THE NEED (k.thxbts) [DISCONTI...

By aashbtslove

where members of BTS uses their cute and sexy member taehyung for their own desiers. Rewritten by @-dreamys... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
not an update
chapter 5
chapter 6
Author's Note
chapter 7
note
A little talk
past book
Important Note

Good News

3.3K 20 17
By aashbtslove

Hey there fellow beautiful armies so all the readers who enjoys reading this book u are in luck .

So i am happy to announce that I have transferred this book to https://my.w.tt/K3eR9BpJz1

https://my.w.tt/iOgoU4qJz1

https://my.w.tt/mMS3TETVY6

This is the profile. This book is rewritten by her on her account and she will continue to write this book .

Please show her lots of love and support .

So if u guys want to read this book u can go to her account and read this book .

Thank you all for your love and  support .

The link is posted on my account (conversations)

Love BTS 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 29.9K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
161K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
987K 24.8K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
180K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...