Second chance~Catradora [COMP...

Por foggystarrs

(Based on She-ra season 4!!) With Hord Prime now in custody of Glimmer and Catra, as well as Adora breaking h... Mais

2- Deals with the Prime
3-Escape...
4- Apologies and Warmth
5- Jealousy thy name Adora
6- Realization...
7- Late Night Cuddles
8- Running After You
9- Please stay...
10- Forgive
11- She-ra? more like She-gone
12- Green
13- Kiss it better
14- Promise?
15- I Promise.
16- Krytis
17- Fuzzy Feelings
18- You mean everything to me
19- You & me at the end of the world
20- End

1- Trouble on the double

12.1K 325 810
Por foggystarrs

"Etheria is a powerful weapon you say?" Horde Prime's low voice spoke

"Yes. You need all the princesses alive to make it work and you need me to tell you how." Catra spoke from beside me, my heart thumping in anticipation as I still felt Horde Prime's cold strong grip on my cheek.

"Hmm..." He looked down at me, his four dark green eyes seemed to be glaring daggers through my skull...

Then he suddenly smiled.

"Well why didn't you say so! Glimmer, right?" He asked me, as he let go of my cheek where his sharp claws once were digging into my flesh. I nodded in response too stunned to say anything.

"Welcome esteemed guests! I'll have my servants show you around the ship. We will be working together for a while."

Is he for real-

He quickly pushed us out the door and slammed it behind us. Both Catra and I were looking wide-eyed at each other.

"You're welcome." Catra finally spoke, snapping out of her surprised trance.

I huffed.

"Your welcome? Look what you just did! We're trapped here and it's all because you decided to try and make deals with Daddy Horde or whatever his name was." I said, crossing my arms and glaring in her direction.

"But we're alive and now we might have access to the most powerful army in the universe! Seems to me like we're doing pretty good." She said, casually shrugging.

I took in a deep sigh.

"Catra. I know what you're doing but you're going to regret it. This is just going to be Hordak all over again." I spoke bluntly.

Her eyes suddenly turned into slits at the mention of his name. She grabbed my collar in a fit of rage and hissed at me.

"Don't you dare mention that low-life's name! This time it'll be different! I'll finally get what I want! I'll rule all of Etheria and not even you or Adora or your little princess friends can stop me!" She said, in a fit of desperation.

Will she ever wake up??

"Are you sure that's what you really want though?" I questioned, remembering how vulnerable she had looked just a second ago when Double Trouble had "betrayed" her just because I gave them a bit more money than Catra did.

She stopped, her eyes going wide for a second and I could suddenly see that same look she had before.... that vulnerability.... that sadness.

She quickly shook her head, instead putting on another angry expression and letting go of me, causing me to fall to the ground in both exhaustion and surprise.

"You don't know me, princess. So you shouldn't say anything. O-Of course it's what I want!" She said with a distant look in her different colored eyes, but I could tell she was saying that more to herself than she was at me.

I was about to say something, when suddenly someone cleared their throat.

I jumped a bit, before standing up as..... Hordak appeared out of the shadows?!?

But he looked different.... stronger and more muscular. He looked a lot like that Horde Prime guy. Two green eyes and a crooked smile, which made him look kinda creepy in my opinion.

"It must be one of Horde Prime's clones." Catra spoke in a low tone, as the clone approached us.

"Welcome! My master told me that you are our latest guests! Do everything master says and you will enjoy your stay!" The clone spoke in a monotone tone, almost robot like... His smile never faltered though. I was beginning to think this clone doesn't have emotions.

"Come now, I must give you the grand tour." The clone said, before turning around and leading the way.

Catra followed without missing a beat, but I hesitated for a bit before finally deciding to follow.

I have a bad feeling about this....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

I can't believe it. The She-ra sword... it's gone.
She-ra's gone.

And Bow told me Glimmer's been taken by some weird alien ship. If my fears are true then it has to be Hordak bringing his army like he said he would.

"This is all my fault." I said, sobbing as Bow wrapped me in a warm hug.

"Shhh... no of course it isn't your fault, Adora! You tried everything you could to stop Glimmer." He said, trying his best to reassure me.

"I-I just don't get it? Why would Glimmer do this? I tried to warn her but she just won't listen! She's so stubborn!" I said, rage filling my chest as the salty tears made their way into my dry mouth.

How could this all happen?!

Everything's gone wrong.

We were in Bright Moon castle now, we had walked back from the wasteland that is now the First One's temple but I still hadn't gotten over everything that just happened. Light Hope being evil. Glimmer going behind my back and starting the "balancing of Etheria". Breaking the She-ra sword. Everything used to be so simple... Why can't things go back to how they used to be? When we were all friends...

