вє мιиє (яσ∂∂у яι¢¢н)

Autorstwa rennew2

Please don't not steal or copy this book 💙. Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Go Read my other book ❤️
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Part 3

2K 90 27
Autorstwa rennew2

Vanessa
Compton , California
8:45 am

I woke up in my room don't even know how I got here after falling asleep in Roddy car I'm a heavy sleeper so I didn't feel them put one of my big shirts on.

I got up doing a stretch and heading to the bathroom doing my daily routine then started washing my face with my deep cleansing.

I brushed my teeth and hurried my phone ring it was Rodrick i wonder why he calling me this early.

"Hello" I answered and spit my toothpaste out wiping my face Ian care for my hair I was gone do that later.

"Yeah hello" he finally spoke in his sleepy deep voice.

"Why you up so early" I asked "why you up so early?" He questioned me back I hated when people did that .

"Umm I don't know I just woke up, it's 8 and I'm finna lay my ass right back down" after him hearing that he laughed.

"Come on let's go to sleep together" he requested a ft call I pressed the answer button..it was connecting and a few seconds later I seen his eyes in the camera it looked like he was laying down in his room.

His walls was blue "blue?.. that's ya favorite color?" I asked.

"Did you forget I was a crip baby?" He said moving around in his bed .

I chuckled getting comfortable into my covers .

"I miss being around you, what we gone do today" he asked I was shocked that he said that .

"Mall?" I asked he shook his head no "too many people always be following me around and shit... I wanna do something wit just you and you only" he said causing me to blush a little .

"You could always come over here chill" I guess..."naw ion got time for yo peoples...you can come over my house" he spoke I was getting sleepy.

So I just agreed "Can I get to sleep?" I asked hoping he'll let me because I really don't feel like talking right now "yeah that's fine babygirl" I jumped up "babygirl?" I asked

"Yeah I wasn't playin when I said you was my girl" .

"Ian know you was serious" I laughed.

He smacked his teeth "go to sleep.. you just saying dumb shit now" he said .

"Okay" I said and I plugged my phone into my charger setting my phone on my pillow so that he can see me.

He did the same and we fell asleep.

-3:12 pm

I woke up to him texting me and we was still on the phone he was on pause don't understand why he ain't just say my name .

Rodrick
-Vanessa wakeeeee uppppp
-I'm finna pull up.

"Roddy..I'm woke" he came back to the camera i got up taking my phone with me.

I sat it on the sink as I washed my face, my hair was in a messy ponytail but I didn't care he was still laying down staring right at me.  "Dang you really staring hard" I said while fixing my ponytail "you gotta belly piercing?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah" I started laughing and put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

I guess he seen it by my shirt going up while I was putting my hair in a ponytail his brown eyes was still in the camera.

My momma knocked on the door "yes?" I asked "it's some breakfast down here if your hungry" she yelled from the other side of the door "okay".

I started the shower "I'm finna get in the shower" I told him and we hung up.

Gang 🤢💙

Benny
What y'all niggas on today ?
Nia
You sucking my dick .
Benny
Bitch fuck on.
Von
Tryna chill wit my girl.
Tiara
Who yo girl?
Von
Vanessa 👀💕
Vanessa
Umm..last time I checked Roddy my nigga,sorry von .
Nia
Period 🤣🤣
Benny
Nigga you be getting hoed 💀💀💀.
Rodrick
I'm finna go to the trap y'all coming ?
Benny
Yeah I'll stop by.
Tiara
I got shit to do .
Rodrick
She my girl so ima need you to chill on that tryna get wit her girl type shit.
Von
Who gone stop me .
Terrance
👀👀👀 and what you got to do other than hanging wit me ^.
Rodrick
I'm only gone say it once nigga .
Vanessa
* vanessa has left the chat *
Nia
😂😂^, What you doing today nessa.
Vanessa
I'm not sure yet🤷🏽‍♂️.
Rodrick

Y'all like my glasses?
Von
Them shits ugly 🤢.
Vanessa
Aww I got the same ones 😅.

Rodrick
Always tryna be like me 😍😍.
Von
Damn baby you so fine 😝.
Nia
Von she don't won't yo ass..now leave her alone.
Vanessa
Thank you .
-

Rodrick
-you coming wit me so be ready.

I hate demanding niggas but I love it like I wanI got out and put my clothes on this is what I had on for today .

I grabbed my purse and phone,charger and walked downstairs my momma really had put everything together and I glad things working out as we planned.

I walked in the kitchen while my momma was on the phone talking to my auntie they was going out of town for a few days for my grandma birthday she was turning 64 I would go with them but I wanted the house to myself.

It was hot asl today so my attentions wasn't to put a jacket on I know he was gone say something about my outfit but I didn't care.

Rodrick Moore
Compton, California

I pulled up to vanessa house and texted her letting her know I'm out here .

I seen her momma leave out the door and into her car .

Vanessa 😅😍
-you can come in 😂, you don't always have to stay out there you know that right.

- Ian know that yo momma was cool fr

Vanessa 😅😍
-yeah she cool with it.

-say less

I got out the car walking up to the door ...a few seconds later she came to the door with her bright smile making me smile back at her .

What she had on most definitely was on turn she sat on the couch and I sat down.

I wanted to take her out today but I didn't wanna tell her where.

"What you thinking about?" She asked curiously I shook my head to let her know nothing even though I had a lot of shit on my mind.

"I wanna tell you something" she said nervously "I'm listening" i turned her way letting her know all my attention was on her, we locked eyes .

"Me and my mom been on the run" she exhaled heavy "running from what" I licked my lips but no reason.

"Stop doing that" she laughed "doing what" I asked being serious because I was right now .

She took a pause "my dad always been abusive and we been running away from him for 4 years and he keep finding us..I hope he doesn't find us here" she started to get sad I pull her in closer I can tell this really hit her

She started sobbing which mad me get heated because I didn't know she was going through something like this..by looking at her and how she act made it look like she was perfectly fine.

But everybody not perfect.

I wiped her tears away "oh my god I can't believe I'm crying in front of you" she felt embarrassed I guess but I was here for the venting.

"Don't feel that way because I care a lot" I told her I wanted to gain her trust and let her know she can tell me anything.

I lifted her chin and pulling her in for a kiss.,she broke you and looked into my eyes.

I was nervous that she was gone say something but she kissed me again but deeper this time.

I grabbed her arm lightly to get her up "Come on" I nodded my head to the door direction "Where we going" she asked lowly.

"I wanna take you somewhere, you know to lighten your mood up" she smiled getting up it's something about her smile laugh everything just makes me happy.

We left the house and I watched her lock it up I took my jacket off and she got in the car "here" she smacked her lips "what's that for" "that little ass shirt..put it on" she snatched it.

"Don't get fucked up" she chuckled "yeah alright.

Vanessa
Compton, California

We ended up at the fair it was fun I got some cotton candy which was my favorite and he bought me a huge furry teddy bear.

"Thank you Baeee" I kissed him on his cheek while he picked my cotton candy and put it in his mouth .

Somebody named London kept calling him but I didn't wanna assuming shit .

We sat on the Ferris wheel and he talked about his family issues on how his mother been a alcoholic for about 2 years it was sad but they way he was telling me it was cute...

I love how boys tell their feelings and whats on there mind. It was such a turn on for me .

Thoughts 💭
Leave a comment ❤️.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.6K 38 33
It gets better but this was my first book, don't hype it up pls 😐
5.8M 225K 54
My works #9 //. Thug's Nanny Sequel Book 2 • Wattpad's original YG love story YunginDiamond™ ©2015 all copyrights reserved Writers : YunginDiamond...
195K 2.7K 19
I address a number of serious topics throughout these imagines. if you're going to comment disrespectful things regarding these topics, you will get...
59.3K 1.6K 44
𝘼 𝙆𝙤𝙗𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. (this book corny don't read☠️) 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦: ❦ #1 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 ❦ #1 𝙛𝙤𝙧 �...