Clarity✨🥀|| Dipper x Robbie...

Від HumanBillfreak

[DISCONTINUED] This story was originally supposed to be sweet as you can probably tell from the summary here... Більше

✨2✨
✨3🥀
✨4🥀
✨5🥀
✨6🥀
✨7🥀
I'm sorry... But it's done
My other books

✨1✨

3.5K 55 81
Від HumanBillfreak

Dipper suspects many things from various people. He suspects encouragement and goofiness from his twin sister Mabel, he suspects randomness and childlike behavior from Soos, he suspects lies and illegal things from Gruncle Stan, he suspects nerdiness and seriousness from Gruncle Ford, he suspects coolness and recklessness from Wendy, he suspects more insecurities and preppiness from Pacifica, and he suspects obliviousness from the townsfolk. What Dipper never, in his life, would've suspected is what comes out of Gideon's mouth in Greasy's Diner after Mabel asked him who he had a crush on now since he just said he was now over her. It was a long conversation trying to get Gideon to spill. Until he finally spit it out.

"I like Dipper"

"Holy crap," Dipper says and flees. Gideon cries and Mabel pats him on the back. "He'll come through," Mabel tells him. "I don't know what made me like him I just do," Gideon explains.

Dipper is away from the diner and at the Mystery Shack. He blushes and paces in front of the stairs that lead to the attic.

"I've never been liked by a guy before. What's it like? Do I like him back? Should I like him back? Is he toying with me? He was always a weird freak to me. Being liked by him makes me see him in a whole new light and I can't stand it! I like him back don't I? I'll only be able to tell if I lay awake at night thinking about him," Dipper rationalizes until he notices Robbie walk in the gift shop.

"Dipper?" Robbie calls. "Since when has Robbie ever said my name?" Dipper asks quietly to himself. He meets Robbie in the gift shop and Robbie says, "Oh, hey, kid. I just came here to tell you something." "Ok?" Dipper responds.

Robbies sighs and finally says, "Me and Tambry broke up." "How?!" Dipper exclaims. "I think I like someone else," Robbie says lightly. "But that's impossible-" Dipper tries to say, but Robbie interrupts him with strain in his voice, "I think I like you."

Dipper and Robbie stand there in silence. Dipper walks away and Robbie sighs and leaves. Dipper walks with a slump to the attic and rocks back and forth in the closet. "I'm being liked by two different people who are BOTH GUYS! What am I gonna do?! Do I pick one or neither and stay straight?! What does each one want out of me? Wait, they're both my enemies. They must be working together to pull a fast one on me to turn me gay. They're trying to get me out of the closet!" Dipper rationalizes more.

"Dipper, get out of the closet!" Mabel commands jokingly. Dipper makes a face as he walks out of the closet. He decides to explain what happened.

"Mabel, not only does Gideon like me but Robbie just told me that he likes me too!" He exclaims. "wHAT?! Nooo!! That means you'll have to break one of their hearts! This is the worst!" She cries out. "Maybe they don't really like me," he says, "Maybe they're only working together to try and turn me gay then make fun of me!" "Dipper, I've talked to Gideon privately and this isn't a prank. But I don't know what Robbie's thinking. I thought he was with Tambry," she points out.

"He said they broke up," he says. "But how?! The love potion-" she gets interrupted by Dipper, "That's why I'm suspicious Mabel!"

Mabel scratches her chin and hums, "Maybe something happened. We have to fix it." "Mabel, remember the last time we tried that?" He asks recalling the Love God and the Anti-Love potion. "I know, I know," she says, "But I'm the one that got them together. I must be the one to mend their relationship right?" She questions.

"Whatever," Dipper says, giving up. "Are you okay, Dipper?" She asks him sincerely.

"Right now a guy, me, is questioning his sexuality because of this. Does that sound okay?!" Dipper shouts.

"...Sorry," Mabel apologizes, beginning to walk to the door. "No, Mabel, I'm sorry. I'm really stressed right now. But what if I end up liking Robbie and not Gideon? Just don't do anything about Robbie until I say so okay?" He asks her. "Okay..." she says.

