Red ocean [Owen Teague x Fem...

By TheonlythingIwant

For my friend @hoefortucker uwu ___________________________________________________ Go away from the places w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

223 3 6
By TheonlythingIwant

POV1

I can't stay here anymore. It's too much and everything is starting to get scarier. Even 'my'own room.

Andrew always sat at the same table every time we had time outside our rooms. But I wasn't any different as I sat with him, looking at the cup of coffee he always held or just had infront of him.

"Cool." I mumbled without really thinking. Andrew looked at me without any sign of any emotion in his eyes.

"What? The thing?" He asked and I looked at him and shook my head.

"No... not that... I don't know why I said that." I said and sighed. It was only 2 guys working here now. I was lucky that the new guy or whatever wasn't here. I didn't like him, not at all. He was weird.

Weird.

"Well. You are thinking about something. What is that?" He asked and I laid my head down on the table and groaned.

"No.." I said and he was quiet untill I heard him sip on his coffee again.

// Should I continue this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 656K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
13.8K 192 37
I do imagines of famous people and fictional characters.
240 80 6
لەهەزارەها کەسی قوتابخانەکە وابزانم من هەڵبژێردرام تا ئازاری هەڵەی مامۆستاکان بکێشم