We, the Dreamers: A RWBY x Wa...

By After_Hours_Writer

In the furthest depths of the void, a new solar system was discovered. A system of planets, unknown to any fo... More

Chapter One: I Mean You no Harm
Chapter Two: An Invitation
Chapter Three: The Ride There
Chapter Four: Meeting the Ice Queen
Chapter Five: Initiation Preparation
Chapter Six: Partners
Chapter Seven: Stress
Chapter Eight: New Roommates
Chapter Nine: The First Day
Chapter Ten: Sparring
Chapter Eleven: Lesson Learned
Chapter Twelve: Conspiracy
Chapter Thirteen: Revelation
Chapter Fourteen: Jaunedice
Chapter Fifteen: Jealousy
Chapter Sixteen: Forever Falls
Author's Note: Quite A Dilemma
Chapter Seventeen: Rememberence
Chapter Eighteen: Tending Wounds
Chapter Nineteen: The Stray
Chapter Twenty: Chaos
Chapter Twenty-One: The Beach
Chapter Twenty-Two: Board Games & Investigation
Chapter Twenty-Three: Quality Time
Chapter Twenty-Four: Distress Call
Chapter Twenty-Five: Intimacy
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Orokin's Ball
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Tiny Kubrow
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Hunt
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Search and Destroy
Chapter Thirty: Vytal Festival
Chapter Thirty-One: A "Gift" From the Void
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Gruesome Finale
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Dreamer's Greatest Nightmare
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Inevitable
Volume II Preview: Defy our Destiny
Volume II / Chapter One: Natah
Volume II / Chapter Two: Prison Break
Volume II / Chapter Three: Coming Home
Volume II / Chapter Four: Reclamation of Vale
Volume II / Chapter Five: War on the Grineer
Volume II / Chapter Six: Patch
Volume II / Chapter Seven: Formalities
Volume II / Chapter Eight: Stolen Army
Volume II / Chapter Nine: Hostage
Volume II / Chapter Eleven: The Calm Before The Storm
Volume II / Chapter Twelve: The Storm After The Calm

Volume II / Chapter Ten: Love United

1.6K 30 32
By After_Hours_Writer

Schnee Manor...
3rd Person POV

In the driveway of the Schnee family manor, the Tenno stood in silence admist the chaos that ensued, watching as Atlas Bullheads descended down onto the property. Soldiers in tactical gear exited out of the ship and into the manor to transport the guests back home.

Businessman: What a disaster of a charity event!

Businesswoman: At the very least, we made it out alive.

Businessman: That shouldn't even be a saving grace!

Atlas Soldier: The hell is that thing, standing in the distance!?

Atlas Soldier: Don't really know, not gonna care. Just ignore it, we have our orders from the general.

Upon watching the soldiers take away the guests from the manor, he noticed a few familiar faces standing next to the front door, their faces staring back at him with a mix of wonder and horror.

Ryoma: General Ironwood... Weiss...

General Ironwood: Another Tenno?

Weiss: Who is that in the distance?

Their silence would be interrupted as Piper hightailed herself towards the Tenno, picking up her former master's scent within the Warframe. Worried that she would do otherwise, Weiss called out for the Kubrow.

Weiss: Piper, wait!

Jacques: That damn mutt...

To her surprise, the Kubrow came to a stop in front of the Tenno, sniffing his Warframe as she circled around it. In seeing this, the Tenno smiled before kneeling down, rubbing and patting her head with his hands as he whispered.

Ryoma: You did a good job, girl...

Weiss: Piper?

Standing up, the Tenno followed the Kubrow as she ran back to her master, approaching General Ironwood as he held out his hand towards him.

Ironwood: I'd like to say on behalf of the guests here, thank-....

The Tenno passed by the general, confusing him as his eyes were set on his heiress.

Ironwood: ....you...

Standing in front of the heiress, the Tenno held back every urge he had to hug her as she spoke to him.

Weiss: Are you... a Tenno?

Closing his eyes, he answered.

Ryoma: Yes... Miss Schnee...

Weiss: !

General Ironwood: !

Jacques: ????????????????

Her cold, ice blue eyes widened as she heard the voice of her lover from within the Warframe. Upon using transference, the Tenno stood before her in all his glory; Aside from the missing hand and a few minor scratches, he was exactly as she remembered him. Seeing this, Weiss' eyes began to tear up as she took a step back, her hands shaking as she asked.

Weiss: Ry......Ryoma!?

Jacques: ?

He nodded.

Ryoma: It's been far too long... my heiress.

As he reached opened his arms to Weiss, he instead recieved a hard slap heard all around the property to the face.

*SMACK!*

Ryoma: !

Ironwood: !

Jacques: !

Ryoma: Wha-!?

Ironwood: Miss Schnee!

Jacques: What the hell are you-!?

Eyes overflowing with tears, she insulted him.

Weiss: YOU IDIOT!

And after doing so, she launched herself at him, wrapping her arms around him as she released her tears onto his coat, soaking his shoulders as she cried.

Weiss: We thought you were gone! I thought you were dead! I thought I'd lost you forever, you... you...

Ryoma: I know...

