The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays

3.8K 63 30
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV

Y/N and Irene were walking around the ruins, with the AI now back online and guiding them through it.

AI: This is the Jumper Bay, where Puddle Jumpers are stored.

Irene: Do you think there is a place where we can put Judgement?

AI: How big is this...Judgement?

Irene: Well, it's 12 meters tall. 

AI: Hmm, follow me.

The AI then turned on the dim lights, showing a walkway into a new area that had a gigantic bay. 

AI: This is where we used to store our Seed Ships, the previous recording has said these ships used to span over 20 meters tall. 

Y/N: That's...impressive, anywhere else?

AI: The tour of Sparta is now officially over, you know where you need to go, you will be fine.

Y/N: Thanks, Aurora, we'll see you later!

AI: Goodbye, shutting down...

The lights in the City-Ship dimmed once more as Y/N and Irene walked to the laboratory of the City-Ship.

Irene: What are you planning to do now?

Y/N: Well, I'm thinking of clearing out the laboratory and making it the Workbench room, we do need a home base here so I'm thinking of making the Operations Center our main base here.

Irene: Alright, but what about the fleets? We do need to somehow pilot all one hundred of Puddle Jumpers.

Y/N: True true, we could possibly make robot bodies for the AI to take over and control that. 

Irene: You know, you are becoming a lot smarter lately.

Y/N: Well, after that last event along with the quests, I gained a lot of stat points 150 to be exact.

Irene: Since when-

Y/N: There was 40 stat points gained from the event,70 gained from the gods, and 40 gained for the Bonus Rewards.

Irene: Oh right, the Bonus quest, what did you get from that?

Y/N: Just a couple of metals and a stygian iron short-sword, along with a strange scythe...

Irene: What does the staff look like?

Y/N: Let me pull it out.

Y/N then summoned the scythe out of his inventory showing it in all its beauty.

Irene: Wow...what are its stats?

Y/N: It's a growing item, observe.

Scythe of Death

A weapon that was used by the Grim Reaper, it was once used to take lives and bring the souls to the afterlife.

Durability: 40,000/40,000

Damage: 4,000 Attack

Soul Storage: 0/1,000

Abilities:

Upgradeable

Mergeable

Soul Stealer: Able to steal souls and use them to either repair the weapon or make the weapon stronger.

Resistant

Shadows: Can turn anyone invisible for long periods of time when in shadows

Irene: You're acting different.

Y/N: Of course, after the event I had a ton of stat points, so I put some into Int and Wis.

Irene: Well, what now then?

Y/N: What else? Time to plan.

Y/N and Irene then walked into the laboratory, with Y/N selecting a part of the room before moving the Nanite Lab along with the others, and planting the workbenches down. 

Irene: So, what are we doing now?

Y/N: Well, I'm going to try and level up some of my skills. 

Irene: Oh, okay, well I'll be off then...

Irene then walked off back to the Living quarters, with Y/N breathing a sigh of relief. 

Y/N: That was close...how did Irene forget it was almost her birthday?

Y/N then pulled up a calendar from his phone, looking at the labeled day. 

[Date: September 24]

[Irene's Birthday: September 29]

Y/N: ...And I forgot to get her a birthday present! Craaaaaap, yo Aurora what does Irene like?

AI: Lifeform: Irene Virtuas, has not been on Sparta long enough to know her likes, height, weight, or mental capacity.

Y/N: Oh, well darn, you don't mind if you monitor her for me?

AI: Request...granted, starting mission now. 

Y/N: Oh, and try to be stealthy about it. 

AI: Very well, editing details now. 

Y/N: Thanks, oh shoot I have to get candles and a birthday cake too, craaaap.

Ping!

Happy Birthday!

Irene's birthday is coming up soon, better get something to celebrate it! Make sure it's special as well! 

Requirements:

Get a birthday cake

Get candles

Get Balloons

Get Banners

Rewards:

+5 Stat Points

Level 5 Skill Disk

+1,000 Exp

Bonus:

Make the birthday special!

Bonus Rewards:

Level 10 skill disk

+1,000 Exp

+10 Stat points

???

Failure:

Depression

Irene won't talk to you for a month

Y/N: Alright, I'll take the quest! Anyways, I do want to try and train my skills and stat points, luck is horrible right now. 

Y/N then grabbed some dice from his inventory, and threw the dice down.

Y/N: Half of those will land on 4.

Only a third of the dice landed on 4, but Y/N's stat point went up.

Your Luc went up by 2!

Y/N: Alright, time to do this again.

Y/N then proceeded to throw the dice on the ground again.

Y/N: Half of those dice will land on 4.

This time, half of the dice landed on 4.

Your Luc went up by 4!

Y/N: Sweet, looks like it's working, now it's time to abuse this.

Timeskip

Y/N: Alright, that should be enough luck.

Y/N L/N

Title: The Gamer

Lv: 26

Exp: 6,500/8,000

Hp: 400/500

Ap: 0/3000

Mp: 1000/1000

Str: 10

Vit: 10

Dex: 50

Int: 35

Wis: 40

Luc: 35

Points: 150

Y/N: Now, it's time to train some more skills! Create!

AN: Hello you people! Sorry for that half-baked chapter, Wattpad decided to be really finicky with me today, got rid of a lot of stuff, so I'm sorry about that. Anyways, Y/N's semblance is not 'The Gamer', but I already picked the semblance, so I'm sorry for that, again. Anyways, Y/N does not know that but he will unlock it later. Goodbye and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
903 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...
2.6K 35 9
Y/n was an ordinary human being, that was before he came across a man who offered Y/n the chance to travel worlds he always thought were out of reach...
482 20 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...