Loud House: Omni-Force

By omegacrow-nexus

(A Loud house x Ben 10 Ultimate Alien crossover) Ben fights an unknown being who then causes a DNA rupture in... More

Chapter 1: An Unknown Being and A Wave of Unstable DNA Rupture.
Chapter 2: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 1
Chapter 3: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 2
Chapter 4: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 final part
Chapter 6: Omnitrix Training
Chapter 7: Combat Training
Chapter 8: Azmuth's Message-Enemies in High Places
Chapter 9: Preparing for Battle- A Chaotic Event
Chapter 10: Ben vs Vulkanus
Chapter 11: Joy & Fear comes to royal woods
Chapter 12: Enter the Circus of Madness
Chapter 13: Bring down the Curtain
Chapter 14: A New place to Stay, Sid's Gauntlet.
Chapter 15: Possessed by the Machine
Chapter 16: Ghosts & Machinery
Chapter 17: Techadon Sid on a rampage, A ghost appears
Chapter 18: Two Monsters fight, A shocking conclusion
Chapter 19: Shocking News, Reveal & A familiar Enemy
Chapter 20: Dial A for Animo Pt 1
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Dial A for Animo Pt 2

Chapter 5: The Mysterious Alien, Lisa's plan: Project Omni-force

2.4K 27 22
By omegacrow-nexus

Within the barrier covered loud house, the loud siblings were interacting with their friends for a while as Lisa was with her room, working on her project while involving the information and DNA analysis she acquired from Ben's Ultimatrix.

Lisa: Absolutely astonishing... Very soon, I'll be able to construct my latest projects with this alien data within a few minutes, just gotta stabilize the compounds while cracking the codes to the controls of the Ultimatrix's alien data functions.

As Lisa was working on her super computer, Ben came in.

Ben: Need some help Lisa?

Lisa: Oh greetings Ben Tennyson, I appreciate the offer but I've got this under control-

Voice: Access Denied.

Lisa: Dang it. I was able to upload your Ultimatrix Data to my super computer but apparently more advanced secure modes are getting in the way to of my projects.

Ben: Looks like you need some extra brain power.

Ben activated his Ultimatrix, turns the dial and slams down on the faceplate, being engulfed in a bright green light as Lisa shields her eyes.

Lisa: Gah!

The light fades as Lisa turns to see Ben gone.

Lisa: Ben? Ben Tennyson?

???: Right here!

Lisa: Gah!

Lisa turns to see Ben now as Grey Matter on her left shoulder. Lisa's eyes widened in shock at the small alien.

Grey Matter: Surprise.

Lisa: Sweet mother of science, incredible... What extra terrestrial life form is this?

Grey Matter: Well my scientific little friend, what you see before you is a Galvan or who I like to call Grey Matter. Though I'm small, I'm absolutely intelligent beyond human limitations.

Lisa: Normally I don't express excited emotions but... EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Grey Matter: Ouch, careful I'm right here!

Lisa: My apologies, I would love for you to assist me on completing the project.

Grey Matter: Sure, it'll be easy with our brain power combined. Allow me...

Grey Matter hops off lisa's shoulder to the supercomputer as he begins typing in the codes until...

Voice: Access Granted. Data functions unlocked.

Grey Matter: And done.

Lisa: Whoa... remarkable.

Grey Matter: No problem. Besides Brainstorm, grey matter's got all the intelligence. Besides, A galvan named Azmuth was the one who created the Omnitrix.

Lisa: Intriguing... Do tell while we're continuing the project.

Grey Matter: It's a long story...

******

Meanwhile, Lincoln, Ronnie anne, Clyde and Sid Chang were playing video games in lincoln's room as Ronnie anne came out on top with the high score for the 7th time.

Ronnie anne: Ha! I Beat ya all.

Lincoln: Dang it!

Clyde: Aww man!

Sid Chang: That's the 7th try!

Ronnie anne: What can I say? I have skills.

Clyde: Ok games aside, I still can't believe that the Ben 10 is here at your house!

Ronnie anne: I gotta admit that his alien watch is kinda cool there.

Sid Chang: I love his aliens, especially the speed type, elemental types and flight types!

Lincoln: Yeah, hopefully whatever lisa's planning to do will allow us to help Ben take down this mysterious alien who's responsible for mutating the entire town and get everything back to normal.

Clyde: Yeah, I don't want my dads to be alien monsters forever.

Ronnie anne: Same with me on my family.

