π‚πšπ¦π© πƒπ’π¬πœπ’π©π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞

By blank_makes_u_crazy

{fillie au} In which a group of seniors go on a school trip. Due to an unexpected misstep, two highschool stu... More

⋆Introduction⋆
⋆One⋆
⋆Two⋆
⋆Three⋆
⋆Four⋆
⋆Five⋆
⋆Six⋆
⋆Seven⋆
⋆Eight⋆
⋆Nine⋆
⋆Ten⋆
⋆Eleven⋆
⋆Twelve⋆
⋆Thirteen⋆
⋆Fourteen⋆
⋆Fifteen⋆
⋆Sixteen⋆
⋆Eighteen⋆
⋆Nineteen⋆
⋆Twenty⋆
⋆Twenty-One⋆
⋆Twenty-Two⋆
⋆Twenty-Three⋆
⋆Twenty-Four⋆
⋆Twenty-Five⋆
⋆Twenty-Six⋆
⋆Twenty-Seven⋆
⋆Twenty-Eight⋆
⋆Twenty-Nine⋆
⋆Thirty⋆
⋆Thank You {a/n}⋆

⋆Seventeen⋆

1.8K 73 143
By blank_makes_u_crazy

"𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔-"

...

"oh my god!!" Lilia chirps, clapping her hands together with enthusiasm.

Iris smiles shyly, looking down.

"Im not saying I do."

Sadie raises her eyebrows dramatically, causing both Millie and Lilia to chuckle.

Iris glimpses up towards Millie. "Come on Millie you've gotta admit he's pretty cute."

Millie grins tightly shaking her head. "He's all yours girl."

"Well, anyways enough boy talk!" Sadie adds, having had enough of the subject.

Though Millie eyes her firey friend suspiciously. "Um no not so fast!"

Sadie looks over at Millie, confusion evident in her face.

Millie laughs "You just going to interrogate me and not tell me what's going on between you and Caleb."

Sadie blushes ferociously, her face almost as red as her fiery hair.

"Whattt!" Lilia squeals excitedly, seeming not to have known about anything going on with Sadie and Caleb.

And now Millie feels a little bad for putting her friend out their like that. However, then she remembers that they are all nice and trustworthy people, so she thinks.

Besides, Millie remembers all the times where Sadie has put her on the spot about her and Finn, even though there isnt anything going on.

The truth is, is that Millie wants the best for Sadie; she deserves it. She's the most supportive and caring best friend out there, and Millie wonders still to this day, how she got lucky enough to meet her.

Sadie has always protected her from all the idiots in school, who love more than anything to refer to her as "Snobby Ms.Brown". That was Millie's name in school, even though she had Noah by her side, he was practically powerless to those muscular teenage boys. Until she met Sadie, and that was the end of that. The next time that the boys dared to comment on Millie, Sadie snapped back at them, and sure enough, it worked. She is many things to Millie; kind, generous, sweet, protective. But above all else; Sadie Sink is the raw definition of a badass best friend.

Which is why she deserves the world and more in Millie's eyes. She wants Sadie to find someone that makes her happy and Caleb might just be the right guy.

"Sadie what is it that you aren't telling me!" Lilia practically jumps in excitement.

Sadie inhales deeply in attempts of lessening the redness of her cheeks and knowing that there is no way out but to tell her friends.

"Okay well, we have both said that we like each other-"

Sadies announcement is cut off by the girl's squeaking.

She rolls her eyes, still red-cheeked. However, she isn't embarrassed; she simply isn't used to having this type of attention, and it all feels so new. Nevertheless, she does really like Caleb and believes that her friends deserve to know about whatever's going on.

"And we are dating" she finishes, squeezing her eye shut, knowing how her friends will react.
Lilia jumps up in the excitement and the other girls simply laugh and cheer at how excited Lilia is for Sadie.

"BUT we are taking it slow, so NO TELLING" Sadie yells over the laughter, silencing everyone.

"Wait, so you're not telling the boys" Millie questions her friend, whose redness has ultimately gone down.

Sadie darts at Millie "do you really think I'm going to let Noah think that I have resided with a boy?!"

They all laugh at Sadie. However, Millie knows that Caleb will be excited and will want to tell his friends.

"Have you told Caleb yet that you've wanted to keep it on the down-low?" Iris asks.

"No, I plan on doing that tonight" Sadie answers casually, throwing a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

Millie's eyes go wide. "Are you serious Sadie! I bet he's already told his friends."

Sadie looks at Millie with an alarmed expression. "Why would he do that?!"

"Umm, it is very much known that he's been practically obsessed with you since Sophomore year. Why wouldn't he tell his friends that he finally got the girl of his dreams" Lilia gushes softly at her own words.

She is a very expressive girl who enjoys writing and reading, the perfect cliche. With the voice of an angel which a huge reason of why she is so involved with drama. She is definitely the biggest hopeless romantic of all the girls. Millie indeed wonders why she is still single. She is a beautiful girl with long golden locks and ocean blue eyes. Any boy would love to date her. Nonetheless, Lilia is probably waiting on her one Prince Charming to show up and sweep her away.

Sadie sticks her finger in her mouth as if pretending to gag herself. "Lilia I swear if you don't stop with all your corniness I will regret even telling you."

They all laugh, and Sadie herself knows, that this is a hopeless threat.

Sadie laughs. "Okay well even if he has, I bet he hasn't told-"

And at that moment, the one person that Sadie wanted to see the least walks into the room alongside Caleb.

