H E Y C U R L S |Stozier|

By 1-800-Turning

Everything happened so fast for Stanley Uris, one minute he was just a nobody and then he was the boy who was... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
Q&A
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT -BONUS-
NEW STORY
NEW STORY
UPDATE
Question?¿

TWENTY FIVE

1.4K 48 13
By 1-800-Turning

———
ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

This couple, #Michie, is blowing up the internet. The couple has now been together for over four months and the fans are still at crossroads.

We have the #MichieStans going against the #StozierStans constantly.

It seems that the Stan and Richie lovers can't seem to let go of the nonexistent relationship.

The two stars have answered with "yes, we really are dating. It's not fake" anytime they were asked if their relationship was "real" or if they were "pretending."

Stan Uris, Instagram influencer, hasn't spoken out about this situation. Richie not the fans have seen him comment on the star's Instagram since he unfollowed Tozier a few months back.

Everyone here at Entertainment News hopes the couple the best of luck, and hoping to get some soft of statement by Uris.

Leave a comment and let us know what you think about this recent entertainment news update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 821 16
"The rain it pours, like my tears" -J.H.S This book is gonna deal with sensitive topics fair warning. It's senior year of high school and Hoseok is...
342K 9.4K 23
Richie Tozier has his whole life figured out. He has his gang, known as the losers club, he is the quarterback on the high schools football team and...
100K 1.5K 16
i do not own any of the harry potter series and the characters TRIGGER WARNING!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND CUTTNG!!!!
354K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...