{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuk...

By xikikai

⛔ DO NOT REPOST ⛔ Based on Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia). (Y/N) is a quirkless child with one drea... More

Warning and Messages
Spoiler Warning
Quirks Explanation
Prologue: Home
Chapter 1: Quirks
Chapter 2: With or Without
Chapter 3: Thanks
Chapter 4: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 5: Yourself
Chapter 6: Frying Pan
Chapter 7: Conversation
Chapter 8: Into the Night
Chapter 9: Cute
Chapter 10: Face First
Chapter 11: Kill
Chapter 12: We're Here For You
Chapter 13: Extras
Chapter 14: Darkness
Chapter 15: My Hero
Chapter 16: He's Right
Chapter 17: Midoriya's Success
Chapter 18: Lack of Patience
Chapter 19: Yūki
Chapter 20: Chosen For You
Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)
Chapter 22: Practical Exam
Chapter 23: A Lot To Discuss
Chapter 24: Quirkless Hero
Chapter 25: Transported
Chapter 26: If Only
Chapter 27: Everything I've Got
Chapter 28: We Messed Up
Chapter 29: Crush
Chapter 30: Getting the Hang of This
Chapter 31: Awkward
Chapter 32: Ow
Chapter 33: Top Spot
Chapter 34: Right Here
Chapter 35: Someone Else
Chapter 36: Unresponsive
Chapter 37: The World of Dreams
Chapter 38: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 39: The Love That Feels Right
Chapter 40: These Feelings
Chapter 41: I Know
Chapter 42: Never
Chapter 43: Regret
Chapter 44: Each Other
Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come
Chapter 46: The Kiss
Chapter 47: I Hate My Life
Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku
Chapter 50: Candle Light
Canon Oneshot: Shōto and (Y/N) Adopt a Cat
Chapter 51: Self Doubt
Chapter 52: Aizawa
Chapter 53: You and Me
Chapter 54: Cling Onto Me
Chapter 55: Their Friendship
Chapter 56: Listening To Every Word
Chapter 58: How This Story Will End
Canon Oneshot: Izuku Midoriya and Elizabeth the Third
HIATUS

Chapter 57: For Now

403 9 0
By xikikai

3rd Person POV:
It took a long time for (Y/N) to calm down. Izuku hadn't expected this in the slightest.

Originally, he had come up because she never came down for lunch and he was worried she'd forget to eat. And yet, nothing in the world could have prepared him for this.

"Wh-What was he like?"

"An asshole. The complete opposite of you."

"So like Kacchan?"

She let out a small laugh. "No, no! Kats is way better than that bastard. I don't know what I ever saw in him."

Now he knew why Kacchan is better... He'd never do something as horrible as that, even with his high ego and gigantic pride. It just isn't herolike not will it ever be.

"Please...don't leave me..."

She sounds so defeated...

"I promise...I won't..."

After that, she only sounds she made were hiccups, sniffles and sobbing. There wasn't anything he could do other than hold her.

Midoriya was angry with himself. It was his jealousy that put them here. Her being upset right now...was mostly his fault. He was worried it might change their relationship.

Her body relaxed in his arms.

"(Y/N)?" Izuku asked, a little worried.

She let out a tired hum to let him know she was listening.

"Do you...Can we talk again now?"

He felt her nod against his chest.

"Then in that case...I think...you should report him..."

She froze up again. She rapidly shook her head.

"No no no no no no no no no no." That's all she kept saying in clear panic. No. Over and over and over again. "No. No. I can't... I can't... He's rich..."

"(Y/N)-"

"I just can't! He'll win! He said that if I ever tried to-tried to...tried to..."

Heavy breaths followed suit. The dread she was feeling was overwhelming, suffocating. It was like someone was strangling her. It was hard to breathe.

"(Y/N)?"

She felt like crying again. She was crying again. Worse than before.

At this point, the tears just fell from her eyes automatically, like when water falls off a cliff.

She clutched onto Izuku for dear life. Was she going to die?

"I'm calling Todoroki!" Izuku announced, but (Y/N) could barely hear him now.

Her palms were sweaty, her throat as dry as a desert. Her entire body shook with fear. She could no longer recognise her room.

"(Y/N)."

Stop.

She looked up to where Izuku was, except she didn't see him. She saw Yami.

Suddenly, she was back there, on that terrible, terrible night. Back in his room. Back in his bed.

A shiver went down her spine.

She unknowingly threw a punch at Izuku who caught it. She activated her quirk, flames emerging from her body leaving Izuku no choice but to push her away from him.

"(Y/N)! Please stop!"

Their voices mixed together, creating more confusion within her. This was Izuku, but...it also was Yami?

Her heart ached like mad. It pounded in her chest wildly, filling her ears. It skipped like a rabbit whilst her chest closed up.

She was starting to feel dizzy. The image around her began to spin, blurring ever so slightly.

She heard the distant sound of a door unlocking, but she couldn't make out which direction it came from. She began to freak out more until she heard a voice she recognised.

