The Price We Paid

By CatalyticMisery

Dagomar and his sister are living in Switzerland after WWIII. Dagomar finds what life is like for the people... More

Quote
Prolog: Switzerland, 2073
Kapitel einer: Schule
Kapitel drei: Wunder

Kapitel zwei: Spritze

10 0 0
By CatalyticMisery

I had to get Marie home quickly, though because her doctor's appointment was today, she needed to get her blood drawn to ensure that, even with all the safety precautions she didn't get radiation poisoning. When we got home I brushed my Radiometer against its host, mine was reading a little high so I went to take a shower, while my sister brushed her Radiometer against its host and went and made some cereal. After I finished showering came down the stairs and took Marie to her appointment, our parents were to meet us there. It was a normal thing and she wasn't even nervous, she called it a mosquito bite. After Marie got her shot we went home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 15 8
The Island nation of Thyseria, home of the Amazons and the home to the most technologically advanced nation on the planet opens itself to the outsid...
7 0 1
Shawn forms a new racing crew and has one goal in mind. Revenge on Max for winning the grand prix 3 years ago. Taking his race track from him. With n...
102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...
22 0 1
Die K-Pop Boygroup Ateez wird vom Südkoreanischem Staat zu einer Art TV Show eingeladen. Was erst noch als harmlos erscheint, entpuppt sich später al...