π•Ώπ–π–—π–”π–šπ–Œπ– π–™π–π–Š 𝕾𝖙𝖔�...

By darkskin_x2

Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her fathe... More

Prolouge
Prolouge ll
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Character Update πŸ€“
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A/N
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
44 ( Part2)
(45)
46
47
48
49
Final ( PT1 )
Final (PT2)
A/N
New C + BT
A/N
BOOK 2 OUT NOWWW!

43

2K 50 1
By darkskin_x2

3 months passed ..

It's been three whole months since Mila been in the coma and as much as the doctors want to pull the plug nobody is willing to let them.

Jax and Jerzy is now separated but that does not mean Mila and Jass are not her daughters any more she visits daily and always make sure Mila is good and comfortable.

Lani been trying to cope with the whole thing even though it's been hard she's trying .

Usually she's up at the hospital from the daybreak to night fall , she's all outta tears so she don't even cry nomore .

De and Jue still have no clue who shot the gender reveal up , it's like the streets stopped talking and everybody fell off the face of earth .

DeAsia is nine months pregnant and due anyday now .

Life is not going too well for Nae in Massachusetts with her new boyfriend but college is good also she'll be visiting back home real soon ..

Racks hasn't been the same since what happened to Jamila and he don't visit because he can't really take seeing her like that and every since he found out about them loosing their child he just got a different perspective of life now ..

Now to say he wasn't creeping around was an understatement he's been fucking bitches left to right and even though he feels bad about it he has needs too ..

Jax barely even sleep , or eat and he barely even shower he's at the trap from the time his eyes open until they shut and it's just a repeat every single day for the last three months ..

Everybody who's in his corners he's pushing them away , the streets are sucking him right back in but he won't stop till he get a hit on who shot up that gender reveal .

Kam is trying his best to keep everybody head on their shoulders meanwhile pulling his daughter from that dark spot she's falling in ONCE AGAIN ..

@ the hospital ..

6:45 am ..

Lani walked into the cold room with her usual something to eat   , an overnight bag and her blankets tonight she was staying at the hospital she feels like she doesn't spend enough time up there , when I'm reality she spends WAAY too much time up there .

She looked over at Jamila seeing her lay there barely breathing , sometimes her breathing would go up and most times it's normal and sometimes it's wayyyy too low that they have to get her an oxygen mask .

The doctors sometimes says her bodying is adjusting to waking up from the coma but nobody really believes that because it's been three months and still nothing .

Lani sighed looking over her cousin before taking a seat on the couch with her phone in hand , she scrolled through her apps seeing what she wanted to do or watch on Netflix .

The door came open and a woman walked in causing Lani to stand up .

"Who are you?" Lani asked stepping in front of the woman .

"I am her aunt, who are you?" The lady responded back smartly

" don't worry about it , which side is you her aunt on
I ain't never seen you before " Lani says staring the random lady up and down .

"Her fathers , now stop questioning me and move " The lady says pushing Lani back making her stumble over .

Lani turned around and smacked her right across her face .

"Bitch , don't put yo fucking hands on me nomore"

jerzy walked into the room , with Jass not too far behind her .

"What's going on?"

"Ava?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I-I w-was just leaving" She stuttered rushing out the room holding her face .

On the way out Jass tripped her making everything in her purse spill out and the needles filled with something fell out .

Jerzy quickly snatched it up and read it .

"Rat poison and an
"Shit "
Jerzy yelled turning around to charge at Ava but she was gone , and so was her purse .

She quickly ran down the hallway trying to get an new iV bag and medications for Mila .

"What happened , what is it? " Lani says running behind her .

"It's fucking poison , she must have been coming up here or something how else did she get in the room without anybody seeing " Jerzy yelled in a panic .

She pulled the iV out of Mila arms and plug a new one in , the nurses stood there in confusion but nobody questioned her , they knew not to even lift a finger to her .

Jass paced back in forth inside the room worried , she didn't know what to do or say .

The room grew silent as the iV bag beeped , everybody stood in silence waiting till jerzy said something but she didn't .

She just looked at Mila pale body she was loosing color , her hair was a mess and her lips was cracked up .

"How many times has nurse Ava been here?" Jerzy turned towards all the doctors who was standing around .

"For the past one month she has came everyday after seven in the morning , what's going on?" A blonde headed nurse spoke up .

"So she's been coming here for a month and nobody seen to notice she was poisoning my fucking cousin ?" Lani asked finally speaking up .

"I uh don't work late at night so I'll excuse my self" the nurse rushed out quickly .

"If she don't work late at night , then how do she know what time she comes in? Sounds sketchy to me" A black young looking nurse spoke up

"Exactly, she knows something" Lani says heading for the door .

"Wait" Jass says

"Let me call yo dad , like we need a plan" Lani says backing away from the door .

"Right , ask him what should we approach the nurse and say " Jass says letting out a loud sigh .

Lani was about to say something but then she caught on to the nurses still in the room .

"Can y'all like give us some time?" Jerzy turned to the nurses standing in the door way .

"Can you stay though?" Lani asked the other nurse who seemed like she knew about the life style .

" What?" Jax yelled into the phone

"Come to the hospital , you gone need to hear this" Lani says with a bit of attitude .

"What is it? Is she up?" Jax says with an high pitched voice .

