Our Last Summer

By sansrivalcrown

Donna in Mamma Mia had three summer romances that changed her life forever because she had Sophie. In real l... More

Introduction
OLS - I
OLS - II
OLS - III
OLS - IV
OLS - V
OLS - VI
OLS - VII
OLS - VIII
OLS - IX
OLS - X
OLS - XI
OLS - XII
OLS - XIII
OLS - XIV
OLS - XV
OLS - XVI
OLS - XVII
OLS - XVIII
OLS - XIX
OLS - XX
OLS - XXI
OLS - XXII
OLS - XXIII
OLS - XXV
OLS - XXVI
OLS - XXVII
OLS - XXVIII
OLS - XXIX
OLS - XXX
OLS - XXXI
OLS - XXXII
OLS - XXXIII

OLS - XXIV

884 34 2
By sansrivalcrown

Pierce and Meryl arrived in Malibu and ever since they recieved the call from Louisa, Meryl's been all over the place.

"We need the uhmm uhmm we need clothes and uhmmm where the fuck is that bag?"Meryl asked and Pierce sighed. Pierce went near her and he put his hands on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?We need to get to the hospital. Oh yes, I forgot about my uhmm vitamins."Meryl said and Pierce gently shook her.

"Merl, look at me."Pierce said softly.

"I need to pack for the hospital, please let me go."Meryl said and she put his hand on his chest trying to push Pierce.

"Babe, look at me first. Look at me."Pierce said calmly and tears started rolling down Meryl's cheeks.

"Please, babe, the kids are waiting for us in the hospital especially Paris. Just please let me go."Meryl said, still trying to break-free from Pierce's grip.

"Hey, listen to me first babe. Please."Pierce said and he hugged Meryl tight.

"Paris is going to be fine. He is your son, he is strong like you, I know that. What Paris hates is you being like that especially when you're carrying his sibling. Babe, Louisa is there, she handled everything without us. I want you to calm down before we head there."Pierce said and Meryl started sobbing on his chest.

"I'm scared of what else might happend to Paris. He is our son babe, what if we lost him?"Meryl asked and Pierce started rubbing her back.

"No, no, we won't lose him. He is fine now, he is just going to rest and we will be with him. Please, calm down. I don't want something bad to happen to you now and our baby."Pierce whispered and Meryl wiped her tears on his shirt. Pierce kissed her forehead and Meryl put her hands on his neck.

"I love you."Meryl whispered and she started caressing his cheeks with her thumbs.

"I love you more baby."Pierce replied and Meryl pulled back from the hug.

"Can we pack our clothes now?"Meryl asked and Pierce shook his head.

"I'll pack our clothes. What I want you to do is rest."Pierce answered and Meryl looked at him.

"No babe, I can do it."Meryl said and Pierce made her sit. Pierce kneeled in front of her and he started caressing her growing baby bump.

"Little angel, it's daddy. I know you are hanging in there for us and we can't wait to see you. Can you do daddy a favor?Can you tell mommy to calm down?Tell mommy that you both needs to rest so that you both will have the energy to travel later and to play with your brothers and sisters. Tell mommy that okay?I love you, li'l angel."Pierce whispered but loud enough for Meryl to hear and he kissed Meryl's baby bump. It made Meryl smile somehow and Pierce looked up to her.

"Alright, I'm going to rest but if I fell asleep, promise me to wake me up after you pack our things."Meryl said sternly.

"I promise."Pierce said softly and Meryl gave a peck on his lips.

"Don't pack my tight clothes okay?Pack the loose dresses and shirts."Meryl said for she knows that paparazzi can catch them in LA.

"Copy, ma'am."Pierce said and Meryl settled on their bed.

Pierce started packing their things for the hospital as he let his fiancèe and their little angel rest.

After packing, even if he didn't want to, he woke up Meryl. The couple prepared for the hour long drive for it is almost dinner time and Nicky still have school the next day.

"Babe, you hungry?"Pierce asked whilst driving.

