I Punched The Gang Leader [ON...

By scarletieyyyyy_01

|| HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN HIJABI ON 19/10/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN ISLAM ON 17/11/2019 || || HIGHEST RAN... More

𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Meet Sahara Lydia
𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Leader
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Meet Hunter Gerard
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Accidental Meeting
𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Back To Strangers
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Beauty And The Badass
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Death Wish
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Truth Or Dare
𝐓𝐄𝐍 | The Unexpected Hero
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Gang Leader Saved Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | My Dua For You
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Annoying Mafia
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Accompany Me
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Unwanted Guest
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Friends With Benefits Break Up
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Save Me If You Can
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Expect The Unexpected
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Start Of Something New
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 | The Only Girl
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Talk About Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Love & Protect
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Nothing Last Forever
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | I'm Here, Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | Sorry Not Sorry
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Falling In Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Marry Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Different Yet The Same
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Truth
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Love?
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Make It Halal
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Mine
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Wedding ( Part 1 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Wedding ( Part 2 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Home Honeymoon
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Official Married Couple
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The First Kiss
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Lust & Desire
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Cruel Intentions
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Sinister
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Watch Over Her For Me
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | My Rescuer, My Hero
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Legal Husband
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | It's Goodbye For Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Confession Of A Broken Hearted
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Space Between Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | One Night
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Kiss And Make Up
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | The Three Of Us
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | A Ruined Relationship
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Promise
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Faithful
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Mama
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | A Second Chance
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | An Untold Past
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Wounded Love
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Worst Nightmare
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Things Go Horribly Wrong
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 | The Endless Love
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Tough Choices
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Decision, Decision

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | In The Name Of Love

4.5K 156 36
By scarletieyyyyy_01

The Official Song For The Chapter

In The Name Of Love by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha

I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love
In the name of love, name of love

Hunter's POV

"You're safe now." I whispered, stroking her cheek gently with my thumb. Her eyes never left mine as she got one hand wrapped around my arm.

I'm so fucking relief that Sahara is safe and sound in my arms now. Nothing could describe how happy I am that I got there just in time before anything bad happens to her.

I have no fucking idea what she was doing in there. I didn't see anyone on my way up or  inside the room except for her.

'What the fuck do I care anyway? All I care about is that she's safe now.'

"Hunter..." she called softly while reaching her hand up for my face.

"Yeah, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" I asked, examining every inch of her to find any sort of scratch or something but nothing appeared on her.

She's just as fine as the last time I saw her.

"Hunter..." she called once again but this time almost in a seductive kind of way.

'Damn! What's wrong with her?'

"What's wrong with her, boss?" Jared asked, peering at us from the driver's seat.

"I don't know, man. She's acting weird..." I frowned and shook my head.

"Don't worry. We're almost there." he said, speeding up and I just nodded.

Once we reached the house, I got her out of the car with me. Her body pressed against mine and she got one hand on my neck as I carried her in my arms.

"Shit! Is she gonna be okay?" Jared asked, pushing his hair back up with his fingers.

"I hope so." I said and dismissed him.

I entered and carried her across the hallway until we reached our bedroom. I pushed the door opened with my leg and went inside. I flicked the light on and placed her down gently onto the bed.

"Lie down." I said softly while lowering her back onto the mattress.

"No, Hunter..." she protested, grabbing both of my arms to hold herself up.

"Sahara, you have to listen to me. Just lie down..." I kept pushing her down but at the same time, she kept on fighting me.

"No, I don't want to." she shook her head.

Seeing her like this, I haven't got the urge to force her into anything anymore so I just gave in, "Okay. Okay. Let's just sit, okay?" I kneeled down on the side of the bed next to her.

"Urmmm..." she continued to purr and I didn't even know what the fuck is wrong with her.

Fuck! It's like she has become HORNY?

"What's got into you, Sahara? Are you okay?" I asked in concern, placing my hands on either side of her neck with the hope that she would tell me what's going on.

I noticed her mouth agape, indicating that she wanted to tell me something but nothing actually came out of her mouth.

"What is it, Sahara? Tell me."

"Please take this off..." she pleaded while tugging at her hijab.

