Old Sparks

By englishrose19

Johnny Depp is currently the biggest name in Hollywood. His life style is like any other famous American acto... More

Johnny
Helena
Press
Flirt
Kiss
Smile
Jessica
Locket
Truth
Kindness
Headlines
Torn
Time
David
Beauty
Wedding
News
Possesive
Bruised
Party
Happy
Decisions
Crash
Billy

Messages

1.7K 39 28
By englishrose19

11 years later

"You're looking at that phone as if you might throw it across the set" Olivia Colman chuckled from her actors chair as she spotted her co star Helena walk in on set typing away madly on her iPhone.

Helena glanced up from her phone dressed as princess Margaret and rolled her eyes "it's my idiot of a husband" she huffed placing her phone in the pocket of the black robe she was wearing before sitting down in her own seat with her name on the back. They were in the middle of filming an episode of the crown.

Currently the shooting was being filmed in Spain, which resulted in Johnny being left alone with the kids.

"What's he done wrong?" Olivia asked flipping through the pages of her script.

There were people everywhere in the studio and both Helena and Olivia sat beside one another dressed as the royals.

"He left our son Billy at school... forgot to pick him up and now he's not talking to him" Helena sighed truly fed up of having to deal with these stupid problems even when she was at work filming. She loved them all dearly but they did give her a headache too.

"Johnny's a wonderful father just a crappy mother" Helena added smirking to herself.

"How do you mean?" Olivia asked with a small smirk whilst closing her script to look at Helena sat beside her.

"Well he's fun and goofy with them at home, plays games and everything but when it comes to the harder stuff like disciplining them he's not the best....today he forgot to pick Billy up from school so my son has had a tantrum and apparently is screaming and shouting at his father" she sighed again and rolled her eyes.

"Sounds like they need you back home" Olivia laughed.

Helena's phone began to ring just before she could respond to Olivia. Digging her phone back up she sighed "It's Johnny" she said looking at the caller ID before answering it.

"Hello?"

Olivia sat back smirking at her friend as she sat on the phone. Those two really were rather sweet even when they did argue.

"Well it's your bloody fault... ...Baby you know what our son is like..." Helena looked over at Olivia and rolled her eyes again as Johnny ranted down the phone.

"What do you mean you grounded him?!" She suddenly snapped to which Olivia bit her lip and widened her eyes to herself whilst flicking through the pages of her script.

"You're the one who bloody left him....no Johnny....listen...Johnny listn.....I don't give a shit if he swore at you he's upset..."

Clearly they were having an argument and for that Olivia tried to hide her amusement. She knew Helena and Johnny well and knew they were the sweetest couple so hearing them argue was rather amusing.

"Look I have to go I'm on set....yep....right...well you have too...okay.....baby I have to go...alright...yep okay Bye" hanging up the phone Helena growled to herself and threw it in the handbag sitting beside her chair.

"Bloody men" she said making Olivia giggle and shake her head.

The bell sounded in the studio meaning break was over and so everyone on set prepared for shooting.

————————-

Walking through check out at the airport Helena covered her eyes with some shades on the top of her head. The paparazzi where already here and for that she wasn't in the mood for them pestering her. She just wanted to get home now and see her family without them snapping their cameras at her. Her hair was a huge tattered mess and her clothes were wrinkled due to the long hour flight. She had been dreaming of a warm bath and a glass of wine for the last hour...

Keeping her head down she was accompanied by security men helping her roll out her luggage and keep her safe. She ignored the Paps as they flashed their cameras in her face.

"Helena! Helena!"

Covering her face with her hand the flashing was beginning to give her a headache. She was tired from the long flight and just wanted her family not to be pestered. This was one of the many reasons she hated being famous, she was never left alone. Even on the flight she had signed a few autographs and took the odd selfie with fans.

"Helena over here!"

Walking out of the airport surrounded by paps she looked around for her driver who greeted her by smiling and opening the door. "Thank you" the relief to her tone made him smile knowing she was happy to see him.

As the door closed she felt her phone ringing again. It was Johnny.

"Hi baby I'm now in the car on the way home" Helena yawned leaning back against the leather seats in the car.

"Good, can't wait to see you...how was your flight?"

"Tiring, my bones are completely defeated, I think a warm bath is calling me" she giggled down the phone just as her driver got in the car after loading in her luggage. They began to move off to which Helena relaxed in the back of the car and closed her eyes holding her IPhone to her ear.

"I've already got the wine chilling in the fridge" he explained making her smile to herself. He knew her so well.

"Perfect"

———————————-

"I said no!" Johnny snapped at his 15 year old daughter.