"Yeah."Meryl answered and Pierce held her hand with his free hand.

"Drive thru?"Pierce asked.

"In-n-out burger and I want Domino's pizza with lots of cheese."Meryl said and Pierce just agreed.

>>
The couple arrived at the hospital and they headed straight to Paris' room.

"Daddy! Mommy!"Nicky exclaimed the moment she saw her parents. Pierce dropped their bag and he carried Nicky.

"Hello, darling. Daddy missed you."Pierce uttered and he kissed Nicky's cheek.

"Hey baby."Meryl greeted Nicky and she kissed Nicky's cheek too.

"Hi mom. Hi pops."Louisa greeted and she kissed her parents' cheeks.

"Where's Dylan?"Meryl asked.

"Getting coffee and dinner with Sean, Henry, and Grace."Louisa answered and Meryl sat beside Paris. She kissed her son's forehead and she caressed her cheek.

"Hey baby, how are you?"Meryl asked almost a whisper and Paris smiled.

"I'm good, mommah. I missed you."Paris whispered.

"I missed you, too, baby. And also your sibling missed you."Meryl said and Paris placed his hand on Meryl's baby bump.

"Hey, li'l bro or li'l sis, did you enjoy Greece?How was it?Did mom and dad give you a headache?"Paris asked and it made Meryl chortle.

"The little angel for sure enjoyed the beach hunting."Meryl said and Paris looked at her mom.

"Sorry for ruining your trip and delaying your wedding preparations."Paris said all of a sudden and Meryl looked at him with forehead creased.

"You didn't ruin or delay anything sweetie. You are more important than any trip. Don't you ever think that again."Meryl said and Paris nodded.

"Hey kiddo."Pierce greeted.

"Hey dad."Paris greeted.

"What do you feel?"Pierce asked and Meryl walked to the couch to give Pierce and Paris their time.

"My body still aches a little but I am fine."Paris said and Pierce smiled.

"I know you are strong. We'll be here with you okay?"Pierce uttered and Paris nodded.

Sean, Henry, Dylan, and Grace arrived after a few moments with their dinner which is a bucket of chicken, soup for them, and spaghetti which Nicky and Paris requested.

"Hey mommy!"Grace greeted with glee and she kissed Meryl's cheek and her mother did the same.

"Hey baby."Meryl greeted and Grace rubbed Meryl's baby bump.

"Hi mommah."Henry and Sean greeted as they kiss their mom's cheek and rub her tummy.

"Hey mom."Dylan greeted and he also did the same.

"Eat dinner first my loves, daddy and I already ate dinner."Meryl said and Louisa and Grace set up the table for they are in a hospital suite that have a mini living room and dining area.

"By the way, who is going back to Malibu?Nicky have school tomorrow, she can't stay here and someone needs to be with her."Pierce said and his children looked at him.

"I'll drive."Grace uttered.

"I'll go with them."Dylan added.

"How about you, Lou?"Meryl asked and Louisa looked at her mother.

"Is it okay to go home just tonight?"Louisa asked.

"Honey, you've done so much without us. You deserve to rest okay?"Meryl answered and Louisa smiled.

After their dinner, they all stayed for a while until Grace decided that they should head home for it's getting late. Meryl told them what to do and they all bade their goodbyes leaving Meryl, Pierce and Paris in the room.

"Dad, it's a sofa bed. Set it up for mom already."Paris said and Pierce chortled as he obey Paris.

"Good thing we brought some pillows and comforters."Meryl uttered as she settle on their bed.

"You need extra pillows or blankets honey?"Meryl asked and Paris shook his head.

"I'm good mommy. Just rest now. You and the li'l angel."Paris said and they both said their goodnights to each other.

The next days, they all took turns in watching Paris in the hospital and Nicky and Dylan are only present at noon until dinner time for Nicky have school.

This day, they will all be present for it is the weekend and it is Paris' last day in the hospital. Grace, Dylan, and Nicky are on the way to LA while their parents, Louisa, Henry, Sean, Sanja, and Marley are in the hospital.

