๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ โ”โ” ๐™Ž.๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–...

By ukiyoplural

๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the pas... More

CAST
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING
A/N
SNEAK P/1
SNEAK P/2
SEQUEL UP
EXTRA - ONE
MORE STORIES

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

27.9K 1.1K 756
By ukiyoplural

"We should prank people with updogs!" Siruis said suddenly, startling his fellow occupants in the compartment.

"Whats updog?" Remus asked curiously, Jasmine slapped a hand to her forehead.

"Oh merlin."

"Nothing much, you?"

Silence followed as everyone stared incredulously as Siruis' triumphant grin.

James started laughing.

"Updogs... I get it. Nice one, Padfoot."

Remus leaned in to Jas, "Not only is one of them your father, you're dating the other."

***

"Now how do you suppose this happend?" Lily asked Jasmine, who had her hands clapped over her face.

It was Christmas Eve, Lily had ended up joining the Potters plus Siruis for Christmas after she got in a fight with her sister, Petunia.

They were both standing outside the Potter household, tilting their heads as they looked at there boyfriends, who were trapped, and upside down.

"You alright there?" Jasmine asked, amusement lacing her tone.

Judging by the look they gave her- they were not.

"Are you gonna help us or not?" Came James' muffled voice.

"Yeah, it's a little weird to be this close to Prongs..." Lily's face scrunched up as Jas laughed.

"Why don't you just use your wands and get yourself out?"

"We can't," Siruis whined, "We left our wands on the bench."

"I don't know," Jas said in a feigned hesitant voice. "What do you think Lils?"

"Hmmm, it is a tough choice..."

"Girls! Pleassssssse, James smells!"

"I do not!" He yelped indignantly, "You take that back right now."

"Never!"

"Okay, we should really help them, this is getting sad." Lily said as she watched their pitiful attempts to hurt each other.

"Oh no... not without a picture first." Jasmine said, giggling and walking back into her grandparents house looking for a camera.

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were actually very accepting of Jasmines situation. Not commenting on her and Siruis' relationship status.

Once she had snapped a picture of her boyfriend and fathers rather compromising position, Jas and Lily helped them out of the metal cage and back inside.

Jasmine sat at the dinning room table, two letters had already come for Jas, one from Dumbledore and the other from the Black household.

To: Ms Granger.

Unfortunately, it would appear the time turner situation isn't as easily solved as previously thought.

The spell that was cast on the Obsidian time turner requires the blood of one of your aunt, uncle, mother, father, sibling, grandmother and grandfather.

A letter has already been written to Mr and Mrs Potter and Mr and Mrs Evans. Thankfully, you have a great uncle, Charlus, on your fathers side and with the combined blood of Petunia and Vernon Dursleys blood, it should stand for your future cousins.

I therefore leave you with the task of collecting the blood from your father, mother and brother.

I may have a solution for your brothers blood once you return.

But, for now, I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas.

-A.W.B.P.D

Jasmine pressed her fingers to her temples and let out a sigh. Things just got a whole lot more complicated.

She opened the second letter.

Dear Jasmine,

It's Narcissa. Regulus told me what you did- and I just wanted to thank you. Admittedly I don't remember much from my miscarriage, but I thank you nonetheless.

I also thank you for whatever you said to Regulus before you left. He's much more... thoughtful, I suppose is the right word, of his actions now.

Me and Regulus were apparated from Hogsmeade while you and my cousin took the train home. I know it's a lot to ask- but I hope I can trust you to keep my indiscretions a secret.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Love, Narcissa Black.

P.S

Whatever she said about me was a lie.

-Regulus A. Black

Jasmine laughed softly as she reached the end of the letter. She was glad her words had made some kind of impact on Regulus.

And of course she was going to keep Narcissa's secret, after all, it wasn't her secret to tell.

She conjured up a sheet of parchment and a quill:

Dear Narcissa and Regulus,

Don't thank me. I'm just glad you're okay, you're one of my closest friends. And, yes, that includes you, Regulus.

I won't tell anybody about what happend, as it isn't my place. The only part of those few hours that I spoke about anyone were the few words Reg' asked me to tell Siruis.

And I wasn't aware being apparated was an option. That would've saved my from five hourse of Siruis and James' pitiful jokes.

Also, please find enclosed a picture of the highlight of my day.
To be honest, I'm not quite sure how they got in that situation.

Happy Christmas to you two, too.

Love, Jasmine G

P.S

I'm more inclined to believe Cecily. You're a big ol' softie, aren't you Reg?

A reluctant giggle escaped Jas' lips as she imagined the sixth years face upon reading the letter.

She'd pay sixty galleons to see that.

She tied the letter to her fathers owl and watched it fly away.

"Doe? Jazzy? Bubs? Honey? Padfoot wifu?"

Jas snorted, "Siruis, what did you do?"

"Well... remember how you said not to glue Farid to the ceiling? Well uh... heh..."

"Siruis..."

"Uh oh"

"You better uh oh! What did you do to my pug!?"

***

The black household:

Regulus hid an eye roll for what felt like the hundredth time in the last three hours as he listened to his cousin Bellatrix and her fiances preaching of blood purity.

Normally, he'd agree whole heartedly to what they were saying. But now, all he could focus on was the burning pit of rage in his stomach for Lestrange.

The very fact that he dared to even touch Jasmine Granger, the most accepting, kind and hopeful witch he had ever met, made him want to strangle the man.

All his life blood purity had been preached to him, how anybody that wasn't a pure blood was a mongrel that meant nothing.

And yet, while he had believed his parents, especially when the Gryffindors took his brother from him, Jasmine had waltzed right into his life and shattered that.

He remembered Narcissa pointing her out a few months ago.

She had her dyed blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail wearing a brown crop top. Her face was flushed, and yet she had tears streaming down her face.

"What do you thinks wrong with her?" Narcissa whispered.

"Who cares? Let her run off to the other-" His cousin rolled her eyes and walked over to the girl.

She had remained so... nonchalant. Even though it seemed just by her appearence she was feeling a million things at once.

As Narcissa invited Jasmine to hang around them more and more, Regulus judgement became more and more clouded.

She was perhaps one of the best people Regulus knew, yet she wasn't a pureblood.

She was half.

And while Regulus was focused on his own judgement of her- she held none for him. His cousin was literally engaged to the man that had tortured Jasmine and yet she hadn't acted at all hostile to Regulus.

Instead, she had placed her hope in him, revealing to him one of her darkest secrets.

It didn't seem right to Regulus, that such a pure soul was spoken about so horribly.

He recounted the letter Narcissa had sent that morning as he made his way upstairs- coincidentally -Narcissa walked into his room moments later with a response from Jasmine.

-Im just glad you're okay, you're one of my closest friends. And, yes, that includes you, Regulus.

One of her closest friends.

How did she not hold any hate towards Regulus?

Because that wasn't how she was raised.

He wanted the world to have more people like her. Not people like him.

You're a big ol' softie, aren't you Reg?

No, he wasn't.

But he had finally realised what his brother had been trying to tell him.

It wasn't about taking over what he already had, it was about hoping for better.

And people like Jasmine- they were better.

Voldemort couldn't win.

His brother was a lucky man, Regulus amended.

And he was gonna try his darn best to make sure Jasmine was never hurt again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 161K 153
๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง! *NO VOLDEMORT AU* *JAMES, LILY & MARAUDERS LIVE THROUGH GOLDEN TRIO ERA* Remus Lupin loved his daughter with his whole heart, but when...
1.9M 69.4K 50
She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Gr...
21.8K 759 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...