The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 13: Island Take-Back

4K 66 42
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV

All of a sudden, the group was dropped back into the gamer room, with Y/N quite excited himself.

Y/N: That was so cool! I wanna do it again!

Y/N suddenly rushed towards the computer, only to be stopped by Irene's hand.

Irene: It's been a while since we've been to the world of Remnant, how about we see if we got to the island?

Y/N: Okay! How do we go back?

Irene: Well, first off, you need get rid of those two, then hold out your hand, and then focus on getting out. 

Y/N: Alright, come on back guys!

Both Marcosias and Malcador then turned into turquoise smoke and went back into the gauntlet.

Y/N: Alright, time to do this!

Y/N then held out his hand, focusing his thoughts into getting out of the Game Room, before the room then turned into the interior of the bullhead, which was still flying, with Y/N taking the controls once more.

Y/N: Huh, I see the island.

Irene: Really?

Irene then looked out the cockpit as well, seeing the island, with griffons flying around it and alpha grimm wandering around the island, ordering other grimm around as well. 

Y/N: Where are we going to land this?

Irene: Good question, where are we landing this Bullhead?

Y/N: Um, I think we can make this Bullhead hover over the island, then we can jump down.

But the talking was taking too long, as the bullhead was suddenly thrown off course as a flock of griffins attacked the Bullhead ferociously. 

 Y/N: Crap! Alright, we're landing right on the landing, get ready Irene!

Irene: Got it! You should learn from skills too!

The Bullhead suddenly flies forward, flying right through the flock of griffins and the barrier of griffins that was protecting the island, before crashing down on the island.

Irene: Ready?!

Y/N: Almost!

Skills Learned!

Shadow Control

Mist Illusion

Summon Dead

Marble Skin

Water Control

Air Manipulation

Flight

Lightning Manipulation

Enchantment

Y/N: Ready! Alright, come on out you two!

Turquoise smoke came from the gauntlet as it formed the demonic wolf and grimm-like dinosaur. 

Malcador: It is time to fight!

Marcosias: Come and fight you weak grimm!

Irene then pulled out her power sword and bolter pistol, firing off the bolter pistol into the grimm and slicing through the grimm in close combat with her power sword. 

Y/N: Chain Lightning! Air Blades!

Lightning was summoned from the tip of own sword while a gust of sharpened air came from his dagger, with the chain lightning shocking and killing many grimm while the sharpened air cut through the grimm.

Malcador: Raise from the dead and serve your master!

Black puddles arose from the ground, summoning only fifteen grimm before his mana fizzled out. 

Marcosias: Watch out fossil, Toxic Wave!

A dark green gas spread around Marcosias as the nearby grimm died. 

Y/N: Everyone! Gather around Marcosias!

Irene, Y/N, and Malcador then crowded around Marcosias as the green gas didn't affect them, but still affecting the grimm as Marcosias kept using Toxic Wave to keep the grimm away. 

Y/N: Alright, we can all take a bit of a break thanks to Marcosias here, since the grimm just die whenever they get near the Toxic Wave. 

Irene: Cool, but the bullhead is totaled, now what?

Y/N: We could try to build a sort of point, but I don't think I could build a turret anytime soon. 

Irene: Hey Marcosias.

Marcosias: What?

Irene: Can you control the Toxic Wave?

Marcosias: I believe so.

Irene: Cool, can you do that?

Marcosias: Very well. 

Soon enough, the group was now walking across the island, with grimm dying around them.

Y/N: Told you she was useful!

Irene: Yeah, whatever. 

The group then stumbled upon a strange orange glowing crystal that grimm seemed to stray away from. 

Y/N: Huh, that is interesting.

Irene: Y/N, why don't you use observe on it?

Y/N: Okay, Observe!

Ping!

Zero Point Module

A power source created by the Ancients that is capable of supplying massive amounts of energy for various uses. This was transported by a City-Ship used by the ancients that crash-landed on Remnant.

Y/N: So, this is interesting.

Irene: By what extent?

Y/N: Observe says it is a Zero Point Module, and that it is capable of supplying massive amounts of energy. 

Irene: Interesting, a power source from Stargate, how did it appear on Remnant?

Y/N: It says that a city-ship crash-landed here on Remnant, what does that mean?

Irene: It means that we are standing on top of a gold mine! Malcador! Help dig through the sand!

Malcador: Yes Master's lover.

Through digging together, the group found a metallic plating that was under the sand. 

Y/N: Huh, just in time too, the Toxic Wave is dissipating, everyone hurry and let's get in here!

Malcador then struck the metallic plating, creating a hole that was big enough for two people to jump in.

Irene: Alright, once Y/N desummons Marcosias, we must act quickly, Malcador, reseal this plating, and Y/N and I are jumping in. 

Marcosias: Understood, ready Malcador?

Malcador: Yes.

Y/N: Alright, three...two...one!

Marcosias then turned into turquoise smoke before going back into the gauntlet with Malcador closing the plating once more with his strength before blasting a beam towards the grimm before turning into turquoise smoke again.

Y/N: That was close!

Up above, grimm were pawing at the metallic plating, screeching and scratching at the door, wanting to be let in. 

Irene: Alright, we need to get moving, there should be a command chair here somewhere.

AI: Intruder Alert! Identify yourselves and you will not be harmed!

Y/N: Shoot, well this is already bad. 

Irene: You can say that again, what are you?!

AI: Designated Name: Sparta, I am a city-ship that crash-landed on an unknown planet and have gained sentience, why are you here?

Y/N: Well, we're here because we need a base of operations, because we're thinking of saving this planet. 

AI: A noble cause, what seems to be endangering this planet?

Y/N: Well, there are two gods that left this planet, and there is a woman that is dead-set on conquering this planet as well, along with a man that is dead-set on killing her. 

AI: Is there a name for this female life-form along with the male life-form?

Y/N: Her name is Salem, the male is Ozpin.

AI: Yes, those two have caused great suffering upon this planet, I will help you. 

Y/N: Huh, never thought it would be that easy, but thanks! Can you deal with the grimm on top?

AI: Unleashing drone weapons...

Suddenly, the grimm on the island unleashed howls of pain, and seemingly banging on the metallic plating of the City-Ship, before all went silent.

Y/N: Wow, that was quick.

AI: It is done, is there anything else, Master?

Y/N: Nope! Thanks for the help!

The City-ship seemed to dim, leaving only Y/N and Irene in the strange contraption. 

Irene: Well, you seemed to have taken over a city-ship, how does that make you feel?

Y/N: Not gonna lie, makes me feel great, anyways, we need to fix up the bullhead, time to explore this place!

AN: Yo! Hope you liked the surprise twist, anyways I am actually very unfamiliar with Stargate as a whole, so information would be nice! I just found the City-Ship online and thought it would be interesting to add, anyways, next chapter will be all about exploring this City-Ship and preparing for Volume 3 of RWBY. The next Event will probably come in the next few chapters, until then, Goodbye and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 35 9
Y/n was an ordinary human being, that was before he came across a man who offered Y/n the chance to travel worlds he always thought were out of reach...
88.4K 896 19
Disclaimer: I dont own rwby. That is owned by rooster teeth. I also dont own iron man. He is owned by marvel support the original releases. A/n: What...
43.8K 741 34
Y/N L/N just someone who apparently goes to signal. But meets a man called Ozm- I mean Ozpin. Y/N may or may not be your average badass, doing badass...
7K 43 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...