Awkward (Narry)

Par hotteas

✔️ Niall secretly reads fan fiction, Harry secretly writes it, and Louis has an affinity for blue dresses. [F... Plus

o.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
epilogue.

viii.

18.4K 1.1K 377
Par hotteas

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't bug me." Refresh.

"Are you reading fan fiction again?" Louis leans over to look at my screen. I push him away.

"Go." Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh!" Refresh.

The screen changes, and I bite my lip in anticipation, quickly typing in the information I need to. Louis pokes my shoulder, but I can't be bothered in the slightest. Send, send, send!

"What are you doing?"

"Wait for it..." I say slowly. "Wait for it... Give it just a second. Come on, goddamn it! Yes! Yes! Okay, yes! Yay. Great."

"What the bloody hell?" Louis looks concerned for my wellbeing, but more so worried about some huge secret he might not be in on.

"Tickets. I just got front row tickets, bitch!" I jump off my bed to fist pump the air. "I'm going to be front row for The fucking Wonders! I'm going to cry."

"Don't cry." Louis sits down on my bed, only half dressed from his recent shower.

"Okay, I won't cry." In front of him, anyway. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! Front row tickets. I think back to the time I was front row for ScHoolboy Q and slightly, secondhand stoned. This is so much better. This is going to be so much better.

"You sure? Because you look like you're going to cry."

Front. Row. "I'm not going to cry!"

"I cried meeting Macklemore."

Rubbing my eyes, I laugh. "I remember that."

"Those were the days."

"That was last month, moron."

"Can I go to bed now, or do I have to put up with you fact checking everything I say for another two hours?" Louis stands up and jumps into his own bed, diving under the comforter, slightly resembling a squirrel or something that does that.

"Right. Go to bed. Sorry." I fidget with my hands, trying to contain my excitement over these tickets. Remembering that I still need to put on my 'jamas, I grab them from my dresser, singing my own soon-to-be biggest hit. "I've got tickets to see The Wonders, and I don't care about you dumb motherfuckers. Because I've got front row tickets, bitches."

"Niall?" Louis calls my name softly, and I stop singing to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Shut the fuck up."

• • •

WELCOME BACK, Niall! TO CHECK YOUR NEWS FEED, GO HERE.

thewondersarelife posted on your board

pugsndrugs is now following you

wintersbreath updated Galoshes

styleofwonder sent you a message

NEW NOTIFICATION

styleofwonder sent you a message

READ MESSAGE NOW or LATER?

"IM SO JEALOUS OMG TAKE ME WITH YOU"

TYPE YOUR REPLY HERE: I only bought two tickets, and I'm already taking my ego, so

NEW NOTIFICATION

styleofwonder sent you a message

"Ha ha ha you're so funny. God, what would I do without you? Really. You just light up the night with your hilarity. I would probably be dead without you- that's how funny you are."

TYPE YOUR REPLY HERE: I would be offended by your sass, but then I remember I'm the one with front row tickets

NEW NOTIFICATION

styleofwonder sent you a message

"I would be offended by your air of superiority, but then I remember I'm the one with meet and greet passes"

TYPE YOUR REPLY HERE: There's no way. No. There's only like four of those. No way. Lies. Blasphemy.

NEW NOTIFICATION

styleofwonder sent you a message

"I would never lie to you ❤️"

TYPE YOUR REPLY HERE: Except now. Right now you're lying to me.

NEW NOTIFICATION

styleofwonder sent you a message

"Nope. I have three meet and greet passes. My mom is one of the heads at The Wonders' management, so that's how I got ahold of so many. I have to ask around to see if anybody wants them though. I don't know anybody else at my school that likes TWs. It's difficult aha"

• • •

I hate myself more than I have ever hated myself before. More than that time I ate all of the vitamin gummy bears in seventh grade, and the doctors thought I was trying to commit suicide. More than that time I only finished half of my math test before the teacher called time, and I got a 47%. More than that time I got away with using fake coupons at Chipotle. (Actually, I don't hate myself for that. That was inspirational.) But I hate myself a lot right now.

The problem is that I really want one of Harry's meet and greet passes, but for that to happen- I would have to come clean about who I am, and I do not want to do that. Then again, what if he finds out later, and then he doesn't want me to go with him, because I lied? But did I really lie? Not telling the truth doesn't mean that I lied. It just means I didn't say anything. Right?

"Your thinking is clogging my arteries." Nick states at me, and I zone back into class.

"What?"

"Actually, no. Eating Big Macs is what's going to clog my arteries. Your thinking is just going to make me fail this project."