"No , but I think we got an lead on what happened "

That's all he needed to hear , he quickly hung up the phone and ran out the trap .

His eyes didn't adjust well to the sun so he stumbled back a tad bit.

Once he gained his balance back he wasted no time
unlocking his car he hopped in and sped the whole way to the hospital .

Once Jax arrived at the hospital he went straight to the room without even speaking to anybody .

He couldn't even look at Mila , his heart ached seeing his first born child the way she was and he was more hurt that he couldn't protect her the way he should have.

"What's so important you couldn't tell me over the phone?" He asked eyeing Lani

"Do you know somebody named Ava?" She raised an eyebrow .

"Ava? , who the hell is ava?"

"So , you don't remember my co-worker?" Jerzy asked

"Oh her , she probably on side of the road dead , ain't no way she remember anything " Jax says irritated

"Oh trust me she do, she was here and I think she got somebody helping her the nurse with the blonde hair." Jerzy says shaking her head .

The room grew quiet and nothing could be heard literally ..

"Show me the nurse" Jax finally spoke up .

After a while of Jax and jerzy not returning Lani got comfortable in the seat .

The morning was already staring off bad at this point she just wanted to take a nap and forget all this happened .

The monitor on Mila heart started to beep rapidly cause her to jump up and run towards her .

" Jass get a nurse , she's having a seizure " Lani screamed

Foam poured out of Mila mouth as she shook rapidly , nurse came running into the room pushing past Lani .

"Everybody out , everybody out" The doctors yelled trying to stop the seizure .

Jass cried on Lani arm , she was honestly scared she had never seen nothing like that before so she was a bit shook up about it .

"She's gonna die , I know it " Jass cried

"Instead of getting better , she just keeps getting worse and worse "

Jass ranted on and on to nobody in particular as the tears rolled down her cheek she couldn't help but cry .

Lani held her eyes tightly to stop the tears from coming as she said a silent prayer.

"Dear god , I know I don't come to you often but please I'm begging don't take my cousin away I can't do this"

As bad as she tried holding the tears in they rolled down her cheek , this wasn't a typical coma this was something nobody never seen before .

It felt like nothing hit this family constantly but death and she wasn't prepared mentally, emotionally or physically for another death .

"I can't do this , I just can't" Jass ran out the hospital and instead of Lani chasing her she didn't she broke down crying all over again .

"Why lord" Lani sobbed

She felt arms rap around her but she didn't look up , just by the collage she could tell it was JayCee .

Lani wanted to pull away , but she couldn't she just needed somebody to hold her and listen to her cry at this point she didn't care who it was .

JayCee rocked Lani for a long time , they sat in silence and she cried on his chest

Nurses came out the room with their heads down and Lani just couldn't stand to hear the news so she shook her head and waved for them to go away .

In reality they was just trying to tell her they calmed the seizure down and she should actually be fine in a day or two depending on how much medicine they put her on .

Ava walked around the room nervous as hell .

"They saw me , call it off there gonna find me" she begged the man .

"No , it's too late this just means we have to move faster "

"No " She shook her head as the tear rolled down her face

"I'm out , they gone kill me " She turned her back to leave

" You can't walk out now , I'll kill your daughter " The man said

Ava totally forgot how she got Leah rapped up into all this with the fake pregnancy, the whole setting JayCee up and now she was trapped .

"Please, why do you want revenge so bad " She cried

Ava wasn't as tough as she acted , she was really scary as fuck and now that they seen her face she could only imagine how she was about to die .

" You don't ask the questions , I do and you answer them bitch" The man yelled .

Ava jumped back from his sudden outburst , she was a bit taken back by his choice of words .

"I-I-I really don't want to do this please" she cried getting down on her knees.

Just then the door opened and a women walked in with a bruised up Leah .

"Begging don't look good on you , get up bitch" The woman laughed .

"You look so familiar" Ava says quickly standing up

"Oh do I really?" the woman laughed

"You'll find out soon" she laughed again

"Did you inject the iV or not?"

"I-I-I c-couldn't , they was there when I got there" Ava stuttered

"You so damn stupid , remind us why we hired this bitch again" The lady said

" I want out" Ava says

"Oh you wanna die?" The lady says walking closer towards Ava .

Ava backed away , she didn't have any protection to use so she would try to run

"I-I-I just can't do this it's too risky" Ava says pleading her way out of this

"You I'm too deep , it's a little to late for that " The man laughed

Ava felt defeated , she didn't know what to do or how to get out of this .

" I have to come clean , I need to just go to them and face them I'm gonna die anyways " Ava constantly repeated the words in her head .

She felt like if she came to them the death would be last horrific then them actually coming and finding her .

"I'm so sorry Leah " she whispered constantly to herself , she knew the consequences yet she was still about to betray her child .

    🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

This chapter was really boring because I do not know what to write anymore .

1-2 more chapters and I will be ending this book!

At first I wanted to do an sequel but I probably won't! Honestly this book dragged out wayyy too far 😒

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE
ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.6K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
157K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
8.6K 1K 41
LaNyiah 20 about to be 21 aka Nae, Just wanted her life back to normal. Well it was never normal once she hit her freshman year of college. Major pie...
2.3K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) β—βš WARNINGβš β— This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...