๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ | ๐˜๐๐๐...

By 38babyslump

"๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ , ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž " "๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž" More

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ..
๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ ..
๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 1
๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 2
๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 3
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 4
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 5
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 6
๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 7
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 8
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 9
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 11
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 12
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 13
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 14
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 15
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 16
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 17
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 18
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 19
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 20
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 21

๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 10

1.4K 59 27
By 38babyslump

NAHMIR POV ..

it was the end of the school day and I was so fucking tired , I had managed to once again fuck the shit outta summers boyfriend or whatever she likes to call him , like I do every night before I go to sleep nothing too serious but anywaysss yeah .

i just left my last period and was looking for MY man , until I see summers knuckle faced ass. He fucking head shaped list a fucking fist she look like her her bald headed ass dad , the fucking knuckle twins .

"Mirrrr !!" Summer says running over and wrapping her arms around my neck and jumping into my arms . I hold her up and twist my lip .

"She smell like fucking hot dog water "

"I know" I say aloud . "Huh ?" Summer says letting go , "nothing girl " I say fake smiling . "Oh okay but girl I ain't seen you all day " Summer says placing her arm on my shoulder .

"And that's a bad thing ?!"

"Yeah I know right " I say looking up and down the hallway , still no kentrell. "You doing anything after school today ?" Summer says looking me in my eyes . "No not that I know of why ?" I say confusedly.

"I wanted you to sleep over so we could have like a girls night soooo what do you say ?" Summer says brightly smiling in my face .

"I say you get the fuck out my face with them big ass dentures "

"I say yes" I say smiling , she lets out a high pitched scream which startled me , "YESSS were gonna have so much fun , okay let me just go say bye to my man before I go you know how he gets " Summer says dragging me behind her.

"Yeah I know how he gets when I don't give him none of this pussy "

I roll my eyes as we walk over to kentrell , he's with his friends . I think there names are Mikey and Jared these the sad emo niggers .

"Hey babe I missed you " summer says standing on her tippy toes to kiss kentrell. "I just hope he brushed his teeth after what he was eating last night " I mumble . "Oop-" Mikey says looking at me shocked . I throw my hands up "you ain't hear me say that" I say looking around .

"Well bye guys me and Mir have things to do right babes " summer says smiling , "yesirr" I say smiling lightly , "were y'all going " kentrell says sternly, "don't worry bout it babe" summer says looking at me and giggling . I roll my eyes without her seeing and giggle .

"Mane if you ont stop playn and tell me whea y'all goin " kentrell says starting to get upset . Me , Mikey and Jared all look between kentrell and summer with wide eyes so basically like this

(😦😯😳👀)

Summers entire smile drops , "your a buzzkill babe "she says whining , "we're having a girls night geez louiz babe" summer says rolling her eyes . "He staying over " kentrell asks concernedly .

"Well duh kentrell" summer says laughing , this bitch the only one giggling everybody else like

(😳👀)

"What he need ta spend da  night foe ?" Kentrell says burrowing his eyebrows , awee my trelly bear doesn't want me to stay the night cause he want some of this good good .

"Or he's scared we might , possibly kill summer "

"Yeah that too"I say shrugging my shoulders , "why do you care ? Does it really matter if  he stay over " summer says raising her voice . "Ohh white girl gone wild"Mikey whispers .

"I'm getting a little tired ya know is we finna like - leave or something? I mean .." I say quietly but get quiet because kentrell shoots me a death glare . "Mane dea ain no reason he should spend the night " kentrell says pointing in summers face.

"You know what Mir come on , fuck you kentrell how are you gonna tell me who I can't let spend over MY house ! bye you fucking piece of shit " summer says starting to walk away . "You better keep yo ass still" kentrell says pointing at me .

I stood there still , summer turnd around and saw I wasn't behind her "MIR LETS FUCKING GO !!!!" She screams .

"Bye papa " I whisper to him before I pull down my skirt and run behind summer .

"Bitch lucky We being nice that's the first and last time she gone yell at us like that , must be out her rabbit ass mind "

"Period" I whisper .

This bitch walking to this damn car hella fast and this wind blowing my damn skirt off me , fat ma finna be out for everybody to see . Not like she's shy it's just a little cold out here wouldn't want her to catch the flu .

I run to the passengers side of the car and jump in summer gets in and sets her purse down next to her and lays her forehead on the steering wheel making the horn honk . She just lets it loudly honk and continues to keep her head on it .

