PET SYSTEM: BE THE FAMOUS PET...

By rosella0214

I'm a wandering soul... My origin or gender was unknown... I was contented while I roam aimlessly in the abys... More

STARTER
1.1 Jūn Rén
1.2 Jūn Rén
1.3 Jūn Rén
1.4 Jūn Rén
1.5 Jūn Rén
1.6 Jūn Rèn
1.7 Jūn Rèn
1.8 Jūn Rèn
1.9 Jūn Rèn
1.10 Jùn Rèn
1.11 Jùn Rèn
1.12 Jùn Rèn
1.13 Jùn Rèn
1.14 Jùn Rèn
1.15 Jùn Rèn
COMBINED PLOTS OF READERS
WHITE SPACE[1]
💌Author's Letter💌
HIDE AND SEEK
2.0 BÁIHU
2.1 BÁIHU
2.2 BÁIHU
2.3 BÁIHU
2.4 BÁIHU
1x1
2.5 BÁIHU
2.6 BAIHU
2.7 BÁIHU PART 1
2.7 BÁIHU PART 2
2.8 BÁIHU
2.9 BÁIHU
2.10 BÁIHU
2.11 BÁIHU
2.12 BÁIHU
2.13 BAIHU
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
ARC 3
3.0 LI YUMING
3.1 LI YUMING
3.2 LI YUMING
3.3 Li Yuming
3.4 Li Yuming
3.5 Li Yuming
3.6 Li Yuming
3.7 Li Yuming
3.8 Li Yuming
3.9 Li Yuming
3.10 Li Yuming
3.11 Li Yuming
3.12 Li Yuming
3.13 Li Yuming

2.14

4.3K 198 68
By rosella0214

AN: Warning! This is an NSFW chapter with no correlation to the plot of the ARC 2. You can pass this chapter for discretion :D

Bao was staring quietly at the Dire Wolves, they were all stealthy and hunting quietly in the bamboo forest. Bao underestimated these dogs, they could hunt and kill efficiently. He was able to hit and injure a couple of dire wolves but it was not enough to kill them. When the Dire Wolves went back to the camp, Bao jumped down the bamboo and walked towards the camp. He won't mingle with those people and just go back first to rest.

"Bao! You're back,"- Lu and Mao came towards him and greeted him. Bao looks at them in bewilderment.

"Why are you both here?"- Bao asked in confusion. Lu nudged at Mao who step forward not before sending an annoyed look to Lu.

"What?"- Bao asked confused, Mao coughed once before looking up to him,

"I'm sorry"

"Oh,"- Bao appears bored and unbothered.

""Oh"?! WHAT OH?! YOU WERE SAD AND ACCUSED ME EARLIER ABOUT WHY I'M DISSATISFIED AND ANGRY AT YOU! NOW I'M APOLOGIZING, YOU LOOK BORED AND DO NOT CARE?! HMPH!"- Mao punched Bao's stomach in anger.

"Ouch!"- Bao clutched his stomach as he curled up and barely stood.

"M-Mao- y-you h-hate me d-don't you?"- Bao asked as he looked back to Mao's pissed-off face with a troubled look.

"Mao! I thought you wanted to apologize! Why did you punch Bao?"- Lu asked annoyed as he helped Bao stand up straight.

"If it wasn't because of him! I wouldn't apologize at all!"- Mao shouted indignantly.

"You-"

*sniffles*

Mao and Lu turned around and saw Bao weeping like a little kid that got scolded. He had his head bowed down and his wide shoulders were hunched and trembling, his right hand was still holding his painful stomach while the other was wiping away the tears on his eyes.

"Y-You"- Mao was stupefied once again while Lu walked closer to Bao and asked him what's wrong. That is what the Heirs saw and witnessed as they rushed towards the three, Baihu in particular is very annoyed and angry at the two related jaguars.

"Bao,"- Baihu slapped Lu's hands around Bao and replaced him. He pulled Bao's chin up and look into those teary eyes of the caracal.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"- Baihu asked him. Bao wiped his tears and snot messily and cried harder, not willing to speak.

"Bao,"- Ying went towards them and crouched on the opposite side, patting Bao's head to comfort him.

"Be good, What happened?"- Ying asked him in a coaxing way. Bao sniffled and looked at Ying.

"M-Mao punched me hard! Wuwuwu! Father! Mao hates me!"- Bao cried harder and dived into his arms. Ying patted his head while sending glares at Mao.

Baihu stood up and was about to reprimand and punch away Mao, something exploded that made them stiff. 

Bao was just playing around and wanted to make fun of Mao, what he didn't know was he would get his retribution soon for his mischief.

