Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

By Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Twenty-two

14.4K 306 132
By Rey_Frost462

No note! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Ginny and I were talking as we boarded the Hogwarts Express. We went into our car just talking until we were now taking off. Simon and Alice joined us, but I couldn't stand being in the same car as Simon not after I remembered what happened before Christmas. Then I remembered Draco.... I need to clear my head.

"Davina you okay?"

"Yeah, just have to get some fresh air." I walk out seeing Simon wanting to follow but I closed the car door and made my way to the another car, fast. I was five cars down when something grabbed me and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Easy there." I turn around and Draco was there smiling.

"You scared me." I push him but he just swayed, didn't even move an inch.

"I'm sorry about that."

"What's so important you have to kidnap me?"

"I didn't kidnap you."

"Then we could've have a talk outside in the halls instead of in here."

His smile turned into a smirk. "Then we wouldn't have been able to do this."

Without hesitation he pulled me close and leaned down kissing me. I was taken back at first but then the feeling sunk in, and I kiss him back. It was amazing and breathtaking, also addicting.

But, against my will and better judgement, I pulled back at bit.

"We shouldn't."

"I won't tell if you won't." He kiss me again as a smile filled up my face.

"Draco..."

"Yes?" He kiss me again.

"Okay." I pulled back and leaned against the wall, putting distance between us. "What's gotten into you?" I ask pointing at his chest, which lead him to grabbing my hand and him intertwining our hands together.

"You want an honest answer?"

"Please."

"You."

I let out a chuckle. "I'm serious."

"I am serious, Davina." He place a small kiss on my nose as I let out a small giggle. "Merlin, your laugh is like music to my ears. Your smile is the most beautiful part of you." he tickled me as I began to mess up his hair. "Okay that's enough." he said a bit loud since we were whispering.

"Sshh, someone can hear us."

"I might of thought ahead and spelled it so no one can hear us."

"You're unbelievable. You know we can't be anything more than what we are, you know that right?"

"Then tell me, you don't want me to kiss you." he place both hands on either side of my head as his eyes lock onto mine. "That you haven't thought about our kiss the entire holiday."

"Fine." I leaned in and kiss him then pulled away quickly and went under his arm and out of the bathroom, there was still no one around as I walk down and heard Draco come out. He was smiling as he followed me.

"Don't think I'll let you have the last laugh." he said.

"I'll hold you to that." I responded by going to the next car. I closed the door and saw Simon and Alice walking up to me.

"What's gotten into you?" Alice ask confused.

"Nothing." I said acting natural, which easily fooled them.

"Davina..."

