Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

By Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Twenty-Three

15K 263 165
By Rey_Frost462

It was the next day and all I wanted was to get through the day in one piece.

"Davina you look defeated." Alice said as we walk to the great hall.

"Harry woke me up early this morning." We sat down as i yawned. "I'm so tired I barely keep my eyes open."

"Come on just three more classes. Then you can rest."

"I know." We ate and then headed to the rest of our classes for the day. Classes weren't terrible but let's just say I wanted nithing else but to go to bed now.

After our last class, Alice and I were walking to the common room when someone grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going Potter?"

That's all I needed to wake up.

"Malfoy let her go."

"Harper stay out of this."

"Just go Alice." I told her.

"She's exhausted." Alice pulled me away from Draco. "Now please--"

"Fine, then Saturday we'll continue Potter."

"Saturday's hogsmeade." I told him.

"Well you'll won't be going. Umbridge will be hearing about this."

"Alice, go." I told her. "I'll rest when I get back."

She glared at Draco then look at me, and back at him. "If she collapse's it's on you, Malfoy."

She quickly turned on her heels and headed inside the common room, giving Draco one last glare before going in.

"You're alright?"

"Like she said." I yawned as we began walking. "I'm exhausted."

"Come." he took my hand and lead me through a secret hallway which lead into an old abandon room. There was an couch which he led me too and we sat down. "rest."

"Draco..."

He gave me a quick kiss, which slience me. "Rest, princess."

"Fine." I gave in, turning to my side and leaning my head against his shoulder. I felt him chuckling and wrap an arm around me, pulling me closer. "Promise you will stay with me?"

"I promise I'm not leaving you."

Let's just say I had the best sleep that day. And Alice was a bit taken back when I got back to out dorm later that evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks. That's how long I've been with Draco. And boy it was a huge mess.

With sneaking around Harry to see him. And then sneaking around Draco to not get all of us at the DA caught. Of course thankfully I've been keeping Draco away from the subject. And away from getting others caught.

For instance, once we were walking down the hall and I saw Hermione, Ron, Neville and Nigel walking towards the room of requirement. Draco was talking to me of course and I had to quick on my toes. I grabbed Draco and pulled him to a differnet halls as the four were waiting to see if Draco was gone. Once we were out of view, I pulled him into a dark corridor where he thought of something else. I was pressed up against the wall and he placed both hands to cup my face and kiss me. I didn't fight him, of course, and it wasn't anything bad. Not that I was complianing. Okay fine I wanted to kiss him.

I haven't been going to the DA as much as my brother hope. Sometimes I'd make an excuse to be with Draco. And vise versa. I'd make an excuse to Draco so I could go to the DA. Which wasn't hard since he was in Umbridges Inquisitoral squad and she had assignments for him and his friends.

Don't get me started when his friends showed up in the library and were nothing but bullying me. Draco was trying hard to not punch someone. 

Today we were in Snape's classroom so he could help me with an assignment.

"Here." he said going behind me, warming his arm, and taking both of my hands. "Like this."

He fingers wrap into mine as he help me cut the rat tail. Not that I need help, he was just looking for an excuse to hold me.

"I think I got it." I told him.

He brush my hair back and place a small kiss behind my ear. "I know." he swayed us a bit. "But does it hurt that I want to hold you, darling?"

"No." I turned my head to meet his eyes. "But someone could walk in and see us."

"Now who would be stupid enough to come into potions class on a Saturday." Be said with a smirk on his lips as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Are you ready for the game next week?" I smiled and kiss him back.

"Very." he said kissing me. "Would you like to be my good luck charm?"

"Sounds like a very serious job. Are you offering to someone else?"

He smiled. "The job is only for you princess." and kiss me.

"Then I'd be delighted too." I said as he kiss me again.

The door opened loudly, we pull apart as Daco went back to his seat and continued his work as I did mine.

"Oh." We turned and saw Umbridge and Snape. "What are you two doing here?" She asked.

"I'm just helping Davina with her assignment." Draco spoke up very calmly. "Thought a bit of practice would help her out."

"How thoughtful." Snape said. I could see he was not actually buying it.

