Only You- Reason of my happin...

By tangbali

This story is about two beautiful souls who are one but not together...Who love each other but were not able... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12

Teaser

1.3K 72 9
By tangbali

She just can't tell what she is feeling right now...the man she has been in love with once, with her whole heart is standing just few steps away.

Or the man whom she hate now is just here infront of her.
Khushi was in big delima..she want to shout at him plus she wants to hug him tightly and tell him that how much she missed him...

On the other side Arnav was busy in making that boys pay for their mistakes, a grave mistake by hurting her one & only sister. After sometime the bouncer came and took the boys aways from the deadly clutches of angry ASR.

Before leaving the pub...Arnav throw the bundles of money towards the manager and left, without being aware that someone was staring at him with anger and followed him outside.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
949K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...