"Okay, let me help you with that." I reached for her and loosened the hijab from her head before placing it aside.

"There, better?" I smiled after taking her hijab off.

"Yeah..." she whispered, gliding her little fingers slowly up to my arms.

"What's wrong with you, Sahara?" I asked gently. Goosebumps began to take over my body as soon as I watched her unusual reactions. She's...

She's being seductive all of a sudden...

God! Does this girl have any idea how sexy she is? Just the shape of her pink plump lips alone can have me picturing all sorts of dirty things involving her. What I can do to her and what I can get from her in return. Her body is made for a man's grip. She is short but has perfect thick curves in all the right places. I know I can drive her body insane like what she is doing to me right now.

"Sahara..." I started to move her hands away from me but she caught me off guard by climbing onto my laps on the bed, straddling me until I couldn't move no more.

"SHIT!?" I exclaimed in surprise, taken aback by her sudden action.

I almost fell onto the mattress along with her but I managed to regain my balance back with my hands pressed on the bed behind me to support my weight.

'God! What is she doing?' my inner conscious began to speak.

"W-What are you doing, Sahara?" I murmured, feeling intimidated by her.

"Hunter..." she purred before wrapping both of her arms around my neck, attempting to pull me closer to her. The sound was so fucking EXQUISITE!

Fuck! The soft touch of her body pressed against mine, it's just the right blend of relaxation and tension. My heart was beating faster and faster then a chance to talk came.

"Sahara, stop. You don't know what you're doing." I said, trying to remove her arms from around me.

"I want you, Hunter..." she breathed out, SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

Even though I've been dreaming about her saying that to me ever since I touched her for the first time...

"You didn't just say that." I said in disbelief but she kept on going, running her hands up from my neck to my hair and tugged at them hard between her fingers, lifting my head up automatically.

"Sahara..." I groaned but she shut me out by burying her face into my neck, kissing and sucking at my skin.

As soon as her plump lips imprinted on my neck, I lost all rational thought, I was just consumed at the thought of her and our ever growing love for each other.

It's amazing how one touch of her lips could take my breath away.

Sahara was pressing lingering kisses againts pretty much everywhere that she could reach. My neck, my jaw, my ear, my cheek and it's all fair game. Her breath was hovering against the skin just beneath my ear and my hands were curling into her soft hair.

"Sahara, stop..." as I attempted to push her, she worked her lips to suck harder on my skin. If I was sure, she'd leave some marks right there.

Beyond my expectations, she began rocking her hips on my lap instead of stopping, making me groan out of the pleasure she'd given me.

"Sahara, I can't..." I gasped, cupping her face.

"Hunter, please..."

"Don't you love me?" she questioned, practically something that she shouldn't doubt it even for a second.

"Of course, I love you, Sahara. More than anything else. But we can't..." I shook my head, clutching her hips to stop her movement.

I realized that I had to put a little effort to stop her just to reduce the guiltiness building within me.

After the rocking stopped, we both gazed in each others eyes longingly, not a word spoken by either of us and no sooner I was lost under the spell of her eyes.

"Oh Hunter..." she whispered, caressing my bottom lip with her thumb and I was weakened by her gentle seductive touch.

The look in her beautiful eyes said she wanted me more than anything, always been me out of everything, "I need you."

And fucking yes!

I wanted her too so fucking much but this is wrong, completely wrong...

"Sahara, please..."

"I can't take advantage of you, not right now, not like this." I said but moaned when she bit my bottom lip.

My mind was alarming me at how wrong this was but I couldn't help it. I love her so damn much and I know I could never resist her seduction, resist her. I love her. I want her. I need her.

I know I can't stop her even if I wanted to. She needs this, needs me and I need her. I can't stop myself until I'm buried ten inches inside of her awaiting body.

After just a few delicate touches of her moist lips, my hands will start to do her desires. They will tremble as my head swims, all previous thoughts stopped in their tracks. Now there is only one desire, one wish and we both know it's just a matter of time before it happens.

"Kiss me..." she purred and I obliged.

"Fuck it!" I said, digging my hands into her hair before pulling her mouth to meet mine.

