The Alpha's White Wolf {Editi...

By beckaml

Previously Titled: Alpha Hunter ----------------- "What are you?" I asked strangely. "What do you mean dear... More

Chapter 1 {Edited}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Books
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Other Books
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogues
Fun facts

Chapter 19

2.4K 110 6
By beckaml

"Wait, I don't get it. Do you know my brother?" Darrius asked in confusion. The woman, who was pacing across the room, shouting words in a language Darrius didn't understand, stopped everything and turned to Darrius with a sad look in her eyes.

"Yes. I do know your.... brother, but I'm not sure you will call him that after you know the truth."

"It all began yesterday afternoon." The woman said as she began retelling the past.

"I was walking home, as I had forgotten my key to the shop when I passed by a dark alleyway. My werewolf senses heightened up and my wolf could smell the aura of an alpha." The woman explained carefully.

"I wondered as to what an alpha would be doing in a dark, creepy alley. I shrugged off the thought, not wanting to get into a problem that wasn't my concern."

"So I began to walk away from the alley when I heard the scream of a little girl."

"I turned my head back towards the sound of the scream and it was coming towards the alleyway. So I got thinking, what if the alpha was cruel and tortured the younglings?"

"So after looking around to check if anyone else was there, I walked into the dark alleyway."

"I hid behind a pile of trash as I watched the scene in front of me."

"In front of my eyes, I saw a man, who had the aura of an alpha, choking another man, who was probably the one who screamed."

"The alpha then threw him to the ground and the man quickly scrambled towards a box. He then pulled out a bottle and handed it to the alpha, who then told something to the guy before walking out the alleyway."

"Oh his way out however, he dropped the bottle on his way out, which caused it to roll towards me. I gulped as he stared at me carefully as if he was examining me as I sat behind the pile of trash."

"He then bent down to pick up the bottle and whispered, 'I won't hurt a pregnant woman but tell anyone about this and I'll rip your head off' before walking away."

"I AM NOT EVEN PREGNANT!" The woman cried out as she looked down at her stomach.

"Am I that fat and hideous?" She questioned teary-eyed.

Darrius jumped off the counter and held the forty-year-old's hand. He then spoke with his heart saying,

"You're not fat, you're beautiful just the way you are. My brother is an idiot, I don't know what's gotten into him when he called you pregnant. He probably needs glasses again."

The woman began to chuckle at the young man's words. She then pinched his cheeks and said softly,

"Thank you, dear, I really needed that. I swear if I didn't have a mate and kids back home, I would've---

"Thank you," Darrius said nervously.

"Though, what I don't get is what does this story have to do with me?" Darrius asked perplexed.

The woman's face turned serious as she stared into the eyes of the ex-alpha. She then cleared her throat before raising her hand on the man's shoulder and said quietly,

"The bottle was an Anabolic steroid."

"Um, what is that?"

"It's a drug that makes you physically stronger."

Darrius, for a moment, stopped breathing.

He couldn't believe what he had heard.

His brother cheated?

"Darren cheated?"

"Darren.....cheated!"

Suddenly, his wolf began to grow angry, and he never grew angry. And when a wolf is angry especially an alpha, it isn't pretty.

"Thank you for your help."

Darrius said before he ran out of the store. Although he was angry, he didn't forget his manners.

He began to run towards the forest with all his limits. Once he reached the edge of the forest, without thinking, he shifted to his wolf.

Immediately after, he took off running towards his pack, his anger increasing by the minute.

On the way towards the pack, he began thinking about Darren.

They were brothers, so could he cheat on their fight?

No, how could he kick him out of the pack?

Darrius had finally reached the borders of the pack and was about to cross when suddenly, he stopped running.

His wolf began to pick up a scent, away from the pack borders which could only be described as his mate's scent.

His anger quickly faded away and he turned around and began running towards the scent of his mate.

He quickly shifted back to his human form, not caring if he's naked, and ran towards the waterfall.

In front of the waterfall, laying in the grass was Pearl herself. She was obviously drunk and was sobbing hysterically as she laid her head between her legs.

Darrius stared at his mate, who was only a few feet away.

What did Darren tell her?

Did he tell her the truth?

Did he lie?

Without thinking, he began making his way towards her. She noticed the shadow behind her and turned around, thinking it was Darren. She gasped when she saw her mate, Darrius standing in front of her.

"D-Darrius?" She stuttered.

"You're alive!?" 

Darrius didn't have time to respond as she tackled him onto him and began sobbing on his shoulder.

"I-I-I was-was s-so so-scared." She sobbed as she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm alive." He repeated as he hugged her back and let out a few tears of his own as well.

After a while, when the moon was up high in the sky, they both calmed down. Pearl pulled away from the hug and stared into the eyes of her mate.

Without any warning, she pressed her lips onto his, catching him in surprise. Not a minute later he began kissing back.

Believe it or not, this was his first kiss. Although he was the most popular guy at his school, he's never had a girlfriend before. And when someone asked him why he wasn't ashamed to say he was saving himself for his mate. And that made the girls love him even more.

Even though the smell of alcohol could be detected from her breath, he didn't care. The sparks were still there and he knew that even if she was drunk, she loved him.

They both pulled away panting after their little make-out session.

"Darrius?" She asked once she caught her breath.

"Yeah?"

"I want you."