"Hi (C/N/N). It's me, Shō. I don't know what's going on right now, but you're safe. You're at Yuuei High, inside your dorm room with Midoriya, your boyfriend. He's been right here for a while now."

Her quirk died down at the sound of his voice. It sounded like it was coming from behind her.

The environment she was in still seemed unfamiliar to her. It was still so hard to breathe and her body continued shiver.

Her teeth chattered violently as she continued to cry. This was terrifying.

"I'm going to ask you some questions now. Is that okay?"

She nodded, but she had a question.

Why did he sound so far away?

"Have you gone through something like this before?"

She nodded yes. She remembered this feeling all too well. The helplessness, how bleak her world would become.

She'd experience this a lot with Yami whenever he'd attack her behind closed doors and after the incident by herself. It only made the abuse worse which in turn, made the panic attack last longer until he got sick of it and left her in a room by herself.

"Would you like help?"

She nodded her head rapidly.

"Midoriya, give me a hand to help her sit."

"Righ-"

Shōto's eyes widened in shock when she tried to attack Izuku. A million thoughts raced through his head. Why would she attack him?

"Midoriya. Did you start this?" Todoroki demanded with an icy tone.

"No. I would never do something like this to her."

"Perhaps she believes you are someone else." Todoroki turned his attention to (Y/N). He got her look at him then pointed to Izuku.

She didn't really react. She couldn't in fact and Todoroki knew. He took it as a sign that she knew it was Izuku.

"Midoriya say something."

"Everything's going to be fine (Y-"

She shot some fire at him.

"Midoriya. I think it's best if you don't say anything until she calms down."

Izuku nodded in agreement.

They both sat down beside her, (Y/N) putting her weight on Izuku in case Shōto needed to get her something. He was the only one who knew her well enough to help her calm down in a state like this.

"I'm going to reassure her that everything's fine then get Elizabeth the Third from my room. She loves animals, I'm sure with her here she'll calm down quicker. Although I'm not sure, I haven't seen her have a panic attack before."

Again, Izuku nodded. He pulled her closer to him and started playing with her hair. He paid the sweat and tears no mind as they soaked his shirt. Her trembling settled down by a very small amount.

But it was progress.

"(Y/N). I can assure you that you aren't dying. This is a panic attack. It takes a while, but it will pass. I'm going to go get Elizabeth the Third. Midoriya will stay here with you while I'm gone."

Shōto left the room, but not before giving her hand a quick squeeze to reassure her. If she could smile right now, she would.

Izuku continued to hold her, rocking them both back and forth. He kept his mouth shut just as Todoroki advised, giving her subtle hints that he was there by taking her hand and/or kissing her cheek or forehead. He was gentle with everything he did, not wanting to make her condition worse.

He'd notice small signs of the attack coming to an end, but nothing was certain as of yet.

A few minutes went by until Todoroki returned with Elly. She meowed in confusion upon seeing one of her owners in a destressing state. Shōto set her down and she trotted over to the couple, jumping onto the bed. She leaped onto the girl's lap, meowing up at her softly.

(Y/N) look down to the white furball, Elly's sapphire blue eyes boring into hers.

She wanted to say her name, but couldn't. She was still having difficulty breathing. Elizabeth seemed to understand the situation and meowed at her, as if to tell her everything will be fine.

It took a while, but the panic attack came to a gradual end overtime. (Y/N) felt knackered. She was ready to take a nap.

She snuggled into Izuku's chest, her breathing now at a steady rate along with her heartbeat.

"I'm sorry... Did I hurt you?" she questioned with a yawn.

"No..." Izuku fibbed, not wanting to upset her further. "I'm fine."

"Promise?"

Izuku felt Shōto staring at him as he bit his lip. He felt awful for lying to her after something so horrific.

"Promise."

He couldn't tell if the dual haired male was angry that he'd lied to someone they both held dear.

(Y/N) looked over to Shōto and smiled at him. "Thank you Shō..."

"You know I'm here for you," was all he said, collecting Elizabeth from her lap. "You should rest now. I'll bring up something for the two of you to eat later."

Her smile grew a little.

Once Shōto left the room, Izuku laid the two of them on their sides, keeping his arms wrapped around her. She kept hers to herself.

"I feel safe now... Thank you...Izu..."

Izuku kissed the top of her head. "I'm happy you do... Now rest... You need to get your energy back."

"Nobody...heard us...did they?"

"I don't think so. It took Todoroki a few minutes to get up here. He must have been downstairs preparing for the festival when I texted him."

"...for as long as no one else finds out..."

Izuku didn't push the matter further. As much as he wanted for her to put that bastard behind bars, he knew he wouldn't be able to bear seeing her in that state again. He was more than grateful for Shōto's help.

He'd definitely need to ask him what to do next time something like that happens and it's just the two of them alone.

"You can't tell anyone...not even All Might or Shōto. Please Izuku... Nobody else can know... They'll..."

"I won't... I promise..."

For now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
216K 6.4K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
81.6K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...
68.4K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...