Life After Legacy

By nataliepizza

2/10/20: #2 - teamfosterkeefe Sophie and Fitz are on a break. Fitz obviously still likes her, but what happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Random alternate ending for Endgame
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N

Stuff

7.1K 45 23
By nataliepizza

DISCLAIMERS

It takes place AFTER Legacy, so if you do not want Legacy spoilers, this is not the book for you.

Some of the characters and part of the first chapter belongs to Shannon Messenger, the author of Keeper if the Lost Cities. If you have not read this book series already, then you should 1) READ IT and 2) realize that this is going to make absolutely no sense and have some major spoilers.

Everything but that is mine. I made it, I came up with it, mine. So don't copy. Because copying is basically admitting that you're a non-creative bitch. But, if you do copy, thanks. It means a lot to me that my work is something you thought was better than anything you could've written.

Soooo... yeah. That's about it. Thank you so much for clicking on this book and reading (or skipping).
- Natalie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 1.9K 36
This is a SoKeefe fan fiction but can be read as a normal story without any spoilers from the books. Some characters in here aren't in the books so...
93.5K 2.4K 23
Keefe's departure took a toll on Sophie. She's been in a bad place, her life spiraling downhill. Deciding that she can't stay at Foxfire for the Elit...
3K 32 20
This is a story of Sokeefe. Enjoy!
286K 2.9K 94
"Keefe. Even if I hadn't been unmatchable, even if Fitz and I had been on each other's match lists, I need you to know that eventually, it still woul...