I blink. "What?"

"Project. You know. Our English project. The one we're working on now." Nick motions to all of the papers and books strewn across my desk. He picks up various sheets. "See, look? We have to do all of this research. We can't do all of this research with you fantasizing about Calum all the time."

"Godda- I don't like Calum, Nick."

"Mhmm, yeah sure." My obnoxious friend turns in his seat. I watch him search for Calum, but I don't tell him that Calum is in a meeting with Coach. "Hey, Liam!"

Liam perks his head up, and looks around the room for Nick. Finding him, he smiles. "Yeah?"

"I swear to God if you say anything..."

"Tell Calum that Niall, here, really wants in his pants. He's been dreaming of it since they were seven."

I reach across the desk and punch Nick's shoulder as hard as I possible can. His yelp in pain turns into laughter, and soon Liam is laughing along, rolling his eyes."

"I'll tell him."

"Hey, boys." Miss Keter interrupts our conversation from her desk. "That doesn't sound like it pertains to this research project."

"Sorry, Miss Keter!" I apologize as Nick turns back around. "It won't happen again."

"Sure it won't."

Nick snorts at our English teacher's response, but doesn't say anything. Instead, he picks up one of the papers and skims it. "Who's going to be the one to tell her that none of us give a shit about dead poets?"

"Maybe we'll get to watch Dead Poet's Society."

"Even a movie won't save me from the stupidity that is nineteenth century poetry." Nick complains, and out of the corner of my eye, I see Harry lean over his desk to reply to him.

"Nineteenth century poets are the forefathers of the rappers you dedicate your life to now. Don't be ungrateful."

I bite my lip on a smile and watch Nick's smirk turn into an annoyed glare toward Harry. "No."

Miss Keter clears her throat, and I laugh loudly, picking up a paper and trying to focus on the words.

"Besides, Harold," Nick whisper-shouts to Harry. "I don't dedicate my life to rappers."

Harry and I open our mouths simultaneously, and I feel a flutter at the thought that we're on the same wave length. "Yeah, you do."

-

" Niall James Horan!"

I look up from my MacBook to see Louis dragging Nick by his wrist into our dormroom. "What?"

"You, sir. Are a bona fide genius."

"I've been trying to tell you this for a few years now, just saying." I exit out of Tumblr and set my computer to the side. "What did I do?"

"You made me buy those shoes."

"Shoes?" I ask, unamusedly.

"Yes, Niall." Nick says. "Shoes. Just let'im continue, because he's been buzzing for hours now."

"Shut up, Grimmy." Louis elbows his boyfriend in the stomach and turns back to me, eyes brimming with excitement. "Well, we went on the date earlier, right?"

"Right."

"And I had been worried about whether or not Nick would be up for a round, but the minute he saw those shoes. I'm telling you. It was like a lightbulb flicking on, because hot damn." Louis looks so fucking smug with himself, and I'm not sure if I should be uncomfortable or proud.

"Right."

"Lou, do we have to talk about this?" Nick asks, pleadingly.

"It's a sex life you're a willing participant in, Nicky. I suggest you get used to me sharing it with Niall."

"Please tell me you locked his door this time. " I interrupt the pair, suddenly worried about the state in which Nick's roomie may or may not have found them in. Oh, dear God. I pray for his innocent soul.

Louis looks away from Nick to give me a mischevious grin. "Who says we were in his dorm room?"

"Okay!" I throw my hands up in defeat and stand from my bed. "I think we've heard enough for today. It's late. Let's get into bed."

"Oh, you act all high and mighty, but I swear you read about exactly what went down with me when you get on your fan fiction account!" Louis pulls out his only card. He pulls out THE card, and I can't help but feel slightly betrayed.

"The difference between what I read and what you do with your boytoy, is that I am interested in the things that I read."

"I'm interesting!" Louis' jaw drops, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Want to know what's interesting?" I ask him.

"What? Please enlighten me, because I apparently don't know." Louis folds his arms over his chest, and Nick muffles a laugh with his hand.

"My front row tickets to see The Wonders."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.9M 49.2K 45
Harry is a jock, simple as that. He has always been the guy who every other person in the school wishes they were. He is living the 'good life' wit...
733K 3.8K 200
hiiii!! i really hope everybody is doing great. i always read Larry fics that are recommended so I thought i'd do a LARRY REC BOOK. i really hope you...
896 57 42
it's a Niall Horan fanfic with 5SOS and the rest of the boys. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
25.7K 328 42
Just a random ideas about Louis getting sick or hurt. Happy reading!