WOAH, ITS LIKE IM IN A COMIC...

By anmarauder

| spiderman one shots | mini peter parker x readers More

THE FATSO SERIES
Fatso, the Alleged - Peter Parker

INTRODUCTION

287 11 0
By anmarauder

requests; open! / not at the moment! [ 11.24.19 ]

- when requesting please pm me privately! requests that are written in the comments or on my message board will not be accepted!

A/N; I decided to do peter parker one shots. Lol, I really need to stop making so many one shot books. But I am really, really excited about this one ahaha. I know, I know, don't make fun of me I am always really freaking excited about any one shot or book. Lol, leave me alone.

characters; just peter parker. May change in the future but for now only him.

the prompt list;

1. the prompt list is on the next part.

2. you can request anything on there or make up your own prompt and send it to me!

rules;

1. i have the right to decline any prompt/request i want too

2. please just be kind to me and all the other readers on here

3. when requesting you MUST fill out the ENTIRE request form or I will just ignore the request.

I hope you enjoy my One-Shots. Feedback is much appreciated.

~ anmarauder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
838K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
976K 60.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
474K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...