"The one and only Sadie Sink like a boy how cute!" Noah says, smirkingly.

Millie watches as Sadies mouth drops wide open and she can't help herself. She bursts into laughter once again. The rest of the girls join Millie in laughter, except Sadie. Who is glaring at Caleb? He mouths "I'm sorry" to her and smiles softly. She tries her best to keep a stern glare; however, his smile is her weakness, and she forgives him.

Noah sits down, next to Sadie earning a hard smack from Sadie. They are always physical with each other, and many people could think on first glance they met they don't like each other at all. However, they are like siblings, sometimes they hate each other, but at the end of the day, they love each other.

Caleb sits down next to Sadie and watches as Gaten runs into the house.
"Now we are all here" Sadie states.

Millie frowns as she scans the room. "All except for Finn, where is he?"

Gaten shrugs " don't know I went to your guyses cabin and nobody opened"

"Haven't seen him since dinner" Caleb adds casually stretching his arms as he places his arm over Sadie.  She is frozen in place, however, relaxed a few seconds later.

Millies thinks back to dinner, and when she last saw Finn.

"I'll catch up with you guys later."

"It seems strange for him just not to tell me where he went."

"Okay, have fun finding your boyfriend" Sadie chuckles.

Millie shakes her head, wanting just to ignore her friend's jeering. However, she sees Iris with a somewhat saddened expression.

"Sadie shut it I'm concerned because it's 11 p.m. and my ROOMMATE is nowhere to be seen" Millie states sharply emphasising the word "roommate".

Sadie has noticed Iris, causing her to look apologetically towards Millie for joking around like that.

" Of course Mills I'm just messing with you, your right," Sadie states trying to help Millie make Iris feel more comforted.

Noah glances at Sadie very surprised by her surrendering and not egging Millie on at least for a little longer. And if he's completely honest, he feels that there is something between his friend and her roommate. However, now is not the time to make that apparent.

Millie exhales deeply, thankful for Sadies assistance. "Good night."

-

Millie is now walking up towards her Cabin.

"Finn?!" She yells out for him, noticing the light of the TV illuminating the room.

He must be in there.

Millie slowly starts to push the door open, and as she walks into the living room, she sees Finn.

However who she see siting there isnt the Finn she has learned to like.

Finn lays on the couch with one hand on the remote and his other hand holding onto a beer bottle. Millie notices the display of beer cans already laying on the coffee table.

"Finn?" Millie starts as she slowly moves towards him.

Finn sees her, however, does not take note of her presence and waves his bottle in the air carelessly.

Is he drunk?

"Finn what are you doing! You could get in trouble if Mr.Hopper saw you like this."

Finn is taking a sip of beer as Millie speaks. Nevertheless, he is quick to respond as she brings up Mr.Hopper.

"Oh yes, god forbid Mr.Hopper would see me like thisss" Finn spits out sluggishly, laying his head against the couch.

"God forbid it ruins your perfect reputation."

Millie frowns, placing her hands on her hips, in attempts of having a little more authority over this situation. "What the hell are you talking about Finn?!"

"You know you're such a fucking suckup it's honestly kind of sad" Finn adds looking Millie in the eye.
Millie sees that he lost, the eyes in which she had lost herself in plenty of times in the past, aren't there at this moment. She knows he doesnt mean what he says.

"Finn what the fuc-"

"Dont even start with all your rich ass problems"

"dont start with me Ms.fucking Brown."

Millie stands infront of him, her mouth agape, tears starting to fill, and she can feel them forcing their way out.

Millie doesnt know what to do or say.

Where all his rage is coming from right now, she has no clue. However, one thing is for sure, she does not want to be near him at this moment.

"Fuck you" Millie spits out with rage.

And so Millie runs out of the Cabin, as Finn continues to sip on his 4th beer that is now almost empty.

...

{a/n}

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

What's up with Finn?!

Pls vote and follow me to ensure you dont miss out on any new chapters or important announcements

Also, I love reading your guyses thoughts and ideas in the comments so please feel free to leave your opinions while reading

Thank you guys for reading

see ya in the next one <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 454 7
Ft. Dabi, Shigaraki, Vil. Deku, Vil. Todoroki, Vil. Kaminari, Vil. Shinso, and Hawks (even though hes not a villian πŸ˜…) πŸ–€depressed/stressed reader ❀...
1.5K 107 4
αžšαžΏαž„αž“αŸαŸ‡αž“αž·αž™αžΆαž™αž–αžΈ PhuwinTang αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‡αžΆαž”αž»αžšαžŸαž˜αž αžΆαž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαžŸαŸ‹ αž αžΎαž™αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαž˜αž½αž™αž€αŸαž”αžΆαž“αž‡αž½αž” PondNaravit αžŠαŸ„αž™αž…αŸƒαžŠαž“αŸ’αž™αž αžΎαž™αž€αŸαž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‰αŸ‡αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžŠαžΈαž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆ αžαŸ‚αž˜αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αžˆαŸ’αž›αŸ„αŸ‡αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαž‘αŸ€αžαž•αž„ ( αžšαž„αž…αžΆαŸ†αž˜αžΎαž›αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αž’αžŸαŸ‹αž‚αŸ’αž“...
83.7K 2.1K 46
While falling in love with The Architect, Becky Lynch must go against her abusive ex to prove to Rollins that their relationship is worth fighting fo...
19.5K 398 32
This story is about Mia Smith she is a normal teenager or so she thought. But with her struggle with Anorexia and Bulimia. Her depression and cutting...