As if he was shocked by lightning, Bao's body became stiff his eyes widened and his pupils shrunk, an unexplainable heat surged up from the pit of his stomach to every limb of his body.

"...." everyone stopped and stiffly turned their heads in one direction.

"B-Bao... Y-You-" Ying was the first one to react and tried to move away from him but Bao clutched into his clothes tightly.

"Y-ing... I-Its so hot..."- Bao's temperament changed drastically as he peered up to face Ying with an upturned and reddened face. A young and brash tall young man- act cute and coquettish now?!!!!

"Y-Youre in heat!"- Ying covered his nose with his free hand as he supported Bao's weight. Bao was panting hard and trembling in his place.

"W-We have to go!"- Lu and Mao escaped fast while Shuu, Baihu, and Ying stayed to help Bao towards Ying's tent.

"Y-Your pheromones... Why is it... like this?"- Shuu can't help but shudder and a blush crept on his face.

"Pher-mones? *sighs* "- Bao vaguely heard Shuu's words from his muddled brain and spoke the words that didn't make sense to him.

After they went inside, Ying told the other Golden Lion Warriors and felines to not barge inside his tent for three days. When he came back inside the tent, the strong scent of pheromones hit his senses and made him stiffen, and the sight in front of him made his eyes widen.

Bao was on Baihu's lap rubbing himself against the man, and Shuu, wriggling uncomfortably on the side with a red face.

"W-What- Baihu move away from him and go back, you too Shuu"- Ying went to Shuu's wriggling form and scrunched up his brows when he smelled Shuu's scent.

'Shuu's in heat? H-How come? Didn't he already... Could it be... because of Bao?'- Ying held Shuu's wrist and became shocked silly when Shuu suddenly had a surge of strength and toppled him down the carpeted floor!

"Y-You-"- Ying's mind blanked out and was shocked!

"Y-Ying... I-I'm also in heat... p-please help me... I want you~ *pants*"- With his forehead with beads of sweat and his bangs sticking to his skin, Shuu's face appears to glow from the lamp's light, adding up to his charms.

"S-Shuu don't-"

"Please take me, Ying! I like you so much! I love you!"- Shuu confessed as he looked at Ying with pitiful and watery eyes. Ying was dumbfounded... This person he always looks after like a little brother... a family, and yet now this person is confessing to him, What will he do?

Baihu was in a state of no return. Bao's large frame seemed to look small and slender as Bao's fingers wrapped around his waist and stared at him with a lustful gaze.

"Baihu... It's so hot, my body feels uncomfortable, what's happening?~"- Bao's words were slurred and appeared to be lazy yet when it was transmitted to Baihu's ears- IT WAS ALLURING AND ENCHANTING!

Baihu wrapped his arms around the other's slender waist and leaned forward to smell the scent that came stronger from the junction of his neck, sniffing a whiff of a sweet and refreshing scent from his Bao. Lost in thought, Baihu didn't notice what Bao was doing until he heard the man's voice.

"So big~"- Baihu paused and looked down, only to find Bao's hand was at the opening of his lower garment. He can also vaguely see his erection from the illumination of the lamp- he's hard.

"Baihu~ it's big, somehow... My body wants it so bad... I want it~"- Bao's eyes with fogged and lust-filled eyes stared deeply and coquettishly towards Baihu's eyes, his body already doing some actions, not waiting for Baihu's answer.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

R/N: SURPRISE!  What a delightful way to end a chapter! ^u^)

So~ Bao contracted his heat, Shuu was affected and had his heat too! and inside Ying's Tent, two males in heat were preying on the two strongest heirs of the feline clan! Will they succeed and bring them into Temptation? or be subdued and be given some female felines to ease their heat and have intercourse? HMMMMMM~

I decided! I'll extend the Second Arc! Applause! 

If you ask me how long? -NO COMMENT!

If you ask me why? - NO COMMENT!

If you want to know the next arc? - NO COMMENT!

Just sit tight and wait patiently for author so that you could all enjoy the Second Arc with great ease and satisfaction...(I hope) ;D

SEE YOU ALL SOOOON!!!!! ^U^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 24K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
1.4M 63.2K 166
Ian : let's start our missions system coco : [yes host] after they start doing missions ??? : Why do you need to work hard. I am here for working in...
13 0 5
All reincarnations have a role to play. Be it Villains or Heroes. Yet every reincarnation is assisted by a system that feeds them information. But w...
16.6K 708 17
*System*- welcome host I am your steal the -spotlight system- what am I ? why is it so bright here? *host is currently dead, this is your space room*...