"Aww... The poor princess is crying." A new voice purred, causing me and Bow to look around in alarm.

"W-Who said that?" I yelled out, drying my tears and going in a defensive stance.

"Sweetie, why are your eyes so puffy and red? We won, in a way, you know." That same voice spoke again, as a certain green-eyed presence appeared from the shadows.

"You! What are you doing here?!" I said, as Bow pointed his bow and arrow toward none other than Double Trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I followed the creepy clone guy around. This place is massive! That Glitter princess stayed a bit behind us though.

Pff- What does that princess know anyway. Acting like she knows me. Of course taking over Etheria is what I want! I don't care what anyone says, I've been dreaming of this since day one!

Who cares if Adora doesn't want to rule Etheria with me! I'll do it alone if I have to!

....I don't need her anyway.

I sighed, a sad feeling overcoming me all of the sudden. Everytime I think of her this happens. Everytime Adora's name somehow reaches my thoughts again... I'm sure it'll all go away once I'm ruling Etheria though.

My heart started to ache all of the sudden.

It must be from the exhaustion of everything that's happened today.

Oh shoot- The clone's saying something... What's he saying? Ugh! Catra, focus.

"...And these are the eating facilities. You can come here for your weak life forms to put food substances inside your stomachs." He spoke, still smiling.

Man, why can't he just say "eating" like a normal person?

Whatever. I'll just have to play along and get on Horde Prime's good side so that he'll see how much he needs me and I can use his armies to take over Etheria.

"This is where you will be staying. Rooms right in front of each other! Only the best for our... um... guests." He said, pausing slightly before giving us a toothy grin.

"That concludes our tour! Any questions?"

"Well- actually-" Glimmer spoke before being cut off.

"Good! I'll be off then! Your weak life forms should rest! Horde Prime wants to see you first thing in the morning tomorrow!" The clone spoke, walking away.

I stifled a snicker, as Glimmer huffed.

"Looks like you aren't royalty here, Ms. Princess."

"That's Queen Glimmer to you." She said, glaring at me.

Oh yeah... I forgot miss glitter over here's queen now. Whatever. She's still royalty which means she'll always be a princess in my mind.

I ignored her though, and headed for the first door to the right. She gasped, seemingly offended but I didn't care. She's not the boss of me.

I closed the door behind me and gave a sigh once I saw the plain room. Only a bed and a door leading to what I'm assuming is a bathroom.

I collapsed on the bed in exhaustion and found myself drifting off to sleep....

....drowsy....

.....very....tired....

....zzzzzz

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I jumped awake at the sound of a scream. I drowsily looked around in alarm, it was dark out now and the ship was dead silent.

I got up, curious because that scream sounded like the princess. The sliding door opened up in front of me and I stepped out in the dark cold hallway. The princess' door was wide open and there was no one inside.

"That's weird..." I muttered to myself, suddenly stopping when I felt a shiver go up my spine.

My ears went up in alarm and I felt my tail start to wag a bit before I got my clawed hand up ready to attack, only to feel a cold strong grip grab onto it, stopping me.

I quickly kicked the person behind me and turned around getting in a defensive stance.

I felt another strong grip on me, this time they grabbed my foot which caused me to fall and hit my head on the metal floor, making me wince a bit.

I scratched toward the figure as I saw more and more approach. There were at least ten of them here...

I panicked a little, trying my best to break free as more and more restrained me from moving. I started yelling, biting, scratching, kicking, anything to break free but they put some kind of cloth over my mouth and I started to get drowsy...

My vision started blurring...

I kept trying to break free but my body started feeling numb...

Cold green eyes were the last thing I saw before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! Welcome to my Catradora fanfiction! I'll be updating every Saturday! (Or maybe even before then!)

Now, there's going to be some
Glimmer x Catra in this but it is Catradora!

(This is Girl x Girl is if you don't like that please leave instead of spreading hate)

Anyways, thanks all for reading! Tune in next time for more!

😤💜DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!💙😳

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

66.9K 2.4K 24
Light Hope needed She-Ra and her sword to activate the Heart of Etheria. Adora wasn't going to let her have either. --- Glimmer and Catra are impri...
218K 7.1K 46
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost some friends previously because of them being adopted but there is a possibility o...
17.8K 516 11
Cover by @/theartofnina on Tumblr! Catra's got a problem against her Calculus Professor, Shadow Weaver. With the help of her new tutor, Adora, the t...
3.1K 173 61
Glimmer wants Adora to be around for her date with Bow, and what's a better excuse than giving Adora a blind date? It'll definitely make their laser...