"Do you think hanging out with both of them separately is a good plan?" Dipper asks, breaking the tension. "Can I observe in the distance?" She asks, her face lighting back up. He smiles at her goofiness and says, "Sure, Mabel."

She squeaks and asks eagerly, "Who first?" "Gideon," Dipper responds. "Yay!" Mabel yells and skips downstairs.

Dipper knocks on the Gleeful's front door. Surprisingly, it wasn't Bud who opened it. It was Gideon. He doesn't know how this is gonna go since he only laid awake at night confused about what he was gonna do about this situation. He never thought about a specific person.

"D-Dipper?" Gideon stutters. "Hey, Gideon. Is there something you want to do today? Anything at all?" Dipper asks. "U-Um. I was craving some of The Club's food," Gideon says nervously. "Great, lets go. I was getting kinda hungry," Dipper states hurriedly.

Gideon's face flushes as Dipper walks down the walkway in front of his house. He shuts the door and happily follows Dipper.

They had a great time talking and eating delicious foods, talking about each other, and laughing.

"Look Gideon, I still don't know what my answer is, but I'm willing to give this a chance," Dipper says as reassuringly as possible.

Of course being on, basically, a date with Gideon was hurting his straight pride, but he knew he'd feel bad if he never gave him or Robbie a chance. Maybe one of them would turn him gay.

To Dipper's surprise Gideon seemed totally okay with that answer because he smiles and says, "I understand. Take all the time you need."

Maybe there is more to Gideon than meets the eye?

"I really don't know what made me like you. Instead of hating you, I get these butterflies in my stomach. I was disgusted at first but I had to admit to myself that I like you. I hope you still don't look at me in anger anymore. I'm hoping this helps to show you that I'm trying to change for you," Gideon explains, trying to carefully place his words.

These words are sweet to Dipper, but he feels as if something is missing in them. Maybe it's maturity or just mature love that's missing. He feels as if Gideon is only naively crushing on Dipper without realizing what he's getting himself into. For now he could only smile at Gideon.

They said their goodbyes and out of nowhere Gideon hugs him. Lovingly. "I'll be patiently waiting. See you soon," Gideon speaks softly in Dipper's ear. He smiles at Dipper before walking home.

Dipper feels he'll only look at Gideon as a close friend. Like a baby brother. It makes him sad that he might have to break Gideon's heart leading to the same thing that happened with Mabel. Dipper becomes scared of the outcome.

"Is Robbie any better?" Dipper asks himself.

Mabel pops out of nowhere beside Dipper.

"So what do ya think?" She asks in a happy tone, scaring Dipper's socks off. "Jesus, Mabel, don't do that to me!" Dipper shouts at her. "Heehee! Sorry! So what'd you think?" Mabel asks again in a sing-song voice.

"He seems like a good guy considering everything he's done," Dipper says bluntly. "Dipper, he's changed since then. He really is trying to get you to see it," Mabel complains. "I do. I just need a little more time to wrap my head around it all," Dipper says.

"I see. But what about Robbie? Do you think he's trying to do the same?" Mabel asks. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Dipper answers.

(Sam, Dean, and Castiel pop out of nowhere and scream-sing "cArrY On mY wAYwARd soOoOOn!!!!" XD Jk guys. Jk)

Mabel smiles reassuringly as she walks down the quiet path back home with her twin.

The next day Dipper asked Mabel to lead him to Robbie's house since she's visited before. She happily walked, letting Dipper follow, humming joyfully.

Once they were in front of the house she hid in a bush and nudged him to walk to the door. He rolled his eyes and walked until he stood on the Valentino door mat.

He paused, unsure of what he'd say. And wondered why he had such a big house. He hovered his finger over the door bell for forever. Nervous. Dipper despised Robbie more than Gideon before and that's saying something. Therefore he made Dipper nervous to talk to.

Mabel whisper-screams behind him telling him to hurry up. Maybe something will happen?

He took a deep breath and rang the door bell and immediately regretted it after hearing its sound.