"We're gonna grab more food supplies since the three are on the way already."Pierce said as he grab their car keys.

"You guys need anything?"Meryl asked and Marley ran to her.

"Choco guama, choco."Marley answered and Pierce carried Marley.

"Want to go with guama and gwandpa?"Pierce asked and Marley eagerly nodded.

"Mommy, Mawley go with guama and gwandpa!"Marley yelled and all the adults in the room chortled.

"Okay baby, you will go with guama and grandpa."Sanja said and Marley clapped.

The three left and Henry and Sean started opening food that's available in the room.

"Lou, what do you want?"Henry asked as he scan the mini refrigerator.

"Heat some mac and cheese for me."Louisa answered and Henry grabbed two small tupperwares of mac and cheese.

"You know what's cool Paris?"Sean asked all of a sudden.

"What?"Paris asked.

"Your cast looks so plain."Sean said and Paris chuckled.

"Do we have markers?"Paris asked for he knows what Sean is thinking.

"Of course."Sean answered with a wide grin.

"Henry, bro, come here!"Sean yelled and Henry handed her the mac and cheese first before going near Sean.

"'Sup?"Henry asked, taking a bite of his mac and cheese.

"Here's your marker. We have a wide leg to draw on."Sean answered and Henry grabbed the blue marker.

"Babe, can you grab some chips please?"Sean said whilst doodling and Sanja obliged.

Grace, Dylan, and Nicky arrived after a few moments and Nicky ran to Paris' bed immediately.

"Beckett!"Nicky exclaimed as she climb on the bed.

"Hey, Nicks. How's school?"Paris asked and Nicky started narrating her day.

Meryl, Pierce and Marley arrived after almost three hours and Meryl is shocked by the mess in the room. Tupperwares, bag of chips, and juice boxes are scattered everywhere and Meryl is not liking it.

"What is going on here?"Meryl asked as she pick up the mess.

"We're just eating mom."Dylan who is holding the small container filled with almonds answered.

"Paris, have you eaten?"Meryl asked as she look at Paris.

"Not yet."Paris answered and she looked at her kids that are just the visitors.

"And you guys ate almost everything that's in the fridge?"Meryl asked in dismay and no one answered her.

"Oh, my God."Meryl whispered under her breathe and she started cleaning.

"Babe, just sit, I'll be the one to clean."Pierce uttered but Meryl didn't listen. Pierce just sighed and let Meryl clean all by herself.

Pierce sat on the couch for their kids are already watching television and Meryl sat beside him. She leaned on his chest as he put an arm around her shoulders.

"These kids are driving me crazy."Meryl said to Pierce and he softly giggled.

"Are you ready for the tenth one?"Pierce asked and Meryl put her hands on her baby bump.

"Yeah, I think. I know it will get crazier but it's fun and I have you."Meryl answered and Pierce smiled.

"Hey Henry don't throw the soft ball in here!"Meryl yelled all of a sudden before Pierce can talk again.

"Oh my--Grace, don't--Paris what are you doing?"Meryl asked and she is getting annoyed because they are all playing catch with the soft ball.

"Paris, me!"Nicky screamed and Paris threw her the ball and she caught it.

"Nicky, don't pass the ball."Meryl said sternly but she did the opposite. Nicky threw the ball and Dylan tried to catch it but Pierce caught it.

"Babe, give the ball to me."Meryl uttered as she look at Pierce but he threw it to Dylan.

"Pierce!"Meryl yelled, annoyed as she hit his chest.

"Just let them play babe. They are not going to break anything."Pierce said and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.

"Wait, look at Paris' cast."Meryl said all of a sudden.

"Why?What's with his cast?"Pierce asked and he looked at Paris' cast.

"When we left, it is pure white but now it has doodles on it!"Meryl exclaimed and Pierce chortled.

"They surely got the talent from me."Pierce said and Meryl did a facepalm.

"Pierce, it is not that. My point is, it looks dirty now."Meryl said softly.

