Niall's Secret Sister

By whoooopdeedoo

Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Chapter 17

58.8K 818 150
By whoooopdeedoo

Sorry for the longish wait. I was super busy and I tried to update but I was piled with homework! And my grades arent too good so I was focusing on improving that!

Anyways here it is!

dont be shy to vote and comment! I love feedback it helps (: And i hope this chapter is interesting!

xoxoxoxo (: 

Zayn’s POV

“I’m going out for a bit, do you mind watching Allison, I’ll be back in a couple hours.” Niall said as he threw his jacket over his shoulder.

“Sure,”

“Thanks, tell her I’ll talk to her when I get back.”

I nodded as he walked out the door.

I got off the couch and decided that if I was going to be home alone with Allison for a couple hours, I might as well do something productive with her.

I walked into her room to see her peacefully sleeping. As much as I wanted to just stand here and watch her, I can’t. It’s a little creepy and I want to talk to her.

I shook her, trying to get her to wake up, but she didn’t budge. I rolled my eyes knowing that she was a difficult person to get out of bed. I started shaking her again until she finally let out a groan.

“What are you doing?” She mumbled into her pillow.

“Come on Ally, you need to get up.”

“No,”

“Don’t make this difficult. You’ve slept the entire day away, at least get up for a bit.”

“No thanks,”

“Ally.” I said sternly.

“Zayn.” She mimicked in an annoyed tone.

“Just wake up, I’m taking you out.”

“Zayn, I don’t want to get up and I don’t want to go out, can you let me sleep now?”

“Nope,”

“Take a hint Zayn.” She mumbled sleepily. I could tell the she was starting to drift off back to sleep.

“There is no way you can still be tired.”

She didn’t answer. Instead I heard her breathing in and out.

There is no way that I’m going to let her sleep when she could be spending time with me. Anyways, we need to talk. I need to figure some things out.

“You can make this a whole lot easier if you just get up.” I said, knowing she was going to ignore me anyways.

She groaned as she sat up. She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn. “Where’s Niall?” she asked tossing her hair to the side of her face.

“He’s going out for a little, he said he’ll talk to you when he gets back.”

She nodded. “So why are you waking me up again?”

“Because, you slept the day away and now it’s time to actually do something.”

“Ugh, fine, but I don’t want to.” She huffed hopping off the bed.

“Dress warmly because we’re going out.” I reminded her as I was starting to leave the room.

“Alrighty,”

It didn’t take her very long to get ready to go out. She walked into the living room wearing a pair of leggings and a blue TNA sweater with her hair tied up in a messy bun.

“So where are we going?” she asked as we began walking out of the flat.

“I don’t know. We can go anywhere.”

“Really Zayn? You made me get out of bed to go out and you don’t even know where we can go?”

I laughed. “Hey what’s wrong with just going with the flow and not planning things?”

She rolled her eyes and laughed. “What’s wrong with that is we might get lost or killed or something.”

“Don’t be paranoid. Anyways, are you hungry or something, I mean you didn’t eat in forever?”

“Actually I am,”

“McDonalds?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“Wow, it’s like you read my mind.”

We walked into McDonalds and surprisingly there was a lengthy line up. I mean it’s almost 8:30 and you’d think people would be at home or going through the drive thru.

 “So what do you want?”

“Hm... well I am hungry so I’ll probably take a Big Mac.” She said looking at the menu. “Oh and fries, what about you?” She turned to face me.

“I’m not really hungry, I ate already. But I think I’ll order an Ice cream once you finish eating.”

“If you say so, but I want an Ice cream too.”

“Of course you do.”

She rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

After several minutes we placed our order and took a seat on the booth at the back of the restaurant.

She began eating her food.

“Can you not stare at me while I’m eating?” She said taking another bite into her burger.

“I wasn’t staring!” I lied.

“Oh really, so your eyes weren’t looking in my direction?”

“No they weren’t.”

“You’re such a liar,” she said, a smile starting to form on her lips.

“Am not!”

“Don’t lie to yourself,”

“Finish your food already,” I said trying to get the topic off me staring at her.

“I know what you’re doing!” She laughed taking a bite of her food.

“And what’s that?”

“You’re changing the topic.”

“Just finish eating.” I said looking away from her, trying to hide my laugh.

After about a billion years she finished her Burger, drink and fries and we were now moving onto ice cream.

“I’ll take a plain ice cream cone,” I said to the lady at the cash.

“And I’ll take a small Oreo McFlurry.” Ally ordered.

“Alright that will be 5 pounds please,”

I handed her the cash as she made our ice cream.

“Do you want to eat it here or walk around?”

“Let’s walk around.”

I nodded. I was glad we were getting some time to spend together. I miss being with her all the time. Honestly, I don’t know how I lasted two years without any communication with her. She’s just so fun to be around especially when you’re on her good side.

We grabbed our ice cream and walked out of the store.

“Why did we order ice cream when it’s cold out?” She asked as she laughed at our mistake. It was slightly cold out but with the ice cream it made it feel even colder.

“because we’re rebels, duh?” I joked, earning a laugh from her.

“So...” She said, stretching out the word.

“So uh, about earlier when you came back to the flat-”

“Right, that shouldn’t have happened.” She shot in right away. I felt this pang in my chest.