The door opens. "Howdy do!" Greg says happily. "Happy day!" His wife, Janice, says happily after him.

"Um, hi. Are you Robbie's parents?" Dipper asks, a little awkward. "We sure are! Are you a friend of his?" Greg asks Dipper. "You could say that. I just want to.. talk to him if that's okay," Dipper speaks nervously. "Of course!" Janice speaks with joy. After their disturbingly cheerful laugh they did in unison, her husband speaks with the same joy, "Come in!"

After walking in the foyer and seeing a fresh dead body in a fancy glass coffin, Dipper is officially freaked out. He knows they're funeral directors, but geez.

"His room is right up there, hun," Janice tells Dipper as she points up the stairs. Dipper cautiously goes up the stairs and thanks the nice couple.

While walking to the end of the hall to a specific door with all the signs and graffiti all over it, he notices the portraits of Robbie as he aged. Happy to menacing. Now Dipper is unsettled.

He approaches the graffitied door, which compared to the rest of this fancy house could only be Robbie's room.

He knocks.

"What?!" Robbie shouts, sounding annoyed for no reason. Robbie doesn't open the door and Dipper doesn't attempt to either.

"I-It's me," Dipper responds timidly.

He hears footsteps and the click of the door as it slowly opens, revealing Robbie's face. "Dipper?" Robbie asks, a bit surprised.

It will take Dipper a long time to get used to hearing his own name from Robbie.

"Hey," Dipper says awkwardly.

Dipper can't think of anything to say when in front of him. He begins to regret not thinking this through properly.

"What are you doing here?" Robbie asks. "I came to see you. Is there something you like doing, like a hobby?" Dipper asks trying to rush things. "Why?" Robbie asks, curious. "Just answer the question," Dipper says, annoyed at his curiousness. "Uh... I like guitar, listening to music, vandalism, and video games. You don't like any of those things, do you?" Robbie asks, genuinely. "I do actually," Dipper answers with a little sass in his tone. "Really? Even vandalism?" Robbie asks, a little surprised. "Yeah," Dipper says. "Cool. Uh.. You wanna come in?" Robbie asks Dipper as he opens the door wider. Dipper nods and walks into what looks like a dark abyss with no color. But then Robbie flips a switch and everything shines from a blacklight. Sure there's color but it's from graffiti and heavy metal rock band posters.

"Um.. You can ignore some of the graffiti about you. That was from a while ago. Hehe," Robbie says, rubbing the back of his neck. "If you hated me this much then how did you come to like me?" Dipper asks Robbie the same question he's been asking himself.

Robbie blushes a little. Not a lot. Just a little.

"I really don't know to be honest," Robbie speaks softly.

"Robbie.. I'm trying to give this a chance, but right now I don't have an answer," Dipper says, honestly. Robbie stays quiet for a second and then smiles softly and says, "That's fine. Take all the time you need."

It's the same answer Gideon gave him. Despite having to question his sexuality, Dipper really doesn't want to think anything similar about Robbie like he did Gideon. He wants this to have a good outcome.

Dipper hears Mabel at the window that's covered by graffitied tin whisper-screaming, "Choose Gideon!" He has no idea how she's there since this is the second story but she probably won't be noticed since the window is covered with tin.

Dipper decides to change the subject and finds Robbie's game console. "So, video games, huh?" Dipper says. "Yeah. Do you see a game you'd wanna play?" Robbie asks.

Dipper searches through a stack of games and finds one in particular that he's always wanted to play. Robbie smiles and takes it from him and turns on the console.

They both sat on Robbie's bed and started playing the game. There was a lot of trash talking, shouting, and laughing and then of course Robbie won. Dipper demanded a rematch. "Maybe next time squirt," Robbie says, playfully.

Dipper turns away and says, "Maybe you don't have to call me that."

Despite the strangeness of Robbie saying Dipper's actual name, he liked it better than the nicknames he used to call him.

Robbie makes Dipper face him with two fingers under his chin. Dipper couldn't help but to stare down at Robbie's hand that's slightly covered with a fingerless glove.

