You just have to say sorry (J...

By EUNB14EVER

"It's because of that behaviour of yours that people leave you." - Y/n "Please forgive me. I want you back."... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI

VII

4.3K 140 23
By EUNB14EVER

You two sat down on the bed and Jennie took your hands in hers.

Jennie: Babe...were you and Wendy-?

Y/n: Just a little thing, nothing big, why? You jealous?

Jennie sighed then nodded pouting. Y/n laughed then softly pinched her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss.

Y/n: Me and Wendy are friends, we just got something a little more special on a night nothing more. 

Jennie: She touched you? Really? I can't believe you let her do it...

Y/n: I know but like...I was really drunk and she was needing it too because of her couple problems so me being angry with you and her with her girlfriend made us do it unconsciously. 

Jennie sighed heavily with her eyes closed. 

Y/n: Nini...do you forgive me?

Jennie looked at Y/n and immediately sighed while her cheeks became pink looking at Y/n's puppy eyes. 

Jennie: This time I'll let it pass because I was at fault but next time I won't and you'll have to hear me yell.

Y/n smiled widely then jumped on Jennie and kissed her all over her face. 

Y/n: I love you! I love you! I love you Kim Jennie!!

Jennie smiled then laughed and cupped Y/n's cheeks. 

Jennie: Stop moving around so much, I want your lips against mine. 

Y/n blushed then kissed Jennie.

Jennie: I love you. I love you. I love you too Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.7K 79
Highest ranking: #4 in Dannyphantomxfemale ! A/n: As you may have realized, season 2 was cut really short. The amount of chapters I had were put int...
360K 13.1K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
245K 8.7K 76
"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's...
8.9K 129 12
the first imagines book of the four beautiful ladies of blackpink and requests are open so don't be afraid to send me them and I will get to writing...