I look down not sure what to do. Draco was doing fine on his own.

"Well why don't you two clean up and go. Severus and I have some things to talk about."

"Of course Professor." Draco stood. "Potter."

I rolled my eyes and let out a small sigh as I began cleaning things up. Draco helped me clean up and dispose of the position after I had got a sample of it. We grabbed our things and walk out.

"Draco." We both turned as Umbridge spoke. "There is a meeting in my office in a few hours. Don't miss it."

"Of course, Professor."

She chuckled and we both walk out. When we were out and there was no one around, I felt Draco grab my hand.

"She's going to kill you." I told him. "Eight inches away from each other." I teased pulling away.

"That women could throw herself off the cliff for all I care." He said pulling me close, looking around and then placing a quick kiss on lips.

"Hey!" I said giggling.

"Sorry I had to."

"Had to? Or wanted to?"

He smiled. "Both."

"You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"Sorry but no. Not around you, love."

We walked down the hall and then stop. "I have to go round everyone up for the meeting."

"The meeting I'm assuming is for the inquisitorial squad?"

"Something like that."

"Alright."

He kiss me while I kiss him back. Once we pulled away, we then went our separate ways.

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight hadnsome."

I walk down and then made a different turn to the room or requirement. Making sure Draco was gone and then I rush to go to the DA. When i got there Harry excuse himself from Cho. Who he was now dating. It hurtled Ginny and I was going to make my brother pay for that soon but not now.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, umbridge had called for an Inqustorial meeting so Draco had to leave."

"Alright, you're with Alice and Ginny today."

"Great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I were walking to the stands in the Qudditch pitch. The toad had suspend my brother from playing Quidditch this year, but Harry still goes since Ginny took his spot and Ron was also on the team. I found Alice and we sat together ready to watch the game. Today was Ravenclaw against Slytherin. I look as Draco and Cho mounted their brooms and were ready to go into the air. Secretly I was cheering on Draco but I didn't want Slytherin win.

The game started and I watch as Cho and Draco were in the air looking for the snitch.

The game carried on, of course there was foul and dirty plays. The game at one point reach a tie then Slytherin took the lead but Ravenclaw managed to get a few more points in. We watch with Ravenclaw taking the snitch and everyone cheered. It wasn't entierly Draco's fault that he didn't catch the snitch, Cho had knock his broom while he was in arms reach.

Cho rasied her hand and when she opened it was empty. Draco had opened his and smiled prouldy seeing the snitch in his hands.

Now that was a turn of events. Slytherin had won the game and they all ran out to the field.

"Come on." Harry, Ron, Hermione, Semaus, Neville, and everyone else headed back to the castle. Slytherins were throwing a party as they always do and Umbrdige hadn't done anything to shut it down. Honestly Slytherins were being treated much different then the rest of the house.

I was in the astronomy tower looking out when I heard someone walking in.

"Simon?"

"I was looking around for you." he said walking over.

"I was walking around, clearing my head." I said a bit nervous because I have still yet to tell him. Actually I've been avoiding him by being with Draco. It wasnt fair, I know but I was scared of losing my best friend because I didnt reciprocate the same feeling he did.

"So..."

"Listen Simon--"

He step forward and place his hand on either side of my face but I push him away and step out of his reach before he could do what I didn't want him to do.

"Davina?"

"Simon, I can't." I said taking every strength had to say it. Because it was now or never. "I don't like you that way, you're my best friend but that's all. I don't feel what you feel."

"I can change your mind."

"No Simon." I took a deep breathe and then crossing my arms to hold myself. "I won't because... there's someone else I like, actually I think I might be falling for them, and it wouldn't be fair to you if I didn't tell you. Your my friend Simon. Nothing more. I'm sorry."

He look outside and nodded, slightly clenching his jaw. "Alright, it's fine."

"Simon, I'm really sorry."

He look at me and gave me a small smile. "At least I tried. Can I ask who he is?"

"I don't think so, it's better you didn't."

"Dainva don't you think you owe me who it is?"

