The Adventure Kids get Frozen...

By AdventureGirl5

The Adventure Kids are back in Arendelle to celebrate Anna's birthday. But when Elsa catches a cold, things s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

552 7 21
By AdventureGirl5

Kali, Teeders and David couldn't hold the doors back any longer, and the doors bursted open as a whole swarm of tiny snowmen flooded out into the courtyard. 

The snowmen continued creating a huge mess while the gang was hopeless to stop them. 

"I got em! I got em!" Sven chased a few snowmen, before ramming into a block of ice and got his tongue stuck to it. "I don't got em"

"BACK! BACK YOU SAVAGES!" Cynthia warned the tiny snowmen while poking a broom at them, but soon had to fall back with the others and ended up throwing the broom in the swarm of monstrous snowmen. 

"What do we do?!" Ann panicked, before she turned back to see her twin brother overthrown by a horde of tiny snowmen and knocked to the ground, tickling him. 

"BROCK!" She cried out. 

"No! Save yourselves!" Brock told them, before they couldn't see him under the pile of snowmen anymore. 

"They're too many of them!" David cried, now running away from the swarm of tiny snowmen. 

"They're unstoppable!" Cynthia added. 

The snowmen then got a hold of the cake and kept it out of the gang's reach, none of them could get it back even if they tried. 

"Oh no, THE CAKE!" Teeders and the others gasped. 

It was absolute chaos as the gang didn't know what else to do. Elsa and Anna would be coming back any minute for the party and the place was a mess. 

Kali couldn't take this anymore, and at the top of her lungs, she shouted. 

"ENOUGH!!!" 

Everyone suddenly froze and fell silent for the tomboy's sudden outburst, and strangely, the little snowmen all stopped in their tracks too. 

"Umm... Okay" Kali said awkwardly to seeing that, thinking for a second. 

The tomboy soon started testing out at directing the little snowmen to see if they'd follow her every command. Which surprisingly, they did. 

"Stay. Sit. Roll over. Heel" Kali gave the snowmen all these commands which they all followed perfectly. 

"Now drop the cake" Kali ordered. And just like that, the snowmen dropped the cake, much to the rest of the gang's shock. 

"Are you serious?" Cynthia couldn't believe this, while the rest of the gang mostly watched with gaping mouths.  

Kali then got an idea and gave the little snowmen a new command. The snowmen got straight to work and soon everything was cleaned up and perfect again. 

Everyone was now ready for the party. And just in time too, as Elsa and Anna were just starting to come back to the castle. 

"Places everyone!" Kali directed everyone. 

Elsa was sad, thinking that she had ruined Anna's birthday yet again. But Anna assured her sister didn't ruin anything and suggested they'd just get her to bed. 

Anna opened the gate, just as everyone in the courtyard froze, then all shouted out... 

"SURPRISE!!" 

"WOW!" Anna sounded amazed as she saw the gang with their special surprise party for her. 

Elsa's wow was more like a 'definitely wasn't expecting that' and sounded weaker as she had gotten worse from her cold. 

"We're making today a perfect day for you~" Everyone began singing Anna's birthday song, while the adventure kids picked her up and brought her over. 

Kali and Jacob came over to Elsa to check on her, seeing how terrible Elsa looked due to her cold. 

"So... how did it go?" Jacob asked Elsa, referring to her time spending with Anna. 

"Could've gone better..." Elsa admitted drearily. 

"And what about you guys?" She then asked Kali and Jacob about the adventure kids preparations for the party. 

Kali gave a smile to the ice queen. "You have no idea"

Elsa then suddenly sneezed again and more tiny snowmen appeared. The ice queen was very surprised. 

"I knew it!" Kali smirked. 

"So, what are these things exactly?" Jacob asked Elsa about these little mischievous trouble makers. 

"I don't know" Elsa replied, sounding a little stuffy. 

"Well they're gonna need a name" Jacob said. "They seem to appear only when you sneeze"

"Hmm..." Kali thought. "How about, 'Snowgies?'" the tomboy suggested. 

"That sounds perfect" Elsa smiled weakly through her cold. 

The three of them then watched everyone continue singing while Kristoff came to Anna with the cake, singing out with all his heart. 

"I love you, baby!" 

Anna felt touched upon hearing that, Kristoff however was just a tad bit embarrassed for just having shout that out in front of everyone. 

"Oh, this is it!" Kali said, remembering something before directing the snowgies. "Snowgies, cake" she commanded them, pointing over to where Sven was. 

The snowgies then took the cake over to Sven, who was preparing to cut it. 

"Good Snowgies" Kali smiled, treating the tiny little snowmen like dogs. 

"How did you...?" Elsa was about to ask Kali, completely baffled at how she could control those mischievous snowgies so well. 

"Oh, I trained them at the last minute" The tomboy gave this boastful like smirk. "Now they do whatever I ask"

Kali then snapped her fingers and a few snowgies came to her with a drink which the tomboy gladly took. Elsa still looked pretty surprised though that Kali could tame these trouble making varmints into well behaved dogs. 

Sven cut up the cake with his antlers and everyone got a piece of cake to eat. 

"Dig in everybody!" David said. 

"A prefect day!~" Elsa tried singing to her sister but sounded stuffy and weak, looking like she was about to collapse. 

"Okay, to bed with you" Anna told her sister. 

"Wait, wait!" Elsa said, bringing her sister over. "All that's left to do is for the queen to blow the birthday bugle horn"

"No, no, no, no!" Everyone panicked. 

But Elsa had already sneezed right as she blew into the giant bugle horn, and a giant snowball was launched out of it. Flying all the way towards the Southern Isles, where Hans just happened to be out in the stables shoveling manure for one of his punishments when the giant snowball crashed into him while the horses laughed at the unfortunate prince. A direct hit. 

"Guys, could you help me get Elsa to bed?" Anna asked the others. 

"Certainly" Teeders smiled. 

Anna and the girls then helped Elsa up to bed. 

"Lets all agree that this shall never happen again" Cynthia told the others, referring to all the chaos that happened today with the snowgies. 

"I just hope they don't cause any more trouble for us" Ann said. 

"But where are we going to keep them all?" Teeders asked, as the gang realized the place would be too crowed if they kept all the snowgies here in the castle. 

But Kali assured the others she knew just the perfect place where to send the snowgies. 

Anna soon tucked Elsa in and gave her some soup. 

"Best birthday present ever" Anna smiled. 

"Which one?" Elsa and the girls asked. 

"You letting me take care of you" Anna replied, wrapping a sweater around her sister. 

The adventure girls all smiled, feeling touched by this beautiful sister bond. 

"Happy birthday, Anna" Kali smiled to the red haired princess. 

Everyone smiled until Elsa then sneezed again and a few more snowgies appeared in the bed besides her.  

"Yeeaaah, you're gonna have to learn to control that" Cynthia told Elsa about her problem creating snowgies whenever she sneezed. 

The gang smiled, as this had been a pretty good birthday for Anna after all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...