Ouch. I didn’t expect that. I mean, even though I suspected she would say something like that I didn’t expect it to... hurt so much.

“Are you sure about that I mean-”

“I’m sure, I was just cold and it was another spur of the moment. Sorry about that.” She ended it off with a fake laugh. And there’s that pain in my chest again.

“Right... So I guess-” I was interrupted yet again but this time not by Allison, it was by flashing lights.

I let out a groan. Really? Sometimes I think the paparazzi just stalk us because they find us everywhere. Anyways, shouldn’t they be off work or something? I mean it is late out.

Allison immediately covered her eyes with her hands as she started calling my name. “Zayn,” She called worriedly.

“I’m right here,” I said as I wrapped my arm protectively around her pulling her into my chest.

I could tell she wasn’t really a big fan of the paparazzi.

I tried pushing my way through the paps but it was difficult trying to guide Allison through, especially when you’re being blinded by light.

“Hey Ally, jump on my back.” I said into her ear.

“What?”

“Just do it alright?”

She kept one hand over her eyes as she went behind me and jumped onto my back.

I held her thighs tightly as I began pushing through the paparazzi. She buried her head in the crook of my neck as her arms were holding me tightly around my chest.

“Zayn, who’s the mystery girl?”

“What’s her name?”

They were all bolting questions similar to that which were starting to get on my nerves. Can’t they give me some privacy? It’s like they must know every person that I talk to.

I knew not to reply to the paps especially because of Allison’s situation. I couldn’t just go off and tell them “This is Niall’s Sister, but shh don’t tell anyone!” It just doesn’t work like that.

I kept on a fast pace until the paparazzi lost track of us.

I stopped next to the convenience store breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.

Allison lifted her head and slowly un wrapped her legs from around my waist and planted herself on the ground.

“They didn’t hurt you this time did they?” I asked. I remember last time they actually grabbed her arm and I didn’t want it happening again. “And be honest,”

“They didn’t do anything, I swear.”

“Alright, I was just making sure.”

“Thanks by the way for uhm, carrying me.” She said, a light blush forming against her cheeks.

“its fine,” I smiled. “Let’s start walking home now, we’re actually not too far.”

Once we got to the flat Liam looked over at us with a worried look.

“Hey what’s up?” I asked curiously.

“Uhm you two might want to sit down.” He said.

Allison and I both sat down on the couch in front of him.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Well to start it off, uhm... just look at the TV.” Liam instructed turning on the TV to TMZ.

“Zayn Malik has been caught walking around with a beautiful blonde girl around London these past weeks and it has been causing us to question what’s going on. Is this Zayn Malik’s new secret girlfriend? Or is she just a friend. But due to these pictures we can only assume their more than friends.”

Pictures of Allison and I were flashing on the screen. There were pictures where we were looking at each other smiling- laughing, linking arms, and just walking. I’m not even sure when these pictures were taken. Obviously these pictures have been taken without us even knowing the paparazzi were around.

“Recent pictures only make us assume even more. Look at these two love birds in action.”

More recent pictures were shown and they were pictures from the coffee shop the other day. The day we kissed.

I felt my stomach twist. Hopefully the paparazzi didn’t get a picture of the kiss we shared that day. If they did then we’re both screwed.

 The picture of Allison and I drinking our hot chocolate showed and there was a picture of Allison wiping my mouth and the both of us looking straight into each other’s eyes.

I looked over at Allison who didn’t look too happy about the pictures. Her cheeks were reddening and she just buried her head into her hands. I could tell she was hoping the picture of us kissing wasn’t up there.

Eventually the pictures were being finished off with the once the paps had taken earlier today. The picture was of her on my back as we ran through the crowd.

Luckily the picture of us kissing wasn’t up.

“So there it is. What do you guys think is going on between these two? Who’s the girl? Let us know what you think by posting your comments on our face book wall or tweet us you opinions. We’ll keep you posted-”

Liam turned off the TV.

“So uh, management called about that a little earlier.”

“We aren’t dating!” She blurted. Even though it was true, I still felt like those words weren’t supposed to be.

“It’s true, we aren’t. We were just walking around.”

“I know, but management wants to know what’s happening. Niall’s talking to them over the phone right now trying to clear things up but they don’t feel as though they’re going to make this easy on you two.”

“Liam, please convince them to just let it go, we weren’t even doing anything wrong!” she pleaded.

“Sorry Al, but this isn’t under my control.”

“Don’t worry about it Ally, I’m sure they won’t do anything drastic.” I said trying not to worry her.

“But what if they do?”

“Just try not to worry about it,”

Then Niall walked into the room. He had an unreadable facial expression which worried both Ally and I. Obviously whatever was discussed over the phone wasn’t good. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 220 28
What if you woke up in a hospital bed and didn't have any memory of how you got there. You also don't remember most of your life. I am Allison Hunter...
927K 19.9K 28
Meet Natalie Malik. She is Zayn Malik's twin sister. Natalie hasn't seen her brother in two years because she attends London Fine Arts Academy. For t...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
40.4K 451 35
Niall and Allison have been friends since literally forever. They did everything together, and they've always been there for each other. They would a...