"I don't have to tell you Simon. I wanted to say something before but things were catching up with... Harry and Umbridge are constantly on my back. Not to mention Malfoy is also watching me. You can't really expect me to have something stable right now. And believe me I thought about what exactly it was I felt about you, but it was nothing more than as friends. I'm sorry Simon. Besides, hes kind to me, and talls to me like a normal person. Not because I'm Davina Potter. I'm not sure what's going to become of us, hell I'm not sure what's going on most of the time."

"Alright. Thank you for being honest."

He walk out and I walk over to sit on the ledge. I hated that I did that, but I couldn't lead him on anymore. I didn't feel the same it was only right thing to do. I may have put a dent in our friendship and that was going to affect both of us, whether we both knew it or not. But I hated myself that I haven't told him sooner.

I leaned against the pillar and look up at the starry sky until someone sat down next to me.

"You heard that didn't you?" I ask.

"Yes." Draco said. "Maybe I can take your mind off of it?"

I look at him as he held something out towards me. I look down and saw the snitch.

"Draco..."

"There was no way, I would let Chang take this. And comes to show." he place it into my hands. "I always get what I want."

I chuckled and took the snitch to look at it. Harry showed me his but he always had it stored. And he couldn't exactly keep his first snitch.

"I want to show you something." he said turning towards me.

"Okay?" I turned towards him. He took the snitch and opened it up. Then a memory came.

I watch as it was from last year. I didnt recognize it at first then then I did, it was the five minutes I couldn't remember in the hallway after christmas.

After the memory I look at Draco. "You were my first kiss?"

He just look at me. Simon wasn't my first kiss it was Draco. When I watch the memory I remember the feeling, and my feeling towards him that year. I placed the snitch down as I grabbed his shirt and collided our lips together. I felt him smiling as he kiss me back, while his arm snake around my waist to my back, pulling me closer to sit on his lap.

We pulled apart our foreheads leaning against each other.

"You're not mad?"

"A bit." J said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I wish you would've let me remembered."

"As you saw it didn't go quite well."

"We both know it did, you were scared of finding the long term of it. No more taking away memories. Promise?"