"For me it is stylish though. I mean, white looks so boring."Pierce retorted and Meryl just kept mum because she really didn't want to argue with Pierce.

"Can you grab the strawberries for me?"Meryl asked softly and Pierce obliged.

"Pass me the ball!"They heard Nicky shout and Paris threw her the ball but it suddenly hit her forehead hard. Pierce saw that and he immediately went to Nicky. He started rubbing Nicky's forehead and Nicky started sobbing.

"Look what happened?"Meryl asked as Pierce sit beside her with weeping Nicky on his lap.

"Hey baby, let me look at it."Meryl said and she started caressing Nicky's forehead.

"Mommy it hurts!!"Nicky whined and Pierce inspected her forehead too.

"I know it hurts baby."Meryl whispered and she kissed Nicky's forehead.

"Just stop playing with the ball."Meryl said sternly and Nicky hugged Pierce, burying her face on her father's chest still crying.

"Guys, just listen for once."Pierce said softly and he started rubbing Nicky's back. Nicky's cry became louder and the boys and Grace felt guilty for playing inside the room.

"Sshhhhh baby, daddy's here."Pierce whispered and he started planting kisses on Nicky's forehead.

"Hey Nicks?I'm sorry."Paris uttered but Nicky is still sobbing.

Pierce and Meryl comforted Nicky until she stopped crying but she is still on Pierce's lap.

"What does my princess want?Hmm?"Pierce whispered and Nicky shook her head.

"Learn to listen guys. You all are grown-ups already and you guys act like a child."Meryl said and they just kept mum.

The next days, Pierce and Meryl decided to take care of Paris in Malibu. He'll study at home for a while through the internet for he doesn't want to miss any of his classes even if he is recovering. The couple resumed planning for their wedding and Louisa is surely a big help.

"Mom, your wedding gown is perfect. And for the bridesmaids, the high-low, chiffon dresses are already final. And for the flower arrangments, we agreed on the mix of calla lilies, roses, and oriental lilies."Louisa uttered to Meryl who is trying on her wedding dress for her first fitting.

"How about the boys' suits?Dad's suit?"Meryl asked and Dylan walked in.

"Dylan and dad are working on that and they are in a good path."Louisa answered.

"Mom, you look amazing."Dylan said and Meryl widely smiled.

"Thank you, sweetie."Meryl replied.

"Your surprise for Nicky is ready by the way."Dylan said and Meryl nodded. She finished her fitting and they all started preparing for Nicky's surprise. They set-up a fake gender reveal celebration and there, she will find out that Meryl chose her as her maid of honor.

"Mommy, where's daddy?"Nicky asked as they walk to their balcony where they set up the surprise.

"Upstairs baby but he'll be here soon."Meryl answered and Nicky just nodded.

"What are we going to do with you and dad's photos?"Nicky asked in curiosity for there are eight photos of Pierce and Meryl on a huge wall with blue and pink stripes on it.

"So, let's start the party?"Pierce who just walked in asked.

"Okay, since Nicky is our last one as of the moment, she will be like our player to reveal the gender of the baby. Behind those photos are clues whether it is a girl or a boy."Meryl explained.

"You will choose a photo and there is a question. If you answer the question right, it will reveal a clue."Pierce added and Nicky became excited.

"Are you ready, princess?"Pierce asked and Nicky jumped with a wide smile.

"Yes, daddy!"Nicky exclaimed.

"Choose a photo, baby."Meryl said and Nicky pointed the third photo.

"First question, who is mommy's third child?"Pierce asked and Nicky looked at her siblings that are present which is Henry, Louisa, Dylan, and Paris.

"Is it Gracie?"Nicky answered, hesistant and her parents looked at each other first before looking back at her.

"You are correct!"Pierce exclaimed and all of them applauded as Nicky peel off the photo.

"You?"Paris asked, acting confused.

"Maybe you means Nicky because she is the player."Louisa said and Nicky's forehead creased.

"It means, it may be a girl."Henry added and Nicky nodded.

