LIKE STARS

By TheOfficialSemiloore

| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | ... More

- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
- Chapter Five -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapty Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Author's Note

- Chapter Four -

3K 592 64
By TheOfficialSemiloore

Tamiloore smiled at her seatmate and before sitting down.

"You are really cute" her seatmate said making Tamiloore smile.

"Thank you" Tamiloore replied.

"I'm Fisayo" Fisayo said.

"Tamiloore" Tamiloore replied.

"Welcome to Oxford" Fisayo said with a smile.

"Yeah, thank you" Tamiloore replied.

Tamiloore replied aware of the curious glances her way.
Fisayo stood up immediately as she pulled Tamiloore up.

"Hey guys, this is Tamiloore" Fisayo introduced.

The class drummed on their desks as a wide smile broke on her face.

"Is this some sort of welcome?" Tamiloore asked with a smile.

"You could call it that" a guy replied "I'm Felix" Felix added.

"Nice to meet you" Tamiloore said.

Fisayo started introducing everyone in the class to her while Tamiloore greeted them with a smile or a wave of her hand.

"Where's Theo?" Fisayo asked.

"Mr Fakoye called him" Felix replied.

"He's freaking hot" Fisayo whispered.

"Ohh, Fisayo he's here" Fisayo said with a smile.

Tamiloore's smile faded as guy wearing glasses walked in. People wearing glasses were supposed to look like nerds or geeks and nerds or geeks and were deemed unattractive but the one walking into the class right now was very attractive.

His glasses stood on the bridge on his nose slightly hiding his eyes. His oval face was tanned and a few pimples stood on his face. The pimples on his face did not tarnish his beauty, instead they added to it

"Hey Theo" Fisayo called.

"What's up?" Theo asked.

"This is our new classmate, Tamiloore" Fisayo said with a wink.

Theo smiled as he flashed a breathtaking smile at Tamiloore.

"Ohh, your twin sister is in science class right?" Theo asked.

"Yeah" Tamiloore stuttered as Theo stretched his hand towards her,  "Nice to meet you" Theo said sweetly.

"Same here" Tamiloore replied as she put her hand in his and surprisingly it felt like her hand was supposed to be there.

"Why don't come with me and get your books?" Theo suggested.

"Oh right" Tamiloore replied as she walked behind him drinking in his sight.

Where the hell is Semiloore?! This Theo of a guy is driving me nuts right now, how could God just drop specimens like him on earth?.

"So I heard the principal say you guys moved from Lag" Theo said starting a conversation.

"Yeah, we did" Tamiloore replied.

"Problems?" Theo asked.

"Yeah problems" Tamiloore replied with a nod.

"Ohh" Theo said and went mute.

A few people greeted him as they walked towards the bookshop and Tamiloore couldn't miss the look in the eyes of some who greeted him but could she blame them? Of course not!.

"What if I didn't come with you huh?" Theo asked jokingly as he carried her pile of notes and textbooks while Tamiloore carried her sister's.

"I'll just make a double trip" Tamiloore replied with a shrug.

"Whoa!" Theo said "Now I wish I had a brother even if it was younger" Theory added.

"You don't have one?" Tamiloore asked.

"I'm the last one and the only boy" Theory replied.

Tamiloore burst into laughter.

"I feel for you"Tamiloore said laughing slightly as Theo scowled and walked faster.

"Wait up you rat" Tamiloore said aloud.

Theo just shook his head as a smile crept you his face.

Damn you heart! For beating so fast!

Semiloore yawned when the bell for break was rung.
"Wanna grab lunch?" Peter asked.

"Nah" Semiloore replied.

"C'mon" Peter whined as Tamiloore entered carrying Semiloore's books.

"Tam" Semiloore said as she hurriedly pried the books away from her arms.

"Thank you" Semiloore said with a smile.

"Sure,let's go and collect our uniform after closing" Tamiloore said.

"Okay" Semiloore said nodding her head.

"How is your classes coming through?" Tamiloore asked.

"Fine except that lousy is my seatmate" Semiloore replied.

"Peter?" Tamiloore asked in surprise.

"Yeah" Tamiloore smiled and nudged her "Be nicer okay" Tamiloore cajoled.

