Unavoidable future (Bleach x...

By Karadock56

No. I'm not shipping. More

Info/warning/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Srawberry and golden ligthning
Chapter 2: The substitute shinigami
Chapter 3: An endangered princess
Chapter 4: Not killed, but purified
Chapter 5: Tiger and parakeet
Chapter 6: Permission granted
Chapter 7: Cat got your tongue ?
Chapter 8: Mod Soul
Chapter 9: The right to live
Chapter 10: Something to protect
Chapter 11: washed away memories
Chapter 12: Personal matter
Chapter 13: Hater archer
Chapter 14: let's play a little
Chapter 15: Princess, and dragon
Chapter 16: Dragon down, here comes the crusader
Chapter 17: Menos Grande
Chapter 18: SMASH !!
Chapter 19: Two more foes
Chapter 20: The protected one
Chapter 21: Training ?
Chapter 22: Shattered Shaft
Chapter 23: Zangetsu !!
Chapter 24: Senkaimon
Chapter 25: Welcome to Rukongai
Chapter 26: The Marvelous Ganju !!
Chapter 27: Firework master
Chapter 28: Cannonball !
Chapter 29: Let's-a-go !
Chapter 30: The Seireitei
Chapter 31: Almost there... ?
Chapter 32: The moon and the monkey
Chapter 33: Such a loss...
Chapter 34: My turn...
Chapter 35: Y/n VS Kenpachi
Chapter 36: Breaking out...
Chapter 37: Stepping back
Chapter 38: Captain Kurotsuchi
Chapter 39: 3 strikes.
Chapter 40: Last day
Chapter 41: Execution
Chapter 43: Happy ending... ?
Chapter 44: Mastermind
Chapter 45: Game...
Chapter 46: ... Over.
Chapter 47: Starting anew
Chapter 48: New kid, old enemies, same problems.
Chapter 49: Arrancar
Chapter 50: First step to war
Chapter 51: Mine.
Chapter 52: Scout squad
Chapter 53: Follow the arrow
Chapter 54: From Undecimo to Sexto
Chapter 55: Jaggerjack
Chapter 56: Vizards
Chapter 57: Battle Instincts
Chapter 58: Nefarious plans
Chapter 59: Second wave, retaliation
Chapter 60: Hueco Mundo, NOT welcome...
Chapter 61: The great desert brothers
Chapter 62: Speedrunning
Chapter 63: Quatra Espada, segunda etapa
Chapter 64: Null
Chapter 65: Change of scene
Chapter 66: Subjugation
Chapter 67: 90th level
Chapter 68: End of Chrysalis
Chapter 69: Kill...
Chapter 70: Deicide
Final chapter: One last mission

Chapter 42: Nobody

2.7K 84 85
By Karadock56

 " ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

The sound of blood drops hitting the ground, soon followed by one of Byakuya's sleeves, cut off by Ichigo's attack.

Byakuya: What was that flash of light... ? Was that the ability of your zanpakutô... ? Ichigo Kurosaki !

Ichigo: Yeah. At the instant of the slash, it absorbs my spiritual energy, and releases highly concentrated spiritual energy at the tip of the blade. Magnifying the slash attack... And then flies forward. That is Zangetsu's special power.

Ichigo: I've never been able to do an aimed shot before. Until today, I didn't even know how I made this happen. Urahara once told me "The only thing I can teach you is preparation". I didn't know what he meant, until I trained with Zangetsu. The only person who could tell me about Zangetsu... Was Zangetsu himself.

Zangetsu: So... You're finally able to do it at will... Then it's time for me to tell you, Ichigo. Since knowing its name and not knowing its name makes a big difference in the resulting attack strength. Remember it well, ichigo. The name of that attack is...

Ichigo: Getsuga Tenshô !

"We'll say it once again, Byakuya Kuchiki. Fight us with your Bankai. We will definitely defeat you !"

Byakuya: ... "Charging toward the sky..." ? What an arrogant name... So be it. Since you so strongly desire my Bankai... Witness it with your eyes and remember it well...

'Huh... He... he let go of his sword... ?'

Byakuya: Don't worry. You won't regret it. Before you can do that, you will most certainly be rendered into dust in front of me. Bankai...

Byakuya: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi !

At this point, it wasn't even looking remotely like a blade anymore, but more like a constant stream of flower petals, attacking Ichigo all at once. And even though he managed to evade the first wave, him trying to counterattack was...

Byakuya: Naive...

A literal wall of petals completely engulfed and utterly dispelling his attack. Although it didn't stopped here, and went to surround Ichigo in all possible directions, before crashing down on him.

Byakuya: The strength of Senbonzakura lies in its ability to attack with its countless many blades from all directions. The strength of your zanpakutô is great, however... It is impossible to dodge Senbonzakura's attack, using such a slow technique...

"You were just too weak, Blah blah blah, You didn't Stand a chance to begin with, Yada yada... Although, may I say, we weren't expecting such a powerful and devastating attack, you took us off guard, with it, I'll give you that."

Through the smoke and dust, mixed with the remnants of his attack, there was a zone completely unscathed, under a dome of golden light. Under said dome, there was Ichigo, unscathed as well, and...

"Hogo Reiâmâ..."

(A/n: Minus the cape, and all golden.)

Byakuya: Is this... ?

"No, it certainly is not. This... This is the complete Shikai of my zanpakutô. What I was using until now was merely an incomplete version. I now have full control over my powers."

Ichigo: Thanks, Y/n. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably be minced meat by now. I thought I had it, but I guess not. It's only logical... By using only a Shikai, it's impossible to beat a Bankai. I totally underestimated him...

Byakuya: ... Be careful in your choice of words, brat. You sound as if you have attained Bankai.

