voltaic, graphic help. ยฒ

By cermonial

a place to find cover themes and templates as well as filters and other resources for all of your aesthetical... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
PLEASE READ!!
๐Ÿ๐š๐ช.
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘บ.
i. stranger things
ii. halloween
iv. golden
v. bรธrns
vi. physical
vii. body prison
viii. random
ix. cover dump
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ.
i. paper textures
ii. my go to fonts
iii. the psds i use
iv. random templates
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ช.

iii. velvet dreams

9.3K 165 35
By cermonial

˚*

the overall theme of these covers is taking background images, textures, and photos found from pinterest that you can easily turn into your own/a beautiful cover theme!

so credit to all the creators goes to them.

but this is just to show you guys that you can easily make a good theme out of a simple image, you don't have to put a lot of work into it, it doesn't make knowing some huge skills. it's simple, easy and makes gorgeous covers.

these are also all black and white themes but feel free to make them color!

i. ONE!

font: prisma

tip: this is so simple, yet looks like you spent a while on it! there's not really much to say here other than make sure the background is gray/white if you make it black and white. if the background is fully black you will not be able to see the lines and other words at the bottom, so keep that in mind when you're selecting your image!

ii. TWO!

font: arial

tip: i highly suggest that when you put this cover your image (do not put your image over it) you set the setting/blending effect to 'darken'. i found that that looked the best and didn't distort the image of your fc (whichever celeb or photo you choose). and note you can't erase the text on her face or you'll erase part of the main image and it will look uneven and weird.

iii. THREE!

font: futura / bodiniXT

tip: this theme is super simple and not that hard even spice up change it to be your own. if you wanted to add something a little extra you could add some textures, grunge it up, use a png of the celeb and make their head (or whatever) poke out from the square. no matter how you edit or make this theme it'll look amazing!

iv. FOUR!

font: cambria

tip: now the thing with this theme is you can't really make it fully black and white or the effects around her face won't show since she herself will also be b&w. so you'll have to either use some filter to change the whole image (a color one, but even that's iffy) or just stick to the way it is. you can also edit the text at the bottom as you see fit, i chose not to bcus i liked the overall classical effect it had.

v. FIVE!

font: fetta kanzlei osf

tip: you can do a lot of things with this theme. i decided to keep it simple, but please feel free to add more text, remove it, mix it up, anything will work. also, for the middle image, put that down first, before the left image, then place the left image over top and blend/set it to 'multiply', it will then blend the two images together in a better way than if they were just sat ontop of the other. but if you like that look then please set it however you wish. also to get the effect of the grey going across your celebs head (the top right image), set that image to 'multiply' as well.

vi. SIX!

font: canterbury

tip: now with this template there are 'dark grey marks' to indicate where you should make sure your celebs face/head goes, or else the effects/textures of the image will cover up their face. now if you like that look then please go for it! another thing you could do instead of using three different images is just use one and set it so the who image starts at the top photo and ends at the third (her face would be the top image and then rest of her body would follow suit). feel free to mess around with the title here and make it sideways, upside down, what have you. it'll all look good!

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/Cb5F7AY

ヾ★ ゜

& the only rule here is if you take inspiration or use this theme of this cover please give me credit and or @ me so i can see your beautiful creations!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 82 9
"Help! Help!" I cried. I have no idea where I am or what are these running after me but I do know that I need to find somewhere to hide and I to find...
108K 3.3K 45
A story of two people living a lifestyle where it can sometimes seem like the party never stops. Kurt and Lily are trying to figure out how to keep t...
170K 873 150
Bet you rue the day you kissed a writer in the dark. NAMES CLINQUAANT ยฉ 2021 / COMPLETE