GLITCHES , apply fic

By montgomeryricky

❝h̷̡̟̦͉̬͓̤̤̒́̾̾̃ë̸̢̧̛͉̭̦̜͈́͛͌̆̋l̵̛͔̖͉͆̓̈́l̴̹̔͐ô̴̫̮̺͚̭̋͐͂̔̈͗͠͝͝,̸̢̰͙͉̹̳͘͜͝ ̵̬̭̀͆̓͗̿͒͆s̸̛̤̖̠̺͇̭̯̰̒̓͛̑̕i̵̬͙̙̙̹̾... More

*•.¸♡ cast
*•.¸♡ playlist
*•.¸♡ chapter one
*•.¸♡ chapter two
*•.¸♡ chapter three
*•.¸♡ chapter four

*•.¸♡ glitches

255 8 51
By montgomeryricky

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 

GLITCHES

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

" let's play a game. " 

dedicated to @BLUEMOONBABIES and @bandithot, who inspired me to start writing apply fics!

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

SUMMARY

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) 

a group of teens, all from the same high school wake up to find a strange new app on their phone, one that they can't delete. confused and possibly slightly disconcerted, most of them put it up to a glitch. that is until they realise that the cute 8-bit girl inside the app appears to know everything about them.

including their deepest secrets. 

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

RULES

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

" because this is a game, of course. "

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

NUMBER ONE

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

i'm not sure exactly how many ocs i'm looking for, but hopefully six plus, and please make them different. i'd prefer not to have a group of really similar characters, and it would be great to have a lot of diversity!

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

NUMBER TWO

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

please be descriptive in your forms, so i can really get to know your characters.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

NUMBER THREE

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

you can apply twice, but preferably make your ocs have different genders, personalities and so on.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

NUMBER FOUR

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

please note that i'm from the uk, so while i'd like your ocs to be 15-18, there will be characters younger than that attending their high school, as here you start high school at age eleven.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

NUMBER FIVE

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

if you see that someone has already used the face claim you wanted, please choose a different one to avoid conflict and/or confusion.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

NUMBER SIX

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

updates may be slow, but that's because i'm working hard to make sure each chapter is the best it can be! also, i have school and stuff, haha.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

NUMBER SEVEN

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

your password is your favourite app on your phone so i know you've read the rules. 

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

MY OC

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) 

i. name: lisa

ii. nicknames: li-li

iii. age: n/a.

iv. birthday: n/a.

v. gender: female.

vi. pronouns: she/her.

vii. sexuality: n/a, but might flirt with people to manipulate or mess with them.

viii. any distinguishing features: her eyes flash red when she's angry and go completely black, her whole body glitching, in her true form.

xi. personality:  lisa appears sweet and innocent on the surface, but this is just an act to get people to trust her or to think that she's harmless. in reality, she is cold, manipulative and dangerous. she holds grudges and never lets them go and will do anything to get what she wants. she can also be very snarky or sarcastic and knows exactly how to hurt someone's feelings.

x. hobbies: talking to people and making friends!  =^_^=

xi. backstory: this will be revealed in the story.

xii. family: n/a.

xii. love interest: nope.

xiii. aesthetic: very cutesy with lots of pink and pastel colours, love hearts, dresses, glitter.

xiv. theme songs: 'control' by halsey, 'savage' by bahari & 'copycat' by billie eilish.

xv. quote: 'hello, sinners.' 

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:*

FORM

*.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

* = optional.

i. name.

ii. nickname(s).*

iii. age.

iv. birthday (or at least their zodiac sign if their personality reflects this).

v. gender.

vi. pronouns.

vii. sexuality.

viii. face claim.

ix. backup face claim.

x. any distinguishing features.*

xi. personality.

xii. hobbies.

xiii. backstory.

xiv. family.

xv. love interest (do you want one for them?).

xvi. aesthetic.

xvii. theme song(s).

xviii. quote/catchphrase.

xix. what is their secret?

xx. tag 3+ people.

xxi. password .

started: 14/11/2019

published: /11/2019

finished: n/a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 7.9K 32
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
75.1K 1.2K 25
*EDITED* It's cringe. I wrote this in my pick me phase😔. Daniel and his sister move to California. She meets a boy, she hated him. But that hate t...
178K 8.8K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
536K 8.5K 73
"You don't know where I come from, and I don't know where you come from. So lets just put aside our differences... for the gang" - Gracie Trying to g...