"Oh, but that's EXACTLY what he was implying, Byakuya Kuchiki !"

Byakuya: What did you say... ?

Ichigo: You respond with a question ? I know you heard. You don't believe us, do you... ? So it doesn't matter if we say it a 2nd or 3rd time. If you refuse to believe our words... What about your own two eyes, BYAKUYA KUCHIKI ?!

Ichigo: Watch carefully, This... Is my Bankai !

Byakuya: 'Impossible... Only the strongest shinigami can use it. It is the ultimate technique of a zanpakutô. Even the four noble families, whose members are always exceptionally talented, have only a member capable of achieving Bankai every few generations. Those who achieve Bankai always have remarkable roles in the history of the Soul Society. That is the significance of Bankai.'

Byakuya: 'But... What about him ?! He became a shinigami by draining Rukia's power... Not only is he not a noble, he isn't even a real shinigami. Why then, does he speak of Bankai with such ease... And why... Does he emit such immense spiritual pressure ? The strength is almost at the level of...'

Ichigo: BAN... KAI !!!

Ichigo: Tensa Zangetsu !

Byakuya: What is... That thing ? That small object... Is... Your Bankai ?! Don't make me laugh. This little thing is just the normal sealed form of a zanpakutô. I see... With the execution, with the Bankai. It seems that you really enjoy stepping on our pride. Then I shall carve on your bodies, the penalty for violating our pride !!

Ichigo: Does that "pride" thing have anything to do with Rukia's execution ? If so, then we will step on it, just as you said. Since that's exactly, what I obtained Bankai for !

Byakuya: 'For an instant... he disappeared from my sight. I didn't even have time to react. How is this possible... ?' You... Why did you move your blade away from my neck ? Was it to show your confidence ? Arrogance... Is often the undoing of a would-be victor. I will say it once more... The thing that you are holding, is not a Bankai. It is not even a very small Bankai. It is impossible, for a mere drifter like you to achieve Bankai. You will regret not slicing my throat open when you had the chance. Miracles only happen once. Don't count on getting another, brat !!

Ichigo: ... Y/n...

"Next you'll say 'Please don't interfere, I have something to settle with that guy.' isn't it ?"

Ichigo: Exactly. That's what I was about to say.

"... You're no fun. Have at it."

Ichigo: Good. Now I can finally blew off some steam.

"Whatever..."

Ichigo: What's wrong ? Too fast for you ? You, I can go even faster if I want to.

Byakuya: Don't get too cocky, brat !

'What ? Its attacks sped up !!'

Byakuya: By using my hands to control it directly, I can increase the speed 3 fold ! There is nothing, that I can't catch ! I got you !!

Byakuya: I... Impossible... he deflected all of them... ?!

Ichigo: Earlier you said that miracles only happen once... So what would you call it this time ?

Byakuya: I see... You take all of the power of Bankai, and compress it into a small, condensed form. Then you use that power to perform hyper speed combat. That is the power, of your Bankai. Very well then... This powers of yours, I SHALL ERADICATE IT !!

Byakuya: Watch closely, Ichigo Kurosaki ! This is it. The form that forgoes all defenses, and concentrates solely on the total annihilation of the enemy. This is Senbonzakura's true form.

Byakuya: SENKEI ! SENBONZAKURA KAGEYOSHI !

Byakuya: Do not worry. These thousand swords, will not strike you all together. I swore that, this "Senkei"... Would only be shown to the ones I wished to slay personally. You are the second person, to ever see this.

Ichigo: Thanks for the compliment.

Byakuya: Let us begin, ICHIGO KUROSAKI !

I am conflicted. In term of brute strength, Ichigo should be somewhat above of Byakuya... But for some reason, something's bugging me out about this fight... Call it foreboding, but I feel like I'll have to jump in soon...

Ichigo: 'So fast ! After he did that "Senkei" thing, his speed just kept getting faster and faster ! But it's not a problem yet... I can go faster too...'

Byakuya: What's wrong ? Your movements have become sluggish, Ichigo Kurosaki.

Ichigo: Really ? From my point of view, your sword is still so slow, like it's not moving at all...

Byakuya: ... Way of destruction n°4... Byakurai !

Ichigo: Urg...

Byakuya: You are at your limit, Ichigo Kurosaki.

Ichigo: Say... What... ? 'My body ! It can't move... ?!'

Byakuya: Did you think that my speed increased after Senkei ? That is not so. Senkei unites the scattered blades into complete swords. Its purpose it to increase the killing power of my attacks. It does not, however, affect my speed.

Ichigo: You mean... I'm the one who got... Slower ?

Byakuya: You did well coming this far... You defeated soldiers and officers, And even sustained Sen 's attack, with a little help, though. But you must feel it by now. No matter how hard you push... Your flesh and bone won't respond. This is, the end of the line, for you. It's over, Ichigo Kurosaki.

Ichigo: 'Move ! Hurry up and move ! Move !move ! Move ! MOVE !!! I came here... To win !! it's meaningless to just survive and meaningless to just fight !! if I don't win... Nothing will change !! I have to win !! I... Want to win !!'

'Ichigo': Idiot... I told you... if you die, I will suffer, too...

Byakuya: How's this possible... ? Who are you... ?

'Ichigo': Who am I... ? Haha...

'Ichigo': I'M NOBODY !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 242 18
โ€ขAkuma no ko ๆ‚ช้ญ”ใฎๅญ : A child of evil โ€ข this world is cruel and yet I still love you even if I sacrifice everything Ill still protect you even if I'm...
63.7K 1.6K 28
"No, I won't do Stone Ocean" And Karadock lied as naturally as he breathed
107K 2.2K 24
The title says it all I don't own anything but the story line. I don't own my hero
25.1K 887 39
You, are already read.