A Little Bit Normal (BNHA x S...

By LivingRockMusic

"Yuuto, why is your hair floating?" "Static electricity." "Ok but.. What about that glowing bug?" ".. good qu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

5

11K 435 239
By LivingRockMusic

Nope, I did not edit. It's not even a question anymore

"Will you please not talk about One for All so loudly?"

I slowly closed the door to the nurse's office and owlishly blinked, processing the information that I just accidentally overheard. I was just trying to see Midoriya and I'm glad they said he was ok from what I heard, but finding out how he got his quirk must be my good karma finally kicking in. "Yes, yes, Mr. Natural Born Hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace." I silently cursed. Can they stop talking? This is getting insane!

I shuffled away from the door, making it back to the classroom. Should I tell Midoriya I found out? I can't tell anyone, that would ruin whatever All Might is trying to keep up. Also, he's a great hero, why would I share it with some dumb people on the internet? Just as I was walking into the class, Bakugo was walking out. "Where are you going?"

"That's nothing you have to know."

I sighed and walked into the room. Minutes later, Izuku opened the door with his arm in a sling. Everyone ran up to him, introducing themselves, surely overwhelming him. He then noticed that Katsuki's chair was empty, people informing him that he left. Izuku then left the classroom as well.

"Hey!" I looked up, having been spacing out and staring at my desk, and saw Kirishima. He was grinning widely showing his sharp teeth as he took a seat beside me and jabbed a thumb at his chest, "I'm Kirishima Eijirou! You're (L/n) Yuuto right? Your victory was pretty manly today, it was so straightforward and strong."

I chuckled, smiling back at him, "Thanks? I could say the same about you. By the way, my real name's (L/n) (F/n), not Yuuto."

He raised a brow, "But Midoriya calls you Yuuto? Is it a nickname? Like how he calls Bakugo, Kacchan?" I nodded. "What should I call you then?"

"You can just call me (F/n) or Yuuto, I don't mind," I replied, shrugging.

He nodded, "alright! You can call me whatever you like then!" That's when I heard faint voices outside. Looking out the window, I could see Bakugo and Izuku shouting at each other. Mostly Bakugo. "What a manly talk."

I shook my head and stood up, "I'll see ya later Kirishima, I need to go see whats happening down there." He gave me a firm nod and I got up, leaving the room quickly and rushing down the stairs. Opening the doors, I could see that Bakugo had tears in his eyes. Slowly, I came up to Izuku, my brows furrowed, "didn't know he still had tear ducts.."

"Shut up! I can hear you, you traitor!" He yelled, pointing at me, "I'll beat you, too.. this is just the beginning.. I'm just getting started!" I smiled, my hand on Izuku's shaking shoulder as I watched Bakugo turn away.

"I missed you Katsuki," I suddenly said, watching as the blonde's body froze. Yea, I remembered what he wanted me to say all those years ago, there's no way I could forget. There's also no way I'm calling him a king. He whipped around and looked at me for a second before pointing at Izuku now, his eyes still red from crying and a scowl stretched on his lips.

"I'll beat you there too, Deku," Izuku froze at that, his eyes darting to me for a second, but I ignored it. Bakugo continued, "I know you know what I'm talking about. Who I'm talking about. That's a fight I'm not going to lose." He walked away, and that's when a burst of wind passed us, turning out to be All Might who stopped the explosive male in front of us only to get turned away.

"So.. he talking about the road to beating All Might or something right?" I inquired, looking at his retreating figure. Midoriya started nervously sweating after I asked this, and right before I could interrogate him All Might had stopped me and began talking to him instead. I shrugged to myself and walked away, figuring it wasn't a big deal anyway. It wasn't like their rivalry should concern me. Bakugo would never kill him.. on purpose.

---

"How are All MIght's teaching skills? What is he like?" a microphone was shoved in my face by a woman with a pantsuit. I shuffled backwards but they followed me with every step I took.

"Well.. he's interesting?" I tried to say, a shoulder suddenly bumping with mine. I turned to see it was Bakugo, who had stopped to see who hadn't moved out of his way while he was walking. "Bakugo?"

"Hey! Aren't you the kid who got caught by the sludge monster?" The woman asked him instead this time, only to get a gruff answer of shut up. He grabbed onto my forearm and tugged me out of the crowd of people. "Wait!"

"Don't call me Bakugo," the blonde demanded, not even looking at me. When I didn't answer he turned his head to see my very confused expression. "Are you gonna sit there looking stupid or are you gonna call me by my damn name like I told you," he grunted, letting go of me and walking into the building. I stood there for a minute before slowly catching up to him.

"Uh alright... Katsuki." I said, not really understanding what's going on. He didn't tell me to say his name but he did at the same time. His eyes shifted to me for a second then looked forward again. He didn't smile but he didn't reject my use of his name. I'd say it's the same thing at this point. "So what the hell is the sludge monster that the lady mentioned?" I just had to know, and I wasn't just gonna walk all the way to class without talking. It's kinda my thing.

He looked at me and frowned, his nose scrunched in irritation. He has the weirdest expressions, and I honestly missed them. "Did you not see that I don't want to talk about that? Think you're funny or something? I shoulda left your ass to be molested by all those news reporters," He spat, stuffing his hands in his pockets. At that last bit of his retort I just busted out laughing. "What the fuck're you laughing about, huh?"

"Bak- Katsuki I think you may be into gang bangs or something because that last comment came out of nowhere," I huffed, wiping a tear from my eye and sighing in content for my little bit of fun. Well, that is until I realized the blonde's hands had come out of his pockets ready to kill. And with that, I ran. I sprinted to the classroom with him right behind me, narrowly escaping my death when Aizawa stopped Katsuki at the door. I grinned to myself as I sat down at my desk, saying hi to Izuku after I did.

