fanpage for them" i say hoping the answer would be no.

"um about thaattt" she says putting her hand over her face.

"oh my gosh you better fangirl right now instead of when we go down to talk to them" i say hoping she wouldn't embarrass herself.

"wait we're going to talk to them after?!" i've never seen her more whipped than this. i just put my hand over my face, laughing at the way she reacted.

i watched them practice and they were actually pretty good. the coach blew his whistle dismissing them to go get changed into their regular clothes, me and my sister headed down the bleachers to wait for them. i was on my phone when my sister squealed,

"oh my gosh they're coming over here" her face turning into a bright shade of red. i laughed at her, making her face even more red.

"told you i was a pro" kairi says winking and pushing my shoulder a bit.

"kairi i think we all know i'm the pro in this group" mattia says hovering over kairi. kairi rolls his eyes, "sure you can't even score a goal" he says to mattia.

"is that your sister savannah?" alvaro says, looking at audrey. "oh yeah, that's audrey she's my younger sister" i say.

"you guys look so much alike" they all say.

"hi i'm audrey her little sister" she says letting out a awkward laugh, her cheeks burning up. kairi notices and looks over at me, we both let out a small giggle.

"hi i'm alejandro" alejandro says smiling like always. "i know" she says in a whisper, but it was quiet so all of us heard her. we burst out laughing, her cheeks like the same shade as a tomato.

"i'm not a stalker i swear, i follow you guys on tiktok okay" she says defending herself while we were still cracking up.

"we should probably get going, i have to do homework for stupid history class." alvaro says. we all agree since we all had homework, i had to catch up in history so i had a lot to do.

we all walked towards the front of the school until i stopped at the front of my car, "wait savannah you drive?" mattia says. "yeah i have my permit, don't you guys drive too?" i say giving them a confused look. they all looked embarrassed,

"well you see the thing is" kairi says making weird movements with his hands. i let out a little giggle, audrey gets in the passenger seat, she waved bye at the boys and they waved back.

i was gonna start saying bye to them until they all whispered something to each other.

"savannah um can you do us a little favor please" alejandro says giving me doggy eyes. i tried holding in my laugh, i couldn't take him seriously.

"yeah sure what's up" i say.

"we kind of don't have a ride back home so is it okay if you drop us off at mattias house?" he says holding his neck awkwardly.

i look over at them, "sorry guys i cant" i say, they all looked bummed. "i'm kidding get in" i say motioning for them to get them.

i didn't know how they were gonna fit, it was me and audrey in the front and somehow managed to fit alvaro, kairi, mattia and alejandro in the back when it was a three seater. alvaro ended up sitting on mattias lap, we all made fun of them.

"wait they're coming over to the house" audrey says panicking.

"no silly we're dropping them off at mattias house" i say. she lets out a breath of relieve, ive never seen her act like this but boy is it funny.

"can you guys type the address in so i know where to go" i say handing my phone to alejandro who was sat in the middle. he types in mattias address and the gps starts to run, i hand them the aux so i could see what music they like. if they put on nav, they belong to the streets.

kairi got the aux first, he puts on greet her by lil mosey, this song hits different. we all start to jam out, i felt someone's eyes staring at me. it was about five minutes ago, when i seen the baddest bitch that a youngin ever seen before, i look up to the mirror and i see mattias eyes staring at me. we made eye contact for a quick second and then i turned my eyes back onto to the road.

a smile started forming on my face, i just met him, i cant already have a crush on him. i do catch feelings fast and that's a fact, but this felt like a different type of feeling i ignored it though.

everyone got to put on atleast one song and their music taste is similar to mine so most of the songs they put on i had already listened to. i got to mattias driveway and they start to get off from my car, all of them say thank you, we love boys who have manners , heart eyes.

i roll down my window and say bye to them, "bye savannah!" they all say waving at me. "bye audreyyy!" kairi says waving bye to her. she waves back, all of them wave back at her.

they head inside the house and i start to pull out of the driveway until i see kairi run up to the car.

"wait savannah can i get your snapchat so we can text each other, if you get added into a group chat that's us" he says laughing.

"yeah let me type in my user" i say, he hands me my phone. "there you go" i say smiling at him.

"thanks! okay now you can go" he says giggling. we wave bye to each other and i pull out of the driveway, i had to type my address into the gps because i didn't know my way around the town yet. turns out mattias house was pretty close to mine.

"savannah holy shit, did all of this really happen on the FIRST day of school" audrey says still in shock.

"yeah kairi was my tour guide and it just started from there, kind of crazy" i say not realizing i just made 4 new friendships in the span of 7 hours.

"how did your day go?" i say looking over at her. "it went pretty good, i made some new friends and my teachers are pretty chill" she says smiling. it's nice having her around but just not when she starts acting like a ass.

we arrive to our house and audrey runs inside , already facetiming her group of friends.

i put my backpack over my shoulder and lock the doors of my car. my mom and dad were still at work, they normally got home at around 5pm so we had the house to ourselves for a bit. i dropped off my belongings in my room then went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich, i was scrolling through twitter until i got 4 notifications from snapchat which was rare considering my phone was always dry.

✔ 𝚔𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!
✔ 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!
✔ 𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!
✔ 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍!

a/n:
the snapchat usernames aren't them, i just made them up. how are you guys liking the book so far? i feel like i'm doing good so far. it's like 12am right now and i have to get up at 6 for school but sleep is for the weak. anyways goodnight ily guys u deserve the best <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

272K 5.9K 30
[š™˜š™¤š™¢š™„š™”š™šš™©š™š] š™¢š™–š™©š™©š™žš™– š™„š™¤š™”š™žš™—š™žš™¤ š™ š™žš™”š™”š™šš™™ š™š™žš™Ø š™„š™–š™§š™šš™£š™©š™Ø š™›š™¤š™§ š™–š™£ š™Ŗš™£š™ š™£š™¤š™¬š™£ š™§š™šš™–š™Øš™¤š™£, š™–š™›š™©š™šš™§ š™©š™¬š™¤ š™®š™šš™–š™§...
551K 12.4K 42
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š¬š”šž š¬šžš§šš¬ š”š¢š¦ šØš§šž šØšŸ š”šžš« šŸšššÆšØš«š¢š­šž š¬šØš§š š¬ šžšÆšžš«š²šššš². š¬š­ššš«š­šžš: šŸšŸ/šŸšŸ—/šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ— šŸš¢š§ļæ½...
85K 1.8K 24
š¬š”š®šŸšŸš„š¢š§š  š¦š² š©š„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­ ššš§š š°š«š¢š­š¢š§š  ššš›šØš®š­ š¦ššš¢š«š¢ šššœšœšØš«šš¢š§š  š­šØ š­š”šž š¬šØš§š  <šŸ‘ ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” ā‹†ā‹…ā˜†ā‹…ā‹† ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”‘ ...
84.7K 720 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...