"Okay, Dipper," Robbie says with a smug smile.

Dipper then looked at Robbie, flustered. Robbie soon released him, but Dipper kept staring.

Maybe Robbie isn't so bad?

Dipper realizes he's staring and looks away shyly. He hears Robbie chuckle a bit. Robbie then stands up and walks across the room. Dipper's eyes follow him with his face a little pink. Robbie grabs his guitar case and takes out his guitar. He gestures it to Dipper. "Wanna learn guitar?" Robbie asks. "W...Would that mean guitar lessons every day?" Dipper asks curiously. "If you want it to be," Robbie responds sweetly.

Dipper smiles and nods.

Dipper spent the rest of the day at Robbie's house. But he had to be home in time for dinner, so after the hilarious guitar lesson he got from Robbie, he had to leave.

Robbie stops Dipper by grabbing his shoulder before he walked out the front door and turning him around. Before Dipper could process it all, Robbie pulls him into a tight embrace.

"Dipper, I am so sorry for everything I've said or done to you in the past. I was trying to make myself feel better for all of my pain. I realize it was the worst thing I could have ever done because in secret I kind of liked you and I didn't want to believe it. And now that I've accepted it, I want to make things right and try to become friends before we become... well...you know. I hope you can forgive me one day," Robbie says, sadly, almost begging.

Dipper lets the words sink in and hugs Robbie back with his face buried in his shoulder. Robbie wanting to become friends before anything else meant a lot to him. Taking one step at a time by trying to get Dipper to forgive him first is Dipper's first sign of good relationship material.

"I forgive you," Dipper's words are muffled in Robbies hoodie, but are genuine. Robbie hugs Dipper tighter but not painfully. Dipper hears Robbie crying and he pulls away to look at him. Dipper unconsciously wipes his tears away just by touching them with his finger. Robbie laughs softly and hugs him one last time before letting him go.

"See you tomorrow?" Robbie asks. Dipper only smiles before turning around and leaving.

He now knows that he's beginning to like Robbie back. He's happy it didn't turn out the same way it did with Gideon. Dipper honestly feels that Robbie is in love with him and doesn't have a naive crush on him. Dipper also feels like he's stopped caring about his straight pride and is happy to have a guy like Robbie genuinely in love with him. Dipper smiles at himself.

As he's walking down the path, he remembers Mabel and finds her walking slightly behind him. He nearly jumps out of his skin. "Geez Mabel! Quit that!" Dipper shouts.

This time, Mabel doesn't laugh. She's not talking about what she heard either and it's really worrying him.

"Mabel? You okay?" He asks.

"I... I thought you and Gideon were perfect for each other. But now..." she responds in a quiet tone. "You want me with Robbie now, don't you?" He asks, knowingly. "Yeah but... he's supposed to be with Tambry... It's all messing with my brain. I want you two together but what happened to Tambry? It's so confusing," she confesses.

Dipper had totally forgotten about figuring out how he broke up with Tambry. The love potion should have sealed the deal.

"I'll ask him tomorrow," Dipper says.

Mabel stayed silent the entire way home until they were in front of the Mystery Shack. She asks, "I don't need to fix Robbie and Tambry's relationship anymore now, do I?" "I wouldn't think so," Dipper responds, truthfully. "That means you like him? More than Gideon?" She asks, eagerly. Dipper stops and stays silent. Mabel waits for him to respond patiently. There is a long pause.

"I do," he finally answers.

"So you don't want them back together because you like him?" She continues.

Dipper doesn't respond and proceeds to the front steps of the Mystery Shack.

Enjoy the innocence while it lasts. And no, I'm not hinting at steamy things.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.4K 245 21
[ Discontinued ] Dipper was never a normal child he had always been a bit disturbed. After there eventful summer in Gravity Falls Dipper came to a re...
68.3K 2.5K 34
Dipper and Mabel get into some trouble and are sent to Fight Falls for the summer. They will have to live with their Grunkle for the summer. There is...
Billdip Від No

Фанфіки

79.9K 1.8K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...