"He's gonna catch you one day," Izuku mumbled to me, clearly nervous for my life. I shrugged and watched as the explosive teen walked to the desk in front of our other childhood friend. He was glaring at me.

Aizawa then began lecturing both Izuku and Katsuki for their performance yesterday before stating that we would be choosing a class rep. So, as one would expect, everyone wanted to be elected. Iida, being himself, stopped the ruckus and the votes were put on the board according to his system. Obviously, I voted for Iida. I mean, he literally just took charge of the class like the job kinda requires. Somehow, Izuku won with Yaoyorozu, and then we were sent off to lunch.

"Wow! This rice is so good!" Uraraka hummed, picking it up with her chopsticks from her bowl.

"Uhh.. it's just rice, but alright," I said, chuckling. She smiled at me, her cheeks a bit red from embarrassment. Izuku and Iida then had a conversation about why the short boy would be a good class rep, and it does make sense that he would vote for someone other than himself. "I think you would have been better, Iida. No offense to you Izuku, I love you and all but Iida is more of a public speaker who takes charge not just in emergencies but in random needs of leadership, know what I mean?" I jumped into the conversation, catching their attention. Iida tapped his chin in thought while Izuku just nodded along to what I was saying. I looked towards him and smiled, "Not that your bad at leading people, but you're pretty shy."

His face turned a pink and he sighed, "yea, I should work on that."

I pat his back, "No, I don't think it's a bad thing. Maybe that's just me though," I commented, shrugging after my words. He smiled at me. I looked back at Iida and proceeded to talk, "So anyway, you should have been the rep."

"I merely chose what I thought would be correct," he replied, only to be called a rich boy by Uraraka for his vocabulary. "Rich.." he drew back in surprise, "I tried to change how I talked so I wouldn't be called that. Yes, my family has been heroes for generations." And thus he started on an explanation of his family. He seemed very fond of his brother, and it was just because his brother is a great hero.

Suddenly, the alarm went off, a voice announcing, "There has been a level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

"What is a level 3 breach?" Iida asked the guy next to him.

"It's when someone trespassed in school grounds. This hasn't happened in the three years I've been here, we should get out of here," he replied quickly, running away right after he finished his sentence.

I watched as everyone scampered away, only spacing out a little, until Uraraka grabbed my hand and reminded me this was no drill by pulling me off my seat and running after Izuku and Iida. We should actually have drills though because these students are acting insane for being top tier teenagers. We made it to a hallway where everyone was shoving to get through of the exit, making me break away from our little four person group. An elbow jammed right into my gut, and I let out a wheeze of agony before falling onto the floor dramatically. I quickly realized this was a bad idea, so I got up before I could be elbowed in the face next.

"Hey!" I ignored it. There are so many people here that call could be addressing- "Hey! (L/n)!" I looked around and saw a hand waving frantically above the crowd. I grinned at the realization that it was Kirishima. Kaminari was with him, but I can't say I was very enthralled with that fact because I really don't know the guy. I pushed people out of my way, don't judge me they were doing it first, and made it in front of the red head.

"What's up?" I asked, casually getting shoved against a wall while still making eye contact with Kirishima.

He grinned, someone shoving his cheek with a shoulder, "I think we all know what's up." I laughed and Kaminari stuck a hand out to me, also shoved against a wall.

"Hi, my names Kaminari Denki," he introduced himself. I took his hand and shook it. "I already know who you are since Kirishima talks."

"Hey his powers are super manly!" He butted in, defending himself, "plus, I talked about a lot of people's quirks, don't make it weird, dude!"

Kaminari chuckled before getting elbowed in the face, letting out a single tear in response. Me and Kirishima laughed at him before we were interrupted by the fact that Iida started floating in the air doing summersaults to get to the doorframe of the exit. "Psh, I coulda got him up there easier.." I muttered to myself.

"Everyone! Everything's fine!" He shouted, quickly gaining the students' attentions if he hadn't already with his awkward position and the way of getting into that position. "It's just the media! There is nothing to panic about! Everything's fine! This is U.A.! Let us act in a way that is fitting of the best of the best!" Somehow, there was space for the three of us to  stand regularly when everyone calmed down. I saw a tuft of green hair making its way through the crowd of people, my height finally coming in handy. Izuku stood in front of me as soon as he was free from the crowd.

"Wow! I can't believe we lost each other that fast!" He exhaled, still shaken by the events. I nodded and smiled at him, Uraraka and Iida showing up soon after.

———

"I think.. that Iida should be class rep!" Izuku said, standing behind the podium. He explained that his reasoning for this was because Iida efficiently and affectively calmed the panicking students down, and Kirishima and Kaminari seconded this decision.

"You're wasting time. I don't care what you do, just do it," Aizawa grunted from the floor in his yellow sleeping bag

Moral of the story, Iida became the class rep.

———————

Someone donate food to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 219 68
This is a gay Fanfiction based in the Realm of My Hero Academia. Major warnings!!! This book is quite heavy, dealing with issues such as suicide, Poo...
18.9K 270 18
In the first year of U.A Izuku moves to America with his Mom after being cheated on multiple times by his so-called Girlfriend. Izuku's quirk is Elem...
7.6K 100 7
🚨SMUTT WARNING🚨FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING 🚨 GAY PAIRING🚨 Hiroshi Daxue is a transfer student from the north of Japan who got into UA late in the yea...
315K 10.3K 31
❝ ♪ [insert mystic messenger theme here] ♪ ❞ you're a chaotic neutral kid trying to make your way through this wretched world. all your classmates wa...