Nell stood in the kitchen of their home arms crossed in front of her and lips pouted as if she was going to explode. "WHY!"

Chopping up some vegetables for the dinner tonight Johnny shook his head and huffed. Oh how he wished Helena would get here quick dealing with their daughters mood swings caused him a headache every time. He loved her, loved her so much and he guessed that why he didn't want her going out tonight.

"Because I know you will go and see Luke.."

Groaning in annoyance Nell pulled into her hair. She hated that she ever told her father about this boy she fancied at school. She hadn't realised he would get all funny about her dating...

The sound of keys at the door had Johnny pouring a glass of white wine ready for Helena as she got in. He glanced over at Nell who was staring daggers at him before greeting his wife.

"Hi" she grinned placing down her luggage at the front door before running her arms around his neck and kissing him sweetly.

"Is that for me?" She smirked noticing the glass of wine he was holding in his hand.

"You're gonna need it" he warmed wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked into their home.

"Hi mum" Nell smiled and hugged her despite feeling sad.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

As she said this she watched as Johnny rolled his eyes and headed into the kitchen to check on their meal.

"Dad won't let me go out tonight" she sulked heading into the kitchen with her mother.

"Why?" She frowned sipping at her wine.

"She wants to see that boy" Johnny muttered irritated by the whole conversation now.

"He let Billy out"

"Yes because he's round his friends house tonight who doesn't happen to be someone of the opposite sex" Johnny reasoned serving up thief dinner on three plates.

"Looks lovely" Helena smiled sitting down at their table beside him giving his thigh a gentle squeeze knowing he was getting worked up.

Huffing Nell sat opposite and continued sulking. "Sweetheart, Luke is 17" he tried again only making her more annoyed.

"So? You were 18 when you dated mum and she was also my age....you're being such a hypocrite" Helena stayed silent simply drinking her wine and glancing between the two of them. To be fair to their daughter she did have a point.

"That was a different time young lady....that boy only wants one thing from you and you're not giving it to him at your age!" He snapped again thankful that Helena was here to calm him. He could feel her small hand rubbing circles into his inner thigh.

"What and you didn't fuck mum when you were that age?!" She mumbled making them both shocked.

"Nell!" Helena snapped "where did you learn that kind of language!" She continued to scould her daughter, horrified she would dare to use that word under their own roof.

"I'm sorry"

"You should be! We're just trying to protect you" Johnny added watching as Nell nodded sadly knowing she had crossed the line.

"I really like him mum, please can I just see him? Even if it's just for a few hours? I'll be back by 10....I promise"

Sighing at this Helena lifted her glass of wine again and took a sip. She was to tired to really think straight about anything right now, but if she were honest Nell was a bright 15 year old and so if she promised she would be back by 10 Helena would hold that to her.

"If she's back by 10?" She said looking towards an also fed up Johnny.

"Fine" he grumbled still tucking into his dinner. "But a minute over my girl and there will be trouble"

Nell grinned happily and gave a small squeal of excitement. "Thank you!"

—————————

Sitting in the cosiest of bubble baths Helena ran the bath suds over her arms slowly just as Johnny headed in with a smirk playing about his handsome face. Just by the naughty glint in his eyes she knew what he was thinking.

"Come here" she giggled extending her arm out to him as he approached her.

Kneeling by the tub Johnny smiled leaning in to kiss her. Humming against his lips in bliss Helena kissed him back running her wet hand around his neck to deepen the kiss. "I've missed you so much" she breathed still keeping the distance between them.

"It's good to have you home....2 months is too long" he kissed her again making her smile against his lips.

"There's another reason I said yes to Nell going out tonight..." She smirked biting her bottom lip with a naughty glint in her eye.

"Oh? Wouldn't be for some alone time with me would it?"

She grinned at his words and kissed him again.

"Go get the rest of that bottle of wine....I'll be out in a tic" Jumping up to his feet like an excited child Helena laughed as he rushed out to do what she asked.

After pulling herself from the tub and drying off in her wrap around robe Helena unclipped her hair that was sat on top of her head to keep it dry. As she left the bathroom she smirked seeing Johnny pouring them both another glass.

Walking in she sat herself on the edge of the bed and began to brush out her hair. As she did this she felt the bed dip behind her. She closed her eyes at the feel of her husbands large hands wrapping around her waist and the soft kisses he placed slowly and sensually to her warm neck.  "Mmmm that feels good" she whispered as his hand lifted to slowly massage her tired shoulders.

Pulling down the tops of her towel robe Johnny kissed along her now exposed shoulders making her tremble all over.

