๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By hargrovehub

Billy Hargrove has built his reputation on fear and sexual attraction but only two women know his darkest sec... More

Two | Atmosphere
Three | Where the flame begins
Four | Swoon
Five | Burning Down Buildings

One | Nightmare

1.2K 51 528
By hargrovehub

❝ 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩; 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦.❞

- 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀

Most people believe your childhood is what makes you, you in the future. Rather it's trauma or a loving, happy childhood; its what makes you the person you are now. You could have strict but loving parents, the kind of parents that'll give you everything your little heart desired but refuse let you do anything that'll wreck your precious innocence so, you become the biggest sluttiest rebel known to demand. Or, you could have a shitty childhood; being shot at, nonstop with endless bullets of physical and emotional abuse by parents that's supposed to love you. Now that, that could turn you into another version of them. A asshole, a abusive, non-loving, shit faced bastard that deserves to rot in hell.

Now, of course some people don't believe that theory, and if they do, they definitely believe that it doesn't justify your actions. Now you could agree with them or not but people actually live through this like it was written out for them.

Take Billy Hargrove; a loving boy at first, who had a beautiful mother that made him feel loved and nourished. But all of that came to a end by the hand of his father and a both selfless and selfish choice by his mother. As much as he couldn't take his mother being belittled and abused by his father, she herself couldn't take that pain anymore so she left. She left for her own sake, leaving her son alone with a monster.

And all that pain she experience became his the second she walked out the door. Building him to become a second version of something he's both terrified of but also hate with a burning passion. But as much as he hated his father, he hated her, he hated everyone around him. From the people at school to his step sister and mother. But his hatred towards them came with a cost.

With them, it was like cause and effect; he hated them because of his father but hating them cause him to get beat senseless for disrespecting them which cause him to just him to hate them even more. It was like a endless cycle and the only one who could ever fix that was the girl next door who shared his pain.

°°Flashback°°

It was like clockwork, his sister Max would do something he didn't like, then Billy would throw harsh words at her like they were daggers and his father would be right there to return that hatred with multiple hard blows to the face until he apologized or, until he bled if he refused to apologize. This time it was until he bled and he bled heavily. Once the nightmare was over, he would sneak out the house and climb through his best friend window.

It was like a everyday routine that everyone gotten used to, Jacqueline, his best friend would leave the window unlocked for him,being prepared to tend to his wounds but tonight was different. Before he even attempted to climb up, he heard yelling followed by the image of his best friend get punched and slapped around like a rag doll as her mother screamed and begged for her father to stop.

He wanted to help, he really fucking did, he couldn't stand seeing her get beaten, let alone shed a tear. But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He didn't know rather it was fear or just shock but he couldn't move, instead he watched the scene in front of him unfold into a bloody mess and just like how fast it begun, it was over. Her father left, leaving her to be locked in her room with blood pouring down her bruised, pale skin, staining it more than the bruises themselves.

Without even taking a minute to clean herself up, her first action was to unlock the window like it was a instinct of hers and just as he saw her, she saw him. Both badly beaten up teens staring with tears their eyes threatening to spill. Both not knowing if they saw what has occurred minutes ago, but still sharing the same feeling at the aftermath. They both felt ashamed, for their own reasonings.

Soon enough, Jacqueline walked back inside as if that was her way of welcoming him in, even if it wasn't, he took it that way and immediately climbed in. The scene before him was horrific, he felt his stomach turn at the crime scene that is her and her bedroom. Her clothes were torn and stained with the same crimson liquid that was left splattered on her white walls, her favorite fragile things left splattered and scattered on the floor, her stuff animals ripped to shreds beneath his feet. It was truly heartbroken to see, he didn't know how she felt at the moment, yeah he could relate to the pain but the feeling and thoughts could be way different, maybe even worse. Without any thought to it, he immediately took the girl in his arms, his small muscles tightening around her fragile body as she began to come undone underneath him, violently shaking and crying into his chest as he did nothing but hold her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear as a attempt to calm her down.

He didn't care if her snot or tears or even blood stained his shirt, all he cared about was aiding to her like she did him, making her feel loved and protected. Making her feel like she's worth everything in the world. Making her feel safe.

It took hours to calm her down and tend to her wounds but it was worth it just to see the peaceful look she had as she slept in his arms. That night, he made a promise to himself, to protect her at any cost. Even if that meant killing her father or anyone who dared lay a hand on her, just as long she didn't have to experience what he has to go through.

And he kept his word.

°°End Flashback°°

We skip to three years into the present, Billy has moved to this shitty town called Hawkins, leaving Jacqueline and his friends in California. As much as he complained and bitch, he kinda like it here. Already he was crowned the new king of Hawkins, having teen girls and single/wed mothers head over heels while the men were either left scared, or jealous of his newly found popularity.

One guy in particular was Steve Harrington, the old king of Hawkins. It wasn't that hard to take his crown, the boy's weak and is too into his girl who is falling for someone else. I guess you can say he has matured and stop caring about highschool popularity, yeah, that's not the case. Steve was pissed, bitter, and even embarrassed that a newbie, a under grade stole his spot in the jungle that is highschool under a week of being here. It was unbelievable to say at the least and yet it lead to a stupid rivalry between two, leaving Billy too busy for his girlfriend back home.

He didn't forget her, no, he couldn't. I guess you can say being the king of Hawkins caused him to become busy. At least that's what Jacqueline thought when her letters and calls were left unanswered. He couldn't have forgotten about her, he wouldn't. They only been apart for eight months in their three year relationship, their relationship was too strong for something as little as long distance. At least that what she thought. Again.

Her calls and letters were still left unanswered for a few more months, it didn't take her long to loose hope. It was so aggravating, no one could be that busy to not talk to their girlfriend for months on end. No one, except Billy fucking Hargrove.

The longer she haven't heard from him, the more she began to think the worst of him. Maybe he already moved on, he could've already cheated months ago while they was apart and still fucking the whore he met in that shitty town. He probably fucked more than one whore, let's not give him the benefit of doubt of him committing to just one girl. Billy was never the type to commit to one chick, Jacqueline knew this before they even dated. That's why everyone was so shock about their long, "strong" relationship.

Maybe it was because she was different, maybe its because he watched her go through things that'll have people off themselves weeks later. Maybe its because they relate to each other's pain, whatever it was, he was loyal. And now he left her high and dry because they are miles and miles apart. Pathetic really, he couldn't even have the decency to break up with her like a real man.

Pathetic, she thought, real pathetic.

But yet that wasn't really truth, now was it? Yeah her boyfriend left her high and dry but he wasn't cheating nor did he move on. No one in Hawkins had that kind of fire and body she does, no one could ever beat her even if they tried, they weren't her and he knew that but she didn't.

As he lived his new life in Hawkins, Jacqueline lived hers in California until she got the news that her and her mother was moving, and not to any little ol town but to the town Billy was in.

Her heart immediately sunk at the thought of seeing him again, she didn't know if she was scared or excited to be reunited with him. It was a confusing feeling really, the news was so unexpected and strange. There wasn't even a reason to it either, her mother just dropped the news on her like a bomb and told her to pack her things.

I mean how would any normal teen react to that kind of news? They wouldn't be calm, hell no, they would be panicking, asking question, having a quick mental breakdown, something! But here she was, neatly packing while ignoring the feeling in her stomach and just like that, they were off.

Get ready Hawkins, here comes your new queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
183K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
125K 5K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...