December - Advent and Christm...

Von MBeenaEmerson

The days before Christmas are filled with distracting activities like shopping, parties, etc which has unfort... Mehr

Special Days
Indulgences
What is Advent
Nov 30: St Andrew Christmas Novena
Advent Prayer for Peace
Advent Prayer: Fruitful Season
How to pray with the Advent Wreath
Advent Wreath: Week One
Advent Wreath: Week Two
Advent Wreath: Week Four
Advent Song: Light the Advent Candle
Dec 20 - Novena to Holy Family

Advent Wreath: Week Three

9 1 0
Von MBeenaEmerson

Light the previous purple candle and a pink candle and pray any one of the following throughout Advent week three.

1. Incline Thine ear to our prayers, O Lord, we beseech Thee; and make bright the darkness of our minds by the grace of Thy visitation. Who livest and reignest, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end. Amen.

2. Lord God, may we, your people, who look forward to the birthday of Christ experience the joy of salvation and celebrate that feast with love and thanksgiving. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

923K 39K 59
139K 19.9K 52
"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." She raised her eyebrows. "I love fish, I catch cold very easily, I dislike pets and I like you."...
12.2K 1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
20.2K 1.9K 94
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...