Darrius's eyes changed colour for a second, and his wolf almost caught control. Darrius gently pushed his mate away from him and looked her in the eyes.

It wasn't that he didn't love her, he loved her with all his heart. But he knew she was just drunk, that she didn't mean any of that.

"You don't mean that Pearl, you're just drunk."

"I do Darrius. I really do."

"Are you sure you want this Pearl?" Darrius asked, his face showing seriousness.

"Yes Darrius, I really am."

"Then who am I to refuse my mate?"

-----
(STAY INNOCENT! I DON'T WANNA RUIN ANYONE'S INNOCENCE!)
-----

Darrius smiled as he woke up to find his mate next to him, sleeping peacefully. He looked down at her naked body and smiled, remembering what happened last night. She chose him, over his brother. And that made him the happiest he's ever been in his life.

He stood up and walked towards where he threw Pearl's clothes, picked them up, and began dressing her up.

He knew how she liked staying full-clothed all the time, which was why she only went swimming alone.

Once he was done dressing her up, he went back the way he found the waterfall, looking for a pair of shorts.

Once he finally found one, he heard the sound of bushes rustling and he let out a growl once he saw his brother, standing there.

"YOU!"

Darrius tackled his fraternal twin brother, sending them both to the ground. Darrius's clenched his fists and stared at his brother who was laying under him, shocked. That only increased Darrius's anger as his veins began popping out.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT!"

"So you found out?"

"WE'RE BROTHERS! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON A FIGHT THAT WOULD CHANGE OUR LIVES FOREVER! YOU EVEN KICKED ME OUT, OF MY OWN PACK, THE PLACE I'VE BEEN RAISED MY WHOLE LIFE! I COULD HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT ME?!"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME! YOU'VE NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

"YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE POPULAR ONE, EVERYONE LOVES YOU. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE LOVES ME."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? EVERYONE IN THE PACK LOVES YOU, THE BETA FAMILY, THE--

"BUT THEY LOVE YOU MORE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE PASSED A PACK MEMBER, A CLASSMATE OR ANYONE ACTUALLY AND HEARD THEM TALKING ABOUT YOU?! IT'S ALWAYS YOU! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE'S LOVED ME, AND I LIKE IT. AND I'M NOT LETTING IT GO."

"DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME? YOU THINK EVERYTHING WAS EASY FOR ME? EVERYONE KEPT TELLING ME I NEEDED TO DO THIS AND THAT, AND I COULDN'T EVEN REFUSE."

"WOW, YOU HAD IT SO HARD!" Darren spits out in a sarcastic tone.

He then pushed Darrius off him and got off from the ground. He looked down at his naked brother.

"You're lucky I kicked you out of the pack. I thought about you after all of this. I knew it would be hard for you to look at us, our kids after you lost the fight."

"What did you tell the pack?"

"I might've told them you died in a rogue attack. And that proved my theory."

"WHAT THEORY?"

"THAT YOU WERE THE FAVORITE! THAT YOU WERE ALWAYS THE FAVORITE OF EVERYONE IN THE PACK!"

"NOW LEAVE, THE PACK GUARDS MIGHT BE COMING ANY MINUTE NOW!"

"Darren---" Darrius growled.

"SHIFT AND LEAVE!"

Unwillingly, Darrius shifted and ran away from the pack, with a pair of shorts in his mouth. His anger for his brother increased as he thought back to their fight.

'I'll be back, and I'll get my mate' He thought as he ran further away from the pack.

Meanwhile, Pearl has just woken up smiling. Although she had an enormous headache, she didn't care. The love of her life was next to her.

She turned her head to find an empty space next to her. She frowned and looked around, not finding him anywhere in sight.

"Darrius?" She called out.

'Could I have, imagined it?'

'No, I'm naked, aren't I?'

She looked down at her body to find her with her clothes on. She shook the thought away and stood up, feeling immense pain around her body.

'Is the pain from last night, or just the alcohol?'

"Darrius?!" She called out.

"DARRIUS!"

She tried to stand up from the ground but ended falling to the ground. The tears in her eyes kept falling as she realized that she'd been imagining everything that had happened last night.

Suddenly, she felt a hand land on her shoulder. She looked up, hoping to find the love of her life starting at her but no, she looked up to find Darren staring down at her in worry.

"Darren!"

She began sobbing once she saw him, as she thought it was the other twin.

He knelt down and carried her off the ground bridal style. She hid her face on the crook of his neck and began sobbing as he began walking towards the pack.

'Goodbye Pearl'

'Goodbye Darrius'

------

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF IT RIGHT HERE!

ANYWAYS, THIS LITTLE NOT IS MEANT TO THANK YOU ALL. IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE I UPDATED AND I AM SORRY FOR THAT. IT'S BEEN EXAM SEASON FOR ME BUT DON'T WORRY, NO MORE EXAMS SO I HAVE TIME TO MAKE MORE UPDATES.

ANYWAYS, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. TWO WEEKS AGO, I HAD AROUND 500 READS AND NOW, I HAVE ABOUT 1.36K READS AND 91 VOTES.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! I'M GLAD YOU ENJOY MY STORY AND COMMENT DOWN WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
147K 4.8K 65
"So tell me, Rogue, how would you like to be killed? A slit to your throat, your heart ripped out, or how about a silver bullet to your brain?" "Kiss...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...