He leaned towards me placing another kiss on my lips which made me let out a small giggle. "There's no reason to anymore." his hands went to my waist.

~~~~~~~~

"Got it?" Draco ask as we were in the library and he was sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I guess." I said pretending not to care.

"Potter, this isn't going to work if you're not paying attention."

"Shut up, Malfoy."

"Draco." I glance up and saw Crabbe and Goygle walking up to him.

"What is it now?"

I grabbed my things and got up.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"To actually study with someone more toreable than you." I said walking out.

I walk down the halls and heard someone running after me.

"Potter!" I heard him shout.

I just kept walking until he grabbed my arm and pulled me to an empty classroom.

"Malfoy, what the hell?!" He shut the door as I started laughing and he was smiling, or trying not to.

"Don't laugh." he said.

"You have to admit seeing the look on Crabbe and Goyle was priceless."

He just kiss me as I stop laughing and kiss him back. "I'm sorry for being rude."

"You don't have to apologize." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry for walking out on you like that."

"We'll see what happens next time you do. I really didn't apperciate that."

I kiss him as he wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"You should go. No doubt your friends will be looking for you."

"What have I done to get their complains and whines?"

"Maybe because you're Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin prince."

"I guess that makes you the princess then." he said brushing his nose with mine.

"I'm not a princess."

"I'm a prince, makes you my princess. Therefore you, my darling, are a princess."

"Draco...." He shut me up with another kiss as I smiled a bit and there was shouting outside.

"Malfoy!"

Draco leaned his head back and groaned as I giggled.

"To be continued, princess." He kiss me once more before heading to the doors. "Wait at least a mintue or two before leaving."

"No promises." I walk over to another door and opened it. "See you later Draco."

I walk out another hallway and headed towards the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Four days. Today was weird. Draco had cancel today study secession, more like Umbridge did. He didn't want to, so he says, but it's been like that since yesterday. But I didnt mind it gave me as chance to be with my friends and to be at the DA.

Today we were learning how to do a patrounus charm.

"Think of the happies memory, let it fill you up inside." Harry instrusted.

I was standing behnind Ron and took a deep moment. The happiest memory. I thought of one and held up my wand.

"Expecto Patronum." a blue stream burst out and a doe came out. I smiled as Harry walk in front of me.

"Excellent Davina." he walk to Ron. "Now remember your patronus can protect you as long as you focus. So focus."

The doe pranced around me I smiled and turned around as it came to face me. I reach my hand and it place it's head in my palm. There was a thud and we both turned our heads. My patronus evaporated and another thud sounded.

We all walk to the center facing the door. I walk beside Harry as we walk closer and anothe rthud sounded.

Another thud, and the lights nearly went out. Another and it broken the glass wall which made me jump a bit. As the glass fell there was another thud. I raised my wand to see a hole on the wall. Harry and Nigel walked over and peeked through.

"I'll make short of this." we heard Umbrdige.

Harry grabbed Nigel and I took a step back.

"Bombarda Maxima." I felt Harry grabbing my arm as we fell back and covered our heads from the debris.

I felt something hit my but it didn't. "Harry?"

"I'm fine, you?"

I nodded and we both got on our feet. We saw Umbridge walk inside, with Flinch, the squad (which were mostly Slytherin). We all stood there as Draco came from the side pulling Cho to everyone's view.

"What did I tell you?" she was talking to the Flich and her squad. "Liars, we have in our mix. The minister will be here. As for the rest of you to my classroom this instant. Take them." she instructed Flich.

I was going to step forward but Harry kept me behind as Flich grab Harry and I felt someone grabbing me, as we were being pulled apart. I felt the person behind me tighten their grip and I turned to see it was Pansy. We all walk out as Harry and Cho were taken by someone from the ministry.

"Harry."

He look at me as Hermione and Ron came to me as we were dragged into the darks art room. I felt someone else pulling my arm dragging me away from everyone else, as everyone walk inside the classroom.

"You lied to me." Draco said sort of hurt.

"You would've told Umbridge the second I told you." I whispered. "I told you, I knew why you were really helping me. I couldn't tell you." i pulled my arm away.
"Was everything just a game then? Some ploy?"
I shook my head and look st him "That didn't stop me from everything else. Whether it was real or not anymore. I do love you Draco." I headed inside and waited with the others for our punishment.

~~~~~~~

The next day the Minster had appointed Umbridge as headmaster. All of us in that were in the DA were in the great hall writings lines. The worst part was the lines we wrote were written on my hands. I glanced at Harry who look at me. His hand hurted and he was trying his best to stay strong. While Umbridge just sat up there on her headmistress chair proud and happy. Merlin I wanted nothing more than to wipe the smile off that toads face.

Though this wasn't as bad as the torture curse Harry had gotten last year from Voldemort, even then I got the worst end of that pain.

After an hour Umbridge had dismiss us. We grabbed our things and I notice Cho standing outside. She wasn't punish because she was the one that told Umbridge about it. Harry was heartbroken.

I walk pass her and headed up the stairs.

"You alright?" Ginny asked me.

I nodded. "I just need a moment alone." And headed in a different direction and headed to the place I usually went. I went over to the window, sat down and look at my hand and felt tears forming. It hurt badly.

"Davina?"

I glance up and saw Draco by the door.

I wipe my tears and look out the window. "What do you want, Malfoy?"

He didn't say anything just walk over and sat in front of me. I watch as he took my hand and push my sleeve up. He gently stroke my hand around the pain as then lifted it up to place a gentle kiss on my knuckles and everywhere the curse scare my arm.

"I wish you didn't have to go through that pain."

"Doesn't matter now." he place my hand down but still didn't let go. "What's done is done."

"Davina if you just said something."

"I couldn't. I would never betray my brother. I wouldn't stand it if he hated me so much. He's the only family I have Draco."

"Even if the cost was this?" he look down at my hand.

"Yes." I whispered.

Draco didn't say anything he leaned forward and grabbed my neck gently, pulling me forward and kiss me. I kiss him back placing my hands one his neck and tugging the back of his hair. We pulled back after a moment and place our foreheads together.

"I would do the same for you." Draco whispered.

I look down and notice him reaching for something in his pocket. We pulled back and I saw him pulling out my necklace.

