undeniable

By xxjust_peachyxx

He's smirking down at me as he says, "Um, you're in my seat." I laugh and say, "You realize that is the most... More

c o p y r i g h t + d i s c l a i m e r
character aesthetic
1| sunshine
3| facetimes
4| cinnamon rolls
5| biased
6| milkshakes
7| legally blonde
8| sammy
9| girl
10| liar
11| babies
12| pep
13| jealous
14| girl advice
15| cozy
16| sick
17| luck
18| blessed
19| charming
20| clingy
21| make it work
22| the bet
23| date
24| livia
25| cagney
26| hollie
27| grease
28| thanksgiving
29| cupcakes
30| felix
31| breathing
32| scared
33| family
34| spicy
35| boxers
36| i love you
37| hospitals
38| peaches
39| august
40| two
41| done
42| big brother
43| mark
44| naked
45| daddy
46| lucky
47| tone
48| break
49| undeniable
50| epilogue
big announcement!
bonus chapter| hot
bonus chapter| tie
mini bonus chapter| attention
mini bonus chapter| perfect

2| mj

39.8K 1K 743
By xxjust_peachyxx

"I'M SAM." HE says, after pulling out my other earphone.

I roll my eyes and before I can put it back in, he's pulled the whole cord out and my phone is blaring Green Day.

He smiles and leans back against the desk behind him, his hands in his pockets.

Embarrassment paints my cheeks pink and hurriedly pause it, trying to ignore the looks I get.

I shove my phone in my pocket and put my earphones back in a side pocket of my bag, my ears still burning.

"I didn't peg you as a punk rock kinda girl, it's cute. Green Day isn't bad, but I like things that are a little easier to listen to. Have you heard of Emily Burns?" He bites his bottom lip casually, tilting his head at me.

"Piss off, Sam." I hiss, sliding down farther into my seat.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" He asks, brushing off my comment.

I sigh and throw my head back. "Haven't you ever heard of being rejected, asshole?"

"Oh, I don't know, it doesn't usually happen." He says, smirking.

"That's right, you're the man whore! Fun." I tell him, loving the surprised look on his face.

"Not man whore, per se, that's a little drastic. More...women can't resist me and I take opportunities thrown in my direction." He stands up and sets his hands on my desk, smiling easily.

One of his dark eyebrows quirk when he sees the annoyed look on my face, his tongue poking into his cheek.

"Well, it's a good thing I wore my jackass repellent."

"You know, I think sunshine really matches your cheery demeanor. Sunshine it is." He says, before sitting in the desk right beside mine.

I roll my eyes and look to the front of the room cause class is starting.

For the next hour, Miss Stancel rambles on about anatomy structure, and from the corner of my eye I can see Sam throwing casual glances at me.

When we're finally dismissed, I throw my bag over my shoulder and tuck my books under my arm, trying to get out of the class as soon as possible.

"So, are you finally going to tell me your name?" Sam asks, quickly gathering his stuff and following me down the aisle, dropping a pencil on his way.

I sigh and ignore him, heading to the door. He walks beside me and I catch a few girls shamelessly glaring at me.

I shoot them a dirty look, and a few look away but others just roll their eyes.

As I walk into the hall to my locker, Sam keeps talking.

"Where did you move from?"

"Chicago." I snap, not looking at him.

"It's a big place, pretty girl. More specific maybe?" He replies, laughing a little.

I scoff at the nickname. Real original.

"No." I tell him, pushing the sleeves of my cardigan up to my elbows when they cover my hands again, annoying me.

He keeps trailing behind me as I reach my locker, mostly talking to himself as he attempts to get me to clear up where I'm from.

Pulling a little piece of paper out of my pocket with my combination on it, I study that as I attempt to tune out his voice.

Just as I finish getting the last of my books into the locker, Sam asks, "So, are you single?"

I huff out a breath, slamming the door shut, which makes his eyes widen, a grin playing on his lips. 