When our lips attached together, my brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout my entire body. Even more, I was addicted, I couldn't bare not to be with her and lost without her by my side. Her lips were moving in perfect rhythm, my hands held her waist, I pulled her closer and kissed deeper, more passionate.

Those hands ran through my hair as the kisses become hungrier and more urgent while the other one slid around my waist to pull my body closer to hers. With her body pressed hard againts mine, she began making her way back to my neck which made me even weaker than before.

Sahara Lydia. How could I ever resist this girl?

As a result...

I let her control me. I let her take over me. I let her overpower me. I let her do everything that she ever wanted to me. I let her win.

Not long after, her hands move from my hair to my jacket and she pulled it down my shoulders, letting it fell onto the floor then she gripped the hem of my shirt before pulling it over my head.

Once the shirt was off me and the kiss broke, I leaned back and settled my hands on her hips, "We can't do this, Sahara. Not tonight, not when you're like this. You'll hate me in the morning." I pleaded but all my pleadings fell on deaf ears.

But instead she leaned in to nuzzle my neck, slow and gentle. I know she was making me wait and I couldn't hardly bare it no more. I want her lips now, I want her kisses. At last, she cupped my face and gave me what she knew I wanted.

"Hunter..." she breathed my name between our lips, kept on seducing me over and over and over again until all my self defense gone.

"Make love to me." her fingernails raked down my back.

'Oh God! There, she said it. After so long, she actually wants me.'

My mind wasn't working exactly the way it was anymore...

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Right now, I'm dying to have her under me while I thrust into her sinfully gorgeous little body. I was too far gone and too blinded by lust to stop myself.

What's my problem? I'm never this much of a horny son of a bitch. Is it her innocence and pure body that drive me crazy to be inside of her? To feel every inch of her never been touched body before? Is that what this is all about?

She has never been fucked. No man has ever had her. She has never been touched or seen by any other guys out there. She was born, she was made, she was destined to be mine. Mine. Only mine. Forever mine. Everything that belongs to her is mine.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I've seen many, so many women much more naked than her but fuck, she is way different from all of them. She is in her own league. She is like a drug. If I take just one tiny bit of her, I'll be fucking craving for more and more and more.

I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry she can't be my first. She can never be my first. But one thing I ever wanted since the day I met her, I want her to be my last and fuck it, I'm gonna make myself the first and the last that has ever taken her body. I'll be the one who's gonna be taking her innocence away. Right now, right here. As husband and wife.

Clearly, I'm fucking crazy.

"Sahara, let me. Let me love you. Let me show you how good I can make you feel. Just give me all of you. Please..." I kissed her chest and she screamed for me.

"Y-Yes..." she moaned under her breath and my hands instantly flipped her over violently onto the mattress as I hovered on top of her.

I watched her. Her long brown hair was spread out on the mattress. Her gorgeous icy blue eyes got me under a dangerous spell, they lighted up with desire. She is beyond what we called beautiful. I owe her parents a great debt for this masterpiece. I owe God for giving this masterpiece to me. For me to love, cherish, protect and have children with.

And her hands tugged at my jeans as I nestled my body in between her parted thighs, lifting myself up by stretching my arms below me and straightening them to gain height. She rubbed my bare chest, crossing my shoulder blades and finally down to my six-pack.

"Sahara, please don't hate me in the morning..." I whispered, stroking her cheek with my thumb and captured her lips once again.

Fuck! I hate it. I fucking hate myself for doing this to her, for taking advantage of her. I'm selfish enough to take it from her if this is the only way I can prove my love for her.

It's just a matter of time...

I know what we were about to do was wrong but I wanted this. I want to touch her, kiss her, hug her, feel her and make love to her. I wanted her more than anything else in this world.

In the name of love. I do.

The entire night I made love to her. She was complete. She is mine and I am hers. For all eternity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5K 70
Dana Noori : A hijabi, nurse in training. She's hiding her true self. She's sick. A rare disease. Without her meds it's hard for her to live. She get...
14.6K 1.6K 80
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
924K 43K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
382K 15.1K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...