"Where did you...?"

"It fell to the ground after Potter sent you unconscious. I summoned it towards me before anyone saw it. I think it was time I gave it back to you."

He unclasp the chain and then place it around my neck closing it. This was the necklace he had given to me last year at the yule ball. I thought I had it stored away in my trunk.

I look up at him and this time I kiss him. I pulled back and gave him a smile. "Thank you."

"You're more than welcome." he brush a strand of my hair back. "Davina?"

"Yes draco?"

"I... I love you. I know it may be fast but... I do. I am absolutely in love with you."

My heart fluttered as my cheeks felt hot. "I love you too."

He smiled and kiss me. I kiss him back as he stood up and grabbed both my hands. "Come. I want to take you somewhere."

"But Umbridge...?"

"Thought you didn't care about her?"

"Doesn't mean she won't still punish me."

"If that toad lays one finger on you, I'll feed her to the dragons myself."

I let out a small laugh and let him drag me away. We snuck out of the castle and down to the forest, towards a waterfall. The sun was still up in the sky as the warmth hit us. We went over to a large tree and there was a blanket against the tree. We sat down as we both removed our robes from the warmth. I had my cardigan and he was still wearing his tie and white button up shirt. He leaned back against the tree and I rested my head on his chest as we watch the waterfall.

We laid there just talking and then it turned to us using each others wands.

"Here." Draco handed me his wand.

I held it and raised it and studied it's design. He wrap his hand around mine as we, mostly he, wave the wand and a trail of light came out. We did the same to my wand and he actually conjured water over our heads which wet us both.

Even though it started out horrible Draco sonehow knew how to get me to smile again. Which made me love him more. The better part was I felt safe with him. I was allowed to be myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny and I were outside in our normal clothes. Ron, Neville, Hermione, Harry, Seamus, and the other fifth years were taking their O.W.L's examination. We heard a loud boom and explosions coming from inside the castle when we saw Fred and George flying out on their broom sticks throwing fireworks.

"Oh merlin." Ginny said smiling. We ran out with everyone and saw Fred and George tossing fireworks and a big "W" was in the sky.

"They're amazing you know that?" I told ginny. "Crazy but brilliant."

"I know."

I turned around and saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron rushing inside the castle.

"Ginny." I pulled on her arm as she look at what I was looking at. We both ran inside following after them into the common room.

"Harry?" We met with them as they were going on.

"Where are you going?" Noticing he wasn't in his robes and was dress, not to mention the look on his face seemed urgent. I glance up at my brother him not wanting to say anything. "Harry?"

"It's Sirius." Harry said. "He's in trouble."

"I'll go--"

"No. Davina you stay here." He said as Hermione and Ron walk around us. "Ginny make sure she doesn't go anywhere."

They left.

I look at Ginny. "What do you think?"

"He's mad." She look at the door. "But he shouldn't go alone."

We grab our sweaters and rush out as well. We met with Neville and Luna trying to find Harry.

"Let's spilt up." Nevile said. I went with luna as we ran trying to find our way around the castle.

"Think maybe--"

"Hey you two!" we turned and saw two of Umbridge's Inquisitorial squad.

"Run!" I told Luna as we ran and then came into two hallways.

"We'll have to split to stall longer."

I nodded and we both went different ways. I realize where I was and quickly went underneath a taperistry and stayed there. I took deep breaths and went into the dark corridor, pulling out my wand.

"Lumos." My wand flare up at the tip and i walk around. I made it out to a different part of the castle. I snuck around and made my way to Umbridge's office. I walk down a hall looking around when someone came from behind me and grabbed my arm.

"Got you now, Potter." Mr. Filch said dragging me. He snatched my wand and walk me all the way to Umbridge's office. I saw Snape walking out of Umbrdige's office, he look at me before walking away, as Filch took me upstairs.

"Headmistress." Umbridge turned to look at me. "Found her in one of the dark corridors. Trying to escape."

"Well this certainly does changes things. Perhaps..." Umbridge walk over to me her wand pointed at me by her eyes remained on my brother. "If you don't start talking, Mr. Potter. I should use the cruciatus curse on you in front of your sister and friends." she grabbed my arm and held me behind her and Goyle grabbed my arm. I saw as Filch handed my wand over to one of the students that was present in the room.