Sid Chang: Mine too.

******

Downstairs, Luna and Sam were sitting on the couch, tuning their guitars while tabby was listening to music on her music. Lynn and francisco were doing pushups while Polly was skating around the room. Luan, Giggles, Maggie, Renee, Darcy, Benny and Carol were in the kitchen.

Lynn: 45... 46... 47... 48... 49... 50...

Francisco: 51... 52... 53... 54... 55...

Luan walks in from the kitchen with a frown as she sighs, Luna noticed and turns to her.

Luna: Why the sad face lu?

Luan: Sigh... I'm worried about Maggie, she hasn't said a word ever since Ben snapped at her.

Luna: Well dude, I'm really sorry about mags but she kinda had it coming dude.

Luan: What?

Lynn: (stops doing pushups) Yeah, she has to groan and moan about how the world is so empty and it makes her life miserable and blah blah blah. Plus, where does she get off talking down to Ben like that?

Luan: Look, she was upset-

Luna: Dude we're all upset about what's going on here but what Maggie said was way harsh dude and Ben is doing his best to fix what happened, he's already stressed out as it is & I don't really blame the dude for snapping at mags like that. The dude's cousin & best friend were messed up by some dark alien that caused this chaos.

Lynn: Yeah, plus Ben said that his own grandfather, an intergalactic plumber was taken down and put out of commission, fighting for his life in some healing pod or something.

Polly: True and emo girl wants act like she's only the one who's suffering from this alien apocalypse on her oh so dark life, tch! What a whiner.

Luan: Ok, I get it. Sigh... I'll go cheer her up.

Luan went back to the kitchen.

******

Meanwhile upstairs in Lori and Leni's room, Lori was comforting Bobby while Leni and Becky were talking.

Lori: There there boo boo bear, we'll find a way to fix this mess & get the casagrandes back to normal.

Bobby: I hope so... I really do. But on the bright side, I didn't lose any of you guys, especially nie nie and you babe.

Lori: (smiles) Oh Bobby.

The two hugged.

Becky: Sigh... is this the worse or what?

Leni: Like, y-yeah. Most of our friends were t-turned into a-alien monsters and w-we can't even go to the mall.... sob...

Leni cries as Becky comforts her.

******

Meanwhile, the twins were doing their usual activities. Lola was working on her looks to keep her occupied from the fact that there's an alien apocalypse outside as she wished it was a horrible dream she needed to wake up from but sadly it wasn't. Lana was taking care of her pets while eating some chips, though with the alien apocalypse going on, Lana was being calm. True, the tomboy was scared but she wanted to be strong for her siblings and not give in to fear.

We cut to Lucy and lynn's room where we see Rocky playing a zombie shooting game on his phone while Lucy and Haiku were communicating with the spirits to help protect them from the apocalyptic events outside or find a solution to stop it but sadly their calls fell on deaf ears.

******

We cut to a large valley a bit far from royal woods as we see the mysterious cloaked alien figure as he was watching the alien DNA rupture Dome engulfed royal woods and was still growing.

???: Royal Woods has fallen... soon everyone on this earth will be exposed to the alien DNA rupture from Ben's Ultimatrix combined with my power... as all will give in to... Corruption.

As the lightning struck, He vanished.

******

We cut back to the loud house as we see Lisa and Grey Matter putting the finishing touches on the devices they were working on.

Lisa: And... Done. Success!

Grey Matter: Oh yeah, who are the geniuses? We are.

Grey Matter changed back to Ben.

Ben: I gotta admit that these devices are awesome. Wait til the others see this.

Lisa: Why wait, I'll assemble my siblings here immediately.

Ben: Alright.

Lisa walks away from Ben as she opens the door and yells out.

Lisa: ATTENTION SIBLINGS, OLDEST TO YOUNGEST! AN IMPORTANT FAMILY MEETING IS IN SESSION, GET YOUR KEISTERS IN HERE NOW!!!

Soon, loud footsteps were heard coming lisa's room.

Lisa: Ben, put the cloth over the devices.

Ben: Got it.

Ben grabs a large white cloth and places it over the devices to conceal them as the loud sisters and brother came in.

Lori: What's the emergency Lisa?

Lola: Are the aliens getting in here?!

Lisa: Nothing life threatening first eldest sibling. I assembled you all here with great news. Being assisted by Ben Tennyson himself, We were able to complete the project needed to overcome this threat terrorizing our city.

Lana: Really?!