"I got the fresh air I needed. Alice there was something I wanted to tell you..." I link arms with Alice as we walk back to the car and the trolley arrived.

~~~~~~~~~

We were back in the school in the library. Hagrid was back, according to Harry, Umbridge had question him where he had been. Not to mention Hagrid said that Voldemort was recruiting followers. It's been a month now. And DA practice resumed. There was one today later tonight. I'd have to find an excuse to--.

"I'm going to murder him," Simon whispered as he sitting across from Ginny and me, and next to Alice.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked

"Malfoy is what's wrong," Simon said with such anger.

"What did he do?" I placed my quill down and look at him.

"He and his barbaric friends place Collin and me in trees again."

"Was it him or...?" Ginny ask

"The oaf was standing there smiling and laughing while his bloody friends were doing the dirty work."

"You still have a leaf in your hair," Alice said grabbing a small piece of branch and leaves from his head.

"McGonagall had to get us down. Umbridge came in and gave them a stern talking to and their punishment was more hours on the squad. Completely unfair."

"Sorry Simon."

"Speak of the devil," Simon muttered angrily.

I turned around and saw Draco walking over. 

"Ready?" He ask approaching me.

"Yes." I closed my books and gave Ginny a folded paper telling her what I was doing and what to tell Harry. She gave me a reassuring smile as I got up with my things. "See you later guys."

"Are you serious?!" Simon shot up making us both freeze in our places. "You're going with him?!"

"Simon," luckily I was facing away from Draco. But I was also scared since I haven't really talk to him since before the holidays.

"Got a problem James?" Draco asked.

"Yes as a matter in fact, Ido!"

Draco and I didn't say anything because Madam Pince was now standing behind Simon. He turned as she grabbed Simon and his things, dragging him over to her desk so she can keep an eye on him. It was that or he was going to kick him out.

"Well that was amusing." Draco said.

I rolled my eyes as said goodbye to the girls before following Draco.

"Why do you have to be so rude to my friends?" I asked him as we walk down the hall.

"Who says I have to be nice?"

"You can be if you wanted to."

"But I don't want to be."

"Why?"

"That's my personal business." He look at me. "Besides you know me."

"Alright," We walk outside in the forest near the lake and sat down.

"Do you have your assignments?" he asked.

I notice there was a blanket laid out, not to mention he was slightly more cleaner. Like he brush his hair nicely and smelled really nice. Which wasn't bad, but wasn't helping the fact that I discovered I was falling for his charms and had to pretend they aren't working. When really they are. Not to mention we've been sneaking in a kiss or two on each secession. We haven't said or mention about it other than we both wanted more.

"Yes...?" I look around and stood slightly confused.

"What?" Draco said looking up at me.

"Are you feeling alright, Draco?" I sat down across from him and notice he was indeed well groomed. Not that I'm complaining but he usually had his hair free and not gel into place. I mean he look really handsome.... Davina snap out of it!

"Why do you ask?"

"You seem... different."

"Bad different?"

"No not really. Just different." I looking at him, I tilt my head a bit. "But not in a completely bad way."

His eyes found mine and I knew it then, I was falling in love with Draco. Gordic knows I shouldn't but... I was. I step closer to him as he did as well and we kiss. It was small and quick, and now I was with completely certain. I was falling in love with Draco Malfoy.

We pulled away as our eyes found each other.

"We should get started." he said clearing his throat, making me break for my thoughts.

"Course."

After an hour and a half I showed him my work. He told me his opinion, and corrected my errors and I changed them accordingly.

"Here." he grabbed his notes. "I have no use for these notes." he handed them over to me.

I took it and look through it when I notice something similar about his writing. I glance at Draco but he was busy working his assignments. I look back and grabbed a old letter that I kept in my journal and pulled it out seeing the writing does match. When I turned a page over I saw something else hidden between the papers. It was a letter, not a finish one but it was enough to recognize it.

"Draco?"

"Yes?" He look up at me as I was facing him. I notice his body froze when he saw what I was holding in my hand.

"You...? You're the one who had been writing to me."

He didn't say anything.

"Draco--"

"I've been wanting to tell you for a while." Draco spoke up. "It wasn't exactly easy. You're brother and friends don't make it easy. Not to mention Simon kissing you.... And trust me he's tried plenty to make a move, the library, first day, but--"

I look at him and I knew. "You were watching me? Wait how long have you been watching me?"

He just smiled mischievously and continued writing. I grabbed my bag and hit his arm.

"Hey!" he said laughing.

"How long?" J demanded.

"Since the moment I first met you."

"You couldn't possibly watch me that long?" I told him. "You didn't know who I was when we met. Or when you found out who I was."

"No you're right. Fine, since you walk in with the weasley girl and on the first day of school."

I look at my with my eyes widen. "I still don't believe you."

"Believe it or not Davina, I'm not at all what I seem."

"Yes but this...?" I lifted up the letter. "I'm furious with you!" I slap his arm again.

"Really doesn't seem like it." He said smiling proudly. "Especially when I kiss you."

I grabbed my notebook and hit him with it while he started laughing and stood up. "Calm down your anger isn't going to resolve anything."

"I'll show you!" I got up and hit him again while he laugh then caught my wrist and pulled me close to him.

"Are you done?" Be ask raising one of his brow.

"Let me go!" Not really wanting him to, but he didn't need to know that. I didnt like giving in and letting him win all the time.

"Why are you so angry?"

"You called my brother and me liars."

"I said according to the prophet they are calling you liars. Never actually wrote that you are one. Salazar, you were angry at me for quitting the prophet? I tried to write to you but your bloody bird kept giving them back to me."

"I told her to. Wasn't exactly happy with you and you knew that."

"I'm sorry." he said pulling me closer, facing him. "Truly I am. Forgive me darling."

I look at him. His gray eyes met mine and everything seemed to freeze in the moment. Draco closed all the space between us as his lips met mine. I didn't stop him. My body relaxed as he let go of my wrist and wrap his arms around my waist. I drop my notebook and place one of my hands on his cheek, kissing him back. My other hand went to the back of his neck and tugged on his hair. Pulling him close to deepen the kiss. This feeling felt so good it was like fireworks and sent my heart fluttering like crazy, something I didn't feel with Simon. And I didn't want to feel it with someone else.

We pulled away, both leaning our foreheads against each other.

