ᴘʜᴀsᴇs - ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ʙᴏᴡᴇɴ

Autorstwa brizzebaby

"Think of is as a relationship, without it being a relationship!" "So friends with benefits?" "No. Yes. Kind... Więcej

Playlist
Act one
Cafés + Bad Ideas
Movie Nights + Yellow Hearts

Phases

3K 65 9
Autorstwa brizzebaby

"I'm crazy about you,
but you want her"

Kelli Berglund as
Nyla Evers

"You're telling me that not once, not once you had feelings for me or felt like we could be together for real!"

Joshua Bassett as
Ricky Bowen

"I wish I never treated you like that and I'm not trying to make an excuse, but I'm not good at expressing my feelings."

Olivia Holt as
Aurora Evers

"I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. You're my little sister and I know you catch feelings too fast. Just be careful with your feelings as well as his."

Paris Berlec as
Isabell Evers

"I've never experienced a relationship like yours and Ricky's, but for what it's worth I do see that he care for you."

"Sisters by chance, friends by choice."

The cast of Hsmtmts as their characters

Special thanks to goodhYOUman for the beautiful cover!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
216K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...