"Sure" Semiloore replied.

A girl walked in and sat on her desk, the next minute she was shouting "No! No! No! " the girl started yelling.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Tamiloore asked in surprise.

The girl rushed to a particular boy and started pulling at his jacket.

"James you can't do this to me" she cried out attracting attention as she continued pulling at his jacket. It was then everyone understood that he might have broken up with her, she kept pulling but the guy didn't even budge and a large crowd was forming already.

The guy suddenly jerked her off and she fell to the floor.

"We were fine this morning, what went wrong?" The girl asked in tears.

"I used to like you, now I don't like you anymore, i like someone else. What's there that you can't understand! " the boy yelled.

"What's it you want?! I'll change, I'll do any.... " the girl continued talking exparated.

"Babe, you are just good as you are" Semiloore interrupted her as she bent to her and dragged her up.

"You know, seeing this kind of melodramatic drama on my first day at school isn't what I bargained for but let me tell you a short story. You know how my dad asked my mom to be his wife? He asked after saying a speech that was been live broadcasted across countries and when he wanted to divorce her, he said so at an international interview, he was very bold but you, are you even a man, breaking up with a girl with a letter? When she's right in front of you?  How cowardly!" Semiloore said shaking her head.

"You..... " the boy started.

"I'm not done yet mister. You know you guys are actually funny creatures you know, like I don't understand how the wheel in your heads work. One time you like this girl and the next minute you don't, what's more worse is that you'll tell both girls you like them and then you start feeling on top of the world because you are double dating, is it a life achievement or something, some of you even count the girls you have dated, am like, who cares?" Semiloore asked throwing up her arms in the air frantically.

"Some even have a reputation for dumping girls then you would be proud to come and sa, no one can dump me cause i be original  playboy,some of you will even dump the girl and disappear and later you will appear like a genie and start apologizing, and some foolish girls will still open their arms wide and take you back because they still love you and then again you'll still play them!let me tell you a fact, you aren't a playboy rather a playboy's second name that everyone is scared to say is  a full blown bastard!" Semiloore added gesturing with her hands.

"Does she look like a toy to you, she's human with feelings and just because she opened her heart to you doesn't mean you get to toy with 'em. Jeez... Am even at loss of what to say, you good for nothing goat! stupid! You  chicken! " Semiloore cursed as she spat on him.

"Love isn't something you joke around with, if you don't like someone don't urge them on, don't raise their hopes and if they happen to confess, reject them as soon as possible, it will hurt but they'll live with it. Pain is oblivious when Love is there" Semiloore turned towards the girl "You'll be alright, he's at loss for losing such an amazing lady". Semiloore said.

"After all these story, what do you expect to get? A clap? " Rolake asked as she scoffed.

"No, I really hoped it could fix the lose screw in his head" Semiloore replied with a shrug.

Tamiloore guided the girl to her seat before noticing that Semiloore had disappeared.

Of course she would disappear Tamiloore told herself as she walked out and started looking for her.

Semiloore brought her kneels to her chest just staring into space. Her eyes flickered as she saw Tamiloore walk inside the basketball court, her eyes scanned everywhere as her eyes landed on her. Tamiloore ran up to her and hugged her. The latter didn't hug her back, just let her arms dangle beside her.

"You didn't have to talk about their divorce to emphasize your point" Tamiloore said softly.

"I didn't know when I said it, it was out even before I could take it back" Semiloore replied.

"Its okay to cry" Tamiloore said softly.

"I won't cry" Semiloore replied resolutely.

Tamiloore sighed softly as Semiloore's hands went round her "I won't ever cry because of him again" Semiloore said softly.

EDITED.

_____________________________
Hey guys what do you think of Semiloore's outburst. Don't get it twisted, the crying girl on the floor reminded her of her mom, that triggered the outburst. I like it anyways, she said plain facts 😕.
What do you think happened between their parents?
Run along, you'll know soon.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you.
Much love xoxo
#sheymihloreh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 2K 21
Siphosethu "She will leave today with you! and we will make sure they get married tomorrow" Me"But I am only 18" My Mother hugged me, she said all sh...
18K 850 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
24.2K 8.4K 57
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬; 𝐰...
45.6K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...