"Alright darling, next picture?"Pierce asked and Nicky chose the eighth photo.

"For what movie did mommy won her first Oscar?"Pierce asked and Nicky did a facepalm.

"I think I forgot, Oh, my God!"She exclaimed and it took her seconds before she can answer.

"Is it Sophie's Choice?"Nicky asked and Pierce shook his head.

"That was the second one."Pierce answered and Nicky frowned.

"We will come back to that photo later but for now, choose another one."Meryl instructed and Nicky chose the fourth photo.

"Question for photo number four is, what is daddy's first James Bond movie?"Meryl asked and Nicky looked at Paris.

"I know that you've watched that movie already."Meryl said, teasing Nicky.

"Oohhh, I remember!"Nicky yelled.

"It's GoldenEye!"Nicky added and she immediately peeled the photo without her parent's confirmation.

"Everybody knows that."Dylan said and Pierce rolled his eyeballs while all of them are laughing.

"Be?"Nicky asked in curiosity.

"Maybe it is a boy."Nicky added.

"Next photo, bunny."Henry said and Nicky pointed the sixth photo.

"Mommy is how many years older than daddy?"Pierce asked and Nicky's jaw dropped.

"I think I just know mommy's age."Nicky said and she started doing the maths in her head.

"I'm going to guess. Is it four, daddy?"Nicky asked and Pierce nodded his head that made her peel the photo immediately after seeing her father's response.

"Maid?I'm getting more confused with the clues."Nicky said and her parents just chuckled. The game went on with the five remaing photos and since Nicky is still clueless of what's really happening, the hints are making her more confused.

"For the last photo which is the first photo, who is mommy and daddy's first child?"Meryl asked and Nicky's forehead creased.

"Among the Brosnan bunch or like biological thingy?"Nicky asked for she knows that when it comes to the Brosnan Bunch and the Brosnans alone, Chris is the eldest, in the Gummers is Henry and for the biological thingy as Nicky describes it, is her.

"Nicky, mom and pops didn't say the Brosnan bunch or the Brosnans or the Gummers."Louisa answered and Nicky immediately got it.

"Okay, it is me."Nicky said and she peeled of the photo.

"Oh, my name is the clue!"Nicky exclaimed and she slowly stepped back.

"I think the baby is a girl."Nicky said whilst looking at her parents and she looked at the wall again.

"Wait, wha--Nicky, will you be mommy's maid of honor?"Nicky said as she read what's written and her eyes went round.

"Mommy, is this real?"Nicky asked and Pierce carried her for her to see her mom.

"Yes, bunny. So what do you think?Is it a yes or a no?"Meryl asked and Nicky hugged her mother.

"Of course mommy."Nicky whispered and Meryl kissed her head.

"Since you are mommy and daddy's first born and you are mommy's best friend since the day I knew I was pregnant with you, I want you to be my maid of honor, bunny."Meryl said and Nicky kissed her mother on the lips and smiled widely.

"I thought you didn't want to kiss mommy on the lips because you said that you are already a big gir?"Meryl asked, teasing Nicky. Of course, it's okay with her even if Nicky still kisses her on the lips.

"Because mommy, I'm happy."Nicky said and they all laughed.

--
The couple, together with their kids already sent the invites and responses are fast since it is strictly for family and super close friends only. Wardrobes, decorations, and other things are already settled and all they have to do now is to plan for the bridal shower and for the bachelor party. The two agreed for no wild activities though since they both said that they are already old and Meryl's pregnant. Both parties are planned to be held in Greece since they will arrive at the country a week before the wedding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 205 43
a conrad fisher story „My heart is completely devoted to you, Millie. You're everything I want, everything I need." ...
19.8K 965 34
Two different people. Entering a world of chaos. Discovering unlike worlds. Diving into deep waters.
37.6K 1.1K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?
15.1K 261 15
Mamma mia! It's been 20 years. 20 BLOODY YEARS!!! Three men! Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson and Harry Bright! One daughter: Sophie Sheridan. Sophie of...