Squealing suddenly as he pulled her onto the bed she gasped when he pulled away her robe exposing her naked body for his eyes to feast on. Her chest rose and fell quickly now and she could see his eyes fill with lust as he looked at her, all of her.

Cupping the back of his neck Helena pulled him down and kissed him. She kissed him hard as she pulled her arms free from the robe and began to unbuckled his belt.

"You are a hypocrite Johnny" she giggled breaking the kiss and pulling his belt from his trousers while he got to work on his shirt.

"How exactly?" He asked while he whipped of his shirt throwing it to the floor.

"You know full what we did when I was just 15..." biting her lip she giggled when he narrowed his eyes on her playfully and settled himself between her legs. She gasped at the feel of him teasing her femininity only moaning at how much she wanted him right now. 2 months had felt like years....

"Fuck!" She hissed her head hitting the pillow hard. "Please baby" she cried out just before he slowly eased into her making the pair of them groan in pleasure.

"Oh Hel, you feel so good..." he grunted moving above her slowly.

Pulling him down she kissed him hard. As tired as she was for the plane journey she was never to tired for him...

"We made love back then....it wasn't just a meaningless fuck..." moaning as he quickened the pace Helena couldn't respond to caught up in what he was doing to her body to really listen.

"Oooh....yes...Johnny" her hands warmly fell to his chest as he moved above her.

Dipping his head he began sucking at her neck making her moan even louder.

"Fuckkk..." Johnny moaned before she kissed him again their tongues battling for dominance.

—————————-

Giggling against her husbands lips Helena traced her fingertips over his chest as they laid in each other's arms trying to come back down to earth after a mind blowing climax.

"What a welcome home" she whispered naughtily.

His eyes met hers seeing the happiness radiating off them. He felt so proud that after all these years of being married he still had her smile like this.

Cupping her jaw he leaned in and kissed her again just as their bedroom door swung open to reveal Billy with a sudden look off horror seeing his parents in this way.

"Jesus son! You must knock!" Johnny snapped quickly pulling the covers further up to cover them both as much as possible.

Scrunching his face in horror Billy grimaced. "Eww" he mumbled before running out and down to his room.

"Well that's an image he won't be able to erase so easily" Helena sighed grabbing her robe of the floor and tying it around herself as she headed out of the room to see her boy.

As she headed towards her sons room she smirked at how he was lying in bed with a pillow over his head. "You did just barge in Billy..." she said entering his room and sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled into the pillow still not removing it from his face.

"I thought you were staying at your friends tonight?" She asked him, out stretching her arm and placing it on his knee.

"I was, but we had a fight and so I asked his mum to bring me home" he said finally removing the pillow and looking at his mum who he had to admit he was very happy to see.

"I've missed you" he crawled over and ran his arms around her to which she smiled and retuned his hug.

"Me too...."

"Everything alright son?" Johnnys voice sounded at the door. He was wearing some boxers and had his own dressing gown wrapped round himself not wanting to embarrass his son even further.

"Yeah, fine dad... I forgot mum was coming back tonight, I'm sorry I barged in like i did" his little face went red and Helena could only laugh and wrap him in her arms again.

"Always knock" Johnny smirked at him.

"Now come on, we can all go downstairs and get a hot chocolate why you tell us what happened?" Helena said standing from his bed and taking his hand in hers.

"Thanks mum"

Johnny smirked and ran his arm around his wife as they all headed down stairs. It was good to have her home, she was able to put a smile on everyone's face.

A/N: THE END. I really hoped you liked reading this story! I certainly enjoyed writing it😌 again I would like to thank LestrangeBella who helped me piece this story together from the very beginning! So thank you sooo much for all your amazing help along the way.

As of now I'm still defying my old Sweeney Todd story that I have posted on my one shot book. I hope you will continue to read my works. Writing is important to me as my life is hectic and the only escape I get is to write😅 like I said I loved writing this story and I hope you all understand that eventually it had to end. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter❤️ thanks for reading!

P.S ....Who is excited for the crown!!! I'm buzzing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 2.7K 200
When 29 year old Holly finds her life in utter chaos thanks to her avid support of Johnny Depp and the #JusticeforJohnny Campaign she flees to LA to...
969 54 16
It has been confirmed! Johnny Depp's son, Jack will take the stand in the Depp v. Heard trial. Jack Robert Depp - the son of Actor Johnny Depp and h...
2.2K 56 13
One night changes everything, for Johanna it's meeting Johnny Depp.
8.5K 456 43
Another idea bouncing around. What happens when a mysterious woman captures Johnny's attention in a Parisian bar.