Things I Almost Remember: A S...

By averynorthcott

In the years after Illéa became a constitutional monarchy, the transition proved less simple than Queen Eadly... More

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Ten Years Later
Kate's Story
Johnny's Memory
A Partner in Crime
Just Rumors
Shots
The Abernathy Brothers
Three's a Crowd
The Music Box
Once Upon A December
Lucy
Author's Note: Story Inspiration
A Great Change
The Bravest
Spotted
Author's Note
The Special Guard
Forgotten Friend
Author's Note: Kate as a Character
One Last Light
Author's Note Dream Inspiration
Awakening
Author's Note
Scars
WATCH THIS :)
Kota
France and a Chance
Ahren
Kerttu and Kate
KIERA CASS NEW BOOK
Photograph
France
Meeting
What About Illéa?
New Chapters Coming Soon
Cousins and Dresses
Revelation
Open Hearts
What Characters Look Like
Discovered
A Letter
A Shattering Announcement
Author's Note/Updates
Undercover
Reunited
A New Hope
Kate Remembers
Watch This
An Orphan (Bonus Prequel One-Shot)
A Reunion
Otherwise Engaged
Confrontation
All Comes Back
Author's Note: LMAO The Betrothed

Author's Note

84 3 9
By averynorthcott

Wow triple update? You bet. I had been meaning to get those two chapters out for ages, and I finally found a way to tell that part of the story and just had to get it out. I also did a double chapter update because I am heading into finals so I am not sure how often I will be able to update in the next month. I will definitely try, but I wanted to give you guys the moment of the story I know I had been waiting to share for a long time!

In addition,  I want to wish a happy birthday to the Anastasia movie! Seeing the stage version of this movie is what gave me the idea for this story, and it has been so fun to discover my own version of the Anastasia legend.

Here is one of my favorite parts of the movie! So terribly sad, but still so much suspense and beautiful animation! This definitely had a big inspiration to the prologue to my story.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately on or based on the real Anastasia Romanov and the Romanov family. Some books I recommend are The Romanov Sisters, The Last Days of the Romanovs, I Was Anastasia, and The Passion of Marie Romanov.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 367 49
⚠️READ THE SELECTION BOOKS BEFORE ! "Hello, my dear," he whispers. "Don't start," I warn in return, and we're both left smiling. He holds my hands as...
79K 1.9K 44
~ 'Matthew slid closer to me so our bodies were pressed up against each other in a not to intimate way. "I hope I cross your mind every once in a whi...
470 32 22
It's been 19 years since Maxon and America had their first child, Jeremiah. Now he must have his own selection. Since Jeremiah could walk he has caus...
83K 1.2K 19
Have you ever wondered how Ahren and Eadlyn would take hearing about their parent's selection? This is what I think would happen..... (After The Cro...