She soon picks her head up and and starts to massage her temples before putting the keys it the ignition and driving without another word .

(Time skip back at summers house )

"Mom I'm home " summer screams as we walk inside , her mom comes walking out the kitchen with oven mits on "hey honey who's this" her mom says with the ugliest smile . "Hey sweetheart " her dad says walking out the kitchen smiling as well

"Group should ugly muthafuckas , ain't they ?"

"Thought i was the only one who saw it" I whisper to myself and giggle . "This is Mir where having a girls night " summer says smiling at her mom and dad "okay well you girls have fun it was nice to meet you Mir " summers mom says smiling and waving me off as summer pulls me to her room .

"Okay first take this off" summer says pointing to my outfit she reaches in the closet and grabs two onesies but there like shorts with long sleeves. So I start to get undressed . "Woah , woah , woah sister" summer says turning away from me .

"What ?" I say confusedly , "I don't wanna see your you know ... penis " summer says looking away .

"No this bitch didn't just call fat ma a dick - oh let's kill this itch now !"

"Sis don't disrespect my fat ma like that " I say continuing to get dressed , "fat ma ?" Summer questions . "My coochie " I say slipping my arms in , "oh okay " summer says sounding confused .

She turns around slowly and looks at me "OH MY GODDDDD!!!" Summer says loudly gasping , "what ?" I say confusedly . "YOU LOOK SOO CUTE OH MY GOD YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT BODY SHAPE I'm built like plankton from spongebob el oh el" summer says laughing .

"Atleast you know"

"Okay let's do some face masks here put this on my face " summer says handing me a black mask . I start to apply some to my index finger and spread it on her face as she pulls her hair up . "Ouuu it's cold "she says giggling , I laughed with her

"First real laugh maybe your warming up to her "

I roll my eyes that voice always got something to say .. she picks up the pick one and applies it to my face , I giggle uncontrollably it's really cold . "So girl I wanted to ask you in the car but you seemed upset but we're you okay from the arguement you had with kentrells ass " I say starting to grab some nail polish and paint summers toes .

"I'm not even gone sit here and say her feet ain't pretty "

" yeah it's just I didn't know what his problem was he was just so angry for what ? He never lets me meet any of his friends in suprised he let me hang out with you as much as he does . It's like he's hinding his life from me and do you know how long it's been since we've you know ..." Summer says fanning her mask .

"I wonder how longs it's been because we got that dick last night LMAOOOOO AHHHH BITCHHH"

I smirk a little , "how long as it been girl ?" I say actually interested in hearing . "Girl 3 months " summer whispers . "Dayum" I say giggling , "girl it's not funny" Summer says laughing .

"What's that saying ? We ain't laughing wit you we laughing at you bitch "

"I think he's like getting smaller or something? Is that possible do dicks get smaller " summer says , I look to see if she's serious and she was dead ass serious and I bust out laughing , she starts laughing with "childdd I don't think so " I say .

"Just a couple months ago he would pound my shit everyday no problem , fuck me to sleep but now I don't know " Summer says shrugging her shoulders . I can't even imagine my mans dick going inside this trapezoid bodied bitch that shit hilarious to me .

(2 hours later )

"I'm tired you ?" Summer says laying on my chest , she had cried for 2 hours cause she thought kentrell was falling out of love with her , he probably was but this relationship was built off 6 grade baby promises it was time to grow up , they just haven't realized .

She was laying on my chest cuddled into my side , I didn't mind tho . I might not kill her after all she kinda cool just annoying .

"Yeah I'm tired " I say yawning , she lifts off my chest and moves over to her side and we face eachother just with our eyes closed . "I really love kentrell and I don't what it take I'm going to get him to love me again no matter what it takes thanks Mir for your advice" Summer says quietly .

My eyes instantly pop open

"SEE THIS US WHY WE DONT BEFRIEND BITCHES !! "

I almost strangled her right there but let me just rethink this .

Every time I tried to close my eyes I couldn't I watched her sleep and thought of many wats I could muder this bitch .

her days are the fuck numbered

$$ YOU GET ME 💕🤷🏽‍♀️ $$

hey guys you like this chapter ?

do y'all like summer ?

y'all team summer

Or team Mir ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 16.9K 67
๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง...๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ
57.4K 2.4K 24
๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐€๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
176K 7.4K 34
สœแด‡'s sแด ๊œฐแด€แด› สœแดแดก แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ ส™แด‡ แดแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชสŸ ษดษชษขษขแด€ แดส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.. ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐Ÿ’•