Supernatural preferences and...

By ThreeWordsIMissYou

More

not a chapter
your name on his phone
His name on your phone
A/N
How he wakes you up on your birthday
Supernatural x reader
A kiss with the devil- lucifer x Angel! reader
VERY IMPORTANT
(Dean x reader) Pie
(Supernatural x reader)
Authors note.
Breaking Casteil.
ummmmmmm
when your sick
Authors note
Crowley x reader- intervention.
Supernatural x reader
Run (supernatural x reader)
A/N
(castiel x reader) loving him
A/N
Im a bad person
I have a plan
Dean x reader (Song fic)
Cake or Pie? -Supernatuarl x reader-
Im sorry. A/N
If You Knew. (Supernatural x reader)
A/N
I Meet Him
A/N
Lucifer x Adia
A/N sorry
Im so sorry.
Social media
New Account
Hai Guys
Its been a loooong time.
Music // a sort-of chapter

(Lucifer x reader) A kiss with the devil.

8.7K 193 31
By ThreeWordsIMissYou

You and the winchesters just got done with a hunt and are now heading back to the motel. You were just casually sitting in the back seat when Dean turns on the radio making you jump. "What the hell." You said looking at Dean "you guessed it." You heard someone say from behind you. You then relized that your not in the backseat of the implala but your really in hell. You looked around the cell then you saw him lucifer himself. "What are you doing here?" You asked him in a harsh way "I work here darling." He said walking forward in your direction. You walked back wards a bit "no I mean why are you here and not the demon who originally comes in here." You said glaring at him (only because he called you darling.) "My dear (Y/N) thats because I am letting you go back to that place you love so dearly." He said stepping forward "but frist I get a kiss." After he said that you almost slapped him "it means that I get to go back home right?" "Yes." He said stepping forward once more. He put one of his hand on your back and the other on your side then leanded forward. You hesitated for a second before actually kissing him. You pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. "I get to go home now right?" You asked him. "No I just wanted a reason to kiss you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 60 14
James and I have been dating for a couple months, but school has been rough for me. The amount of work I had was through the roof. Plus, it was getti...
13.7K 219 12
A year after the Uma situation, everyone seems to be having a good time. But when a dark force threatens Auradon and the biggest challenge yet comes...
1.6K 62 22
Alessandra Marie Cooper's ultimate crush was Stephen, ever since she was twelve years old. Well, she thought it was a "was", but after ten years, Ste...