This only pisses me off further, and I snap, "Can you leave me alone?"

"With that attitude you aren't going to make very many friends, MJ." He says, that infuriating smirk on his face again.

I squint at him and he explains, "I saw your notebook, Madeline Jane Lace. It's cute, but I prefer MJ. Seems more casual, don't you think?"

I roll my eyes and start walking away, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Gonna give me your number?" He asks hopefully, and I tilt my head up to give him an unimpressed look.

"So you can blow up my phone with what I'm sure you think are cute messages. No thanks." I reply, looking at the saved photo of the map Parker made me take.

"Where you headed to now? The school's big and I'm sure having me around would save you time." He catches up to me, bumping his elbow into mine, and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

I can't hit him. I just can't.

"Listen, I get what you're trying to do, but it isn't working. You can't sway me or whatever the hell it is you're going for, you just can't. There's loads of girls here who would gladly be your next victim, so go to them." I snap, opening my eyes to see he's unfortunately still there.

"I don't think victims is what they usually call themselves, more along the lines of lucky, something like that." He says with a smug smile on his face, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"You're an asshole." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

He just laughs, his nose scrunching up, as he  walks away.

"I'll see you later, Sunshine." He calls, sending me a wink.

                                 ~•~•~

I manage to get to my history class without being late, thank God. I walk into the class to see most people are already there, but the class hasn't started.

"Hi, I'm Madeline Lace." I say, after walking up to my new teacher. I give him a smile. He has short cropped dark brown hair and matching brown eyes, with a pair of small glasses perched on his nose. He looks to be in his mid-thirties.

He smiles and says, "Hi Madeline, I'm Mr. Smith."

"Do I have an assigned seat? Or is it just wherever?"

"Wherever is good, but remember, that's your seat for the year." He tells me. I smile and nod.

Walking down the aisles, hating the little looks I get, I slide into a seat at the back of the class.

Dropping my bag at my feet, I'm about to grab my phone out again when I hear, "Hi, I'm Leo."

Turning to my left, I see a short blonde holding her hand out, a big smile on her face.

"Madeline," I reply, taking her hand and giving her a small smile.

"So, did you move here or transfer?" She sets her chin on her hand, a chunk of her blonde hair falling into her eyes, which she blows away.

"Moved from Chicago." I reply, and she just nods, tucking her hair back when it falls in her eyes again.

"So, do you like Newport? It's kinda small and  it has it's fair share of snakes, but overall it's nice, I think."

This makes me bark out a laugh, her pale cheeks flushing as she laughs along with me.

" I don't know it enough to tell you if I like it, but I can tell you I've seen the snakes." I tell her, and she giggles.

"Look out for Naomi and her clan," she says, and I just raise my eyebrows.

"If we have lunch together I'll point them out, it's easier to avoid them altogether. They don't do much harm, they're just mean." She shrugs and I nod, humming.

"Noted."

Leaning towards me, she whispers, "Did you see that new guy? Tall, dark hair, freckles?"

I just groan, throwing my head back. "His name is Sam, and yes, I did. He's a terror."

She giggles loudly, shaking her head. "No, Sam's gone here forever, he's old news. The other guy, he has lots of freckles, blue eyes, his hair looks oddly soft?"

I go over my day, but I don't think I've seen who she's talking about, so I settle on shrugging.

"I don't think I have."

"I'll point him out at lunch too, he's really pretty." She assures me, her voice turning quieter when Mr. Smith clears his throat, indicating class is about to start.

"We'll talk more after." She whispers, and I nod, smiling.

I think I may have made a friend already.

****
hi! so this is chapter two, do we like leo and sam?

i'm exciteddddddddd

sorry for the crazy short chapter lol, please vote and comment!

- f a i t h y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 19.1K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
2.3K 85 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
561K 23.2K 60
~ Past separated them, now pain will bring them together.~ A teenager Sofia Hayden, experiencing her falling apart family isolated herself slowly fro...
145K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...