Luna: Well don't leave us in the dark lis, show us dude!

Lisa: Gladly, Ben if you would?

Ben: With pleasure, you guys are gonna love this.

Ben grabs the large white cloth and removes it from lisa's lab table as the loud siblings eyes widened in shock and gasped in awe of the devices shown to them.

Lisa: I present to you siblings, your own custom made Omnitrix.

On lisa's lab table were 10 high tech, state of the art Omnitrixs in different color, shape, form and designs.

(Lori, Leni, Luna and Luan's omnitrix)

(Lynn, Lincoln and Lucy's Omnitrix)

(Lana, Lola and Lisa's Omnitrix)

Ben: (slight smirk) So... whatta you guys think...?

There was silence for a moment until Lincoln spoke.

Lincoln: This... is... FANTASTIC!!

Lisa: I appreciate the comment eldest brother but how about you try it on...

Lincoln steps forward, reaching out to the orange, black and silver omnitrix that was made for him. Soon, that omnitrix glowed orange as it jumped on lincoln's right wrist, attaching itself to him.

Lincoln: Gah! What the?!

Ben: Easy there Lincoln, I had the same reaction when the omnitrix jumped on my wrist when I was ten. It's okay.

Lincoln: (looks at the new omnitrix on his wrist) whoa... cool.

Lisa: Indeed... (reached for the light green omnitrix as it jumped on her wrist) Ben and I made these custom omnitrixs to respond to you and you siblings alone as I placed your DNA into them so that only you could use & control them.

Lincoln: You put our DNA in these omnitrixs? How?

Lisa: (smiles creepily and nervously) I may or may not have took a DNA sample from you all at a random time.

Lincoln rolls his eyes.

Soon, the loud sisters snapped out of their shocked state and squeals loudly in awe.

Leni: O M Gosh! Look at those watch thingies, they're totes amazing!

Luna: Radical dude!

Lynn: Love the designs!

Lisa: Try them on. But don't get reckless with them.

Each loud sister reached for the custom omnitrixs that was made for them as each watch jumped on their wrists, shocking them as the watch attached themselves to their wrists.

Lori: What the?!

Lucy: Gasp...

Lynn: Aah!

Lisa: Don't worry, they responded to your DNA as the omnitrixs have now attached themselves to you.

Lana: Oh ok. Gotta admit that my omnitrix looks cool.

Lola: Wow, custom diamond style. Thanks Lisa and Ben!

Ben: No problem, you guys wanted to help me out so we gotta get you prepared.

Lisa: Yep. Though bear in mind I only managed to limit the aliens in your omnitrixs to five each, for now.

Lynn: Only five aliens?

Lana: Thought we'd all have ten or more.

Lisa: I said it only holds five aliens for now...

Lynn and Lana: Ohhhh...

Ben: As of this day forward, you are now apart of Project: Team Omni-force?

Lori: Omni-force?

Ben: Thought I'd come up with the name for our team.

Leni: I like the name.

Luan: Me too, it brightens up the 'Omni-sphere' in here, hahahaha! Get it?

Everyone groaned.

Ben: Anyway, I'm gonna help you get the hang of using your omnitrix, then you'll be ready to take on some alien foes. So... are you on board?

The Loud Siblings look at their custom omnitrixs then at Ben.

Lincoln: I'm ready.

Lori: I'm Literally on board.

Leni: I'm totes in!

Luna: Let's do this brah!

Luan: I'm all in folks! Hahaha!

Lynn: Let's bust some alien heads!

Lucy: Sigh... I'm in.

Lana and Lola: We're in too!

Lisa: I shall also partake in this as well.

Ben smirks.

Ben: Good... It's Hero Time.

To be continued...

(Chapter 5 is finished! Please like and comment on the chapter as well as my sketches of the costum omnitrixs for the loud siblings. Next chapter, Ben teaches them how to use their new omnitrix. This is omegacrow fading to black...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You & I By JCGW

Fanfiction

18.6K 221 13
Luna plugged her guitar into the amp and strummed once then held her hand up high in the air with the guitar pick in hand. "Sam! Are you ready?!" Lun...
124K 906 108
Here's some loud house fanfic ideas I plan to make in the future or some I can give to others if they interested. (There will definitely be No loud h...
2.7K 55 23
After quitting her job, Luna and her son move back in with Luna's parents and sisters I don't own The Loud House or its characters After the previo...
231K 1.8K 85
(another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own...