"You drive me insane Davina."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Definitely." He said kissing me again.

"My brother is going to kill me." I whispered in between kisses.

He chuckled and lifted my head up, placing one more kiss. "He doesn't have to know." he whispered in between as well.

I smiled a bit. "What about your friends? Can't imagine you want your friends to see you with a Potter."

"You're right." he said pulling away to look at me. "Now I'm really starting to hate Umbridge no close than eight inches rule."

I let out a small giggle and move to kiss his cheek.

"Something tells me that's more of an issue for you than me. Can't believe you kept this from me."

"Don't worry, princess." My heart started to melt when he called me that. "We have time to figure out." He kiss me again and if it were possible each time we kiss it was more amazing than the other. He pulled back a bit again and smiled. "Wonder what Simon going to have to say about this?"

"Leave Simon out of this." I said as we pulled away and sat back where we were. "I already have to tell him about how I feel. And yes, I feel guilty not telling him already. Didn't help you kiss me the same day he did and we still are. It's like I'm betraying him."

"What is it that you feel for him?" he asked with a hint of jealousy.

"Relax, I don't see him anything more than a friend." I answered as he took my hand and played with my fingers.

"And...?"

"And? what else is there to say?" I look at him.

"Tell him your heart is for someone else." Draco moved over and kiss my cheek. "Tell him if he tries anything, you'll hex him." Placing a small kiss on my nose, which made me smile. "I swear if he tries anything, I might hex him myself and he might never recover." then he finally brought his lips over mine.

"Jealous?" I said kissing him.

"Not as much when that Durmstrang boy was practically going around claiming you were his. But I was patient enough to have you at the end, darling."

"So...?" He kissed me again. "What does this mean for us?"

He leaned back and took my hand and place a gentle kiss. "If it's alright with you, I think we should give this..." he leaned forward and leaned our foreheads together as our nose touch and our lips were centimeters of each other. "A try. And I don't take no for an answer."

"Is that so?"

"You won't say no either." He kiss me.

"Who knows maybe I will say no. After all you are Draco Malfoy. We dont excatly want the Slytherin prince to be taken while breaking our girls hearts."

"The heart that matters to me is yours, darling."

"Then yes." I gave him a quick kiss. "We should go, both Umbridge and Harry would be looking for the both of us."

"They can wait."

"Draco."

"I've wanted this," he brush a strand of my hair back behind my ear. "For years, a few more minutes wouldn't hurt, love."

"Fine." And with that I kiss him. His hands starting to run through my hair. He unclip the pin that was holding my hair up as it fell down and his hands began running through them. I did the same to him letting my fingers trace his jaw and neck. This was amazing. It felt so right, and I knew right there this could be something that could last.

But a small little voice in the back of my head said I was going to end up broken hearted. I think that's what everyone else will say, should they ever find out. And I agree this might not be the brightest idea but I was willing to take a chance. Even if Harry was definitely not going to approve of this.

"Davina!" Someone shouted in the distance. Draco and I quickly pulled apart and acted natural. Thank goodness we were covered by trees from anyone prying eyes.

I glance up and saw Draco giving me a mischievous smile and a wink before looking back at his book. "To be continued."

"Davina." I turned and saw Simon, Alice, and ginny. "There you are."

"Malfoy." Alice said with a hint of bitterness laced in her voice

"Harper." He said not even looking up.

I glared at him but he didn't even look.

"Harry's looking for you." Ginny said walking over.

"Alright." I began to gather my things and then stood up. "Goodbye Malfoy."

"Goodbye Potter." He said looking at me. "Don't forget tomorrow, after your last class. I won't wait for long."

We both knew he was lying, and what was exactly going to happen, one because we weren't scheduled to have a tutoring secession tomorow. Which made me very excited and actually looking forward to seeing him again.

"No promises." I began to walk with my friends then look back when they were talking, I see Draco sent me a wink. I gave him a smile while my face was blushing. As we all went back inside the castle and into the great hall for lunch, I tired to recompose myself so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. The great hall was in such a commotion I notice everyone was buzzing and reading the daily prophet.

"What's going on?" I ask sitting down beside Ginny.

"It's all over the news." Alice said handing me the paper.

I grab it and read the headlines.

Mass Murders escape from Azkaban: Sirius Black behind the escape?

I clench my jaw and then took a deep breathe. I saw one of the escapee's was Belatrix Lestrange. Wait she was Sirius cousin. Draco's aunt.

"Can you believe it?" Simon whispered to me. "Sirius Black is a loony."

"Simon." Alice warned.

"What? We all know he's mad."

"He's not." I look sternly at Simon.

"I'm sorry." he said. "Believe me this doesn't make any sense what's so ever."

I look back down and ignored him for the rest of lunch. Seamus had apoligize to Harry for not believing him. Everyone was. Which made me happy that everyone was finally seeing things the way they should be.

After lunch I walk into the room of requirement to see Neville and harry looking at the photo Sirius gave of the original Order.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

The two turned to look at me.

"Don't worry everyone else is coming in half an hour." I walk over. "Just needed to get away from Simon."

"What did he do?" Harry ask.

"Said Sirius was loony for help breaking death eaters out of Azkaban." I place my bag down. "I think you can imagine the reaction I got. Been ignoring him so far. Imagine what he'll think when he finds out Lupin is my godfather."

"He's your friend, I'm sure he'll understnad." Harry said. 

"You're right."

~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Sorry it took so long to update. School tends to get in the way of things. And I was sort of losing interest in writing this but I got inspired again and now I'm back and ready to continue to update. I just finished another book recently so I have time to focus on this one a lot more. Hopefully I can update a lot more this week.

Also thank you for 400 reads. It really does mean a lot. And thank for voting.

If things go well and as planned I think I can update again today as well.

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 12.4K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
306K 6.3K 101
COMPLETE! πŸ™ŒπŸΌIT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORINGπŸ™ŒπŸΌ --------- This is y/n's journey through Hogwarts, having the twins as be...
2M 52.4K 73
"π™°πš—πš πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
81.7K 830 44
Lilith Black was ignored her whole life. Her father, Sirius Black didn't care about her, because she didn't give a fuck about the Order of the Pheoni...