Wrapping his arms around her, he too would tear up as he whispered to her.

Ryoma: I'm sorry...

In seeing this, the general stood motionless, smiling as he was witnessing what would be a personal moment in Weiss' life. To Jacques, however, he saw something much different: a poorly dressed bum integrating himself into his family. As he began to make a move towards the two, Jacques was stopped by the general himself, his arm held out in front of him.

Jacques: James...

Ironwood: Leave them alone, Jacques. It's the only positive event of the day.

Jacques: But she-!

Ironwood: Let love blossom...

_____________________________________

Several Minutes Later...
Schnee Manor...

Ironwood: It was good to see you alive and well, Mr. Nagare, but I must make my leave.

Ryoma: Good to see you too, general.

Ironwood: The next time we meet, I'll be sure to gift you a new hand.

Ryoma: Right....

The general of Atlas' military left the Schnee family manor via Bullhead alongside his soldiers. As the Tenno waved him off, Weiss stood looking up at her father's glare as he stood in front of the doorway alongside his butler. In doing so, she apologized to him for today's events.

Weiss: Father, I-.

Placing a hand out in front of him, he silenced her as his butler whispered in his ears. After doing so, his tone somewhat changed as he asked the Tenno.

Jacques: So... you're the one who was with my daughter when Beacon fell, weren't you?

Turning himself back to Weiss' father, the Tenno introduced himself.

Ryoma: Ryoma Nagare, yes.

In an attempt to be polite, he held out his right hand towards Jacques.

Ryoma: It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Schnee.

Jacques: Hmph...

Ryoma:    : /

As the owner of the manor turned his back towards them, he made a few more statements before heading inside towards his study. The Tenno lowered his hand in response.

Jacques: We'll talk about your behavior at the charity later, Weiss.

Ryoma: Hmm?

Jacques: As for your...friend... We can only allow him to stay for the night. We have a busy schedule set out tomorrow.

Ryoma: A night here is enough, I assure you.

As he headed inside the house, the orange haired butler was much more than generous towards the Tenno compared to Jacque as he gestured the two to enter the manor.

Klein: Please, Mr. Nagare, come inside.

Nodding in response, the Tenno thanked him as he entered the home with Weiss at his side, her arms wrapped around his own.

Ryoma: Thanks.

Upon entering the manor, Weiss introduced Klein to the Tenno as he fed the Kubrow beside him another one of his treats.

Piper: HELL YEAH!

Weiss: That's Klein, the head butler. He's been serving our family for as long as I can remember.

Ryoma: Ah. I remember now...

Watching the butler pet, and eventually play with Piper, the Tenno thought to himself.

Ryoma: Her father figure. I can see it, now... in the way he treats Piper.

Klein: Oh, you're a feisty one, aren't ya? *Achoo!*

Piper: :D

Noticing the two staring at him, Klein cleared his throat before apologizing.

Klein: Ahem! Pardon me, I was just... getting carried away back there.

Weiss: All is well, Klein.

Klein: Right... So! Mr. Nagare, Miss Schnee has told me a great deal about you.

Ryoma: Oh, really?

Weiss: (o_o)

Ryoma: I'd assume she wasn't the type to do such a thi-.

Weiss: Don't finish that sentence.

Klein: I'll show you to your room now, Mr. Nagare. You must be very tired after such a battle.

Ryoma: Actually, I'm fine at the moment. I'd like to just... umm... spend some time with Weiss.

Klein: ....

Ryoma: If you don't mind...

Klein: ...*Achoo!*

Ryoma: That's not gonna happen, is it?

The butler leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

Klein: I have a sneaking suspicion that no matter what answer I give, the two of you will have found a way to be together for the night, so instead of getting into an argument over it, how about this: I show you your room for the night. As long as you're back in there by dawn, I'll have no knowledge of you leaving your room. How's that, Mr. Nagare?

Nodding in response to the suggestion, the Tenno thanked him.

Ryoma: Thank you, Klein. Not just for this, but also for taking care of Weiss and Piper.

Looking down at the Kubrow, Klein petted her.

Klein: She's an ornery one.

The Tenno whispered to him

Ryoma: Which one?

Klein: Good question.

Ryoma & Klein: Hehehehe...

Weiss: (-_-)

As the two men giggled, Weiss gripped the stub of the Tenno's arm and squeezed a little, causing him to jump in pain.

Ryoma: YYEEEOOOOOW!

Weiss: I heard that.

Ryoma: That hurts...

Weiss: And I'm sorry, but I will not be teased by you.

Ryoma: I see your sense of humor is still the same.

Weiss: I could squeeze again.

He whimpered.

Ryoma: Please don't...

Klein: Come along, Mr. Nagare. I think it's time for you to get some rest.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 960 53
A young man named kaone. An average kid with a normal life, Until a game suddenly send our boi to another world called remnant. However, He has a pow...
7.1K 44 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...
196 9 4
Zenith wasn't always a loner but after a certain incident happened that forced the school to be shut down he had to force himself to be one or at lea...
47.9K 844 50
After the events of Max Steel Season 2 with The destruction of Makino and Just after the events of, the Wrath of Makino, but before the Morpheus movi...