"That's illegal."

Harry look at me as I look at him. I shook my head telling him not to. There was a long silence as Umbridge was beginning to lose her patience. She walk over to Harry and pointed her wand at him.

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione shouted.

"Tell me what?" Umbridge said looking at who I'm assuming was Hermione.

"Well if you won't tell her where it is, I will."

"Where what is?!" she was on the edge.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."

Her eyes widen as she grabbed Harry. "Show me."

He nodded to a student who let her, Hermione, go. I notice it was Crabb who had Hermione and he came to grab me, bring me to my feet.

"Would you like us to go with you Professor?" I look at saw Draco was there looking at Umbridge.

"No, you all stay here and make sure they don't escape." I glance at Neville, Ron, Luna, Ginny, who were looking at me. Hermione and Harry walk with Umbridge to where Hermione had said Dumbledore's secert weapon was.

A few mintues pass as they walk us out to the classroom.

"So what is this secert weapon anyways?" Draco asked. I'm not that angry but I am angry at him.

Its complicated.

"How would we know?" Ron said sitting in front of me. We were all sitted in a circle facing each other while they were sitting around.

I felt someone's wand on my neck. "Younger Potter will know." I heard Pansy say as she leaned into my ear. "Come on Davina, what's the secret weapon?"

"And what makes you think in your right mind Harry would tell me anything about it?" I snapped at her.

"Please." she stood in front of me. "Everyone knows, Harry would tell you everything. You act innocent, from when he first formed the stupid club to hide everything else. Even fooled Draco. You know. Just admit it."

I stood my ground not even giving in to her taunt. "Fine. I do know a few things that Harry tells me. And some things I learn on my own."

"So you know the secret weapon?" she said smiling proudly, like if she had caught me in the corner.

"And aren't you supposed to be the smart one? Harry wouldn't be daft to tell me something important as that. Pity that you just made all Slytherins girls think just because they're friends with you, you are all brains. That the entire school fears you. It's just a lie, no really enjoys it when you try and act smart. Honestly you make trolls seem like a genius. Merlin, don't tell me you're part troll are you?"

Neville, Ginny, the twins, and Ron started laughing. Even some of the Slytherins in the room were trying to hide their amusement. I caught a glimpse of Draco smiling before going back to his Slytherin prince facade.

"Come on Parkinson you're just wasting your time." Goyle said composing himself.

She glared at me and then walk over to stand beside Draco. Our eyes met for a moment before I broke away and look at Neville and Ron.

"You're eating?" Ginny scolded. "At a time like this, Ron?"

Everyone's attention turned to him. I was about to scold at him as well when I notice what type of treats they were. Oh Ron you're brillant!

"I'm hungry."

"Hand it over Weasley." Draco said walking over to him.

"But--."

Crabbe came up and snatch and they all took a treat and ate it. We watch as they suddenly began to gag and rush over to vomit. I got up and got each of our wands from Draco who was in one corner.

"Sorry." I whispered to him as he was vomiting. He tried to grab my arm but we all ran out and headed out to the dark forest.

"Ron that was bloody brilliant!" I told him as we were running out.

"Thanks."

We met up with Harry and Hermione, they were pretty shock to see us. Neville told them how Ron used his brother's treats to get them pucking all over themselves. We then followed Harry and Luna to the dark forest to see nothing.

"Here let's get you settled up."

~~~~~~~~

sorry this is a bit long. I hope you enjoyed it! Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.9K 69
"I will always want you." --- Kelly Rivera is a simple girl - a warm hearted, pureblood Slytherin who also happens to be the best friend of Draco...
84.2K 836 45
Lilith Black was ignored her whole life. Her father, Sirius Black didn't care about her, because she didn't give a fuck about the Order of the Pheoni...
649K 12.5K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
3.6M 104K 177
READ DESCRIPTION FIRST TO AVOID CONFUSION. -currently under revision, my grammar sucks- Joy Deveroux, the last descendant of the wealthy, pure-bloode...