LOVE SHOTS

By arya_writes21

shots on shivika 1] I Can't (4 shots) - completed βœ” 2] Ruined (2 shots)- completed βœ” 3] Ruined (Bonus Shot... More

[ I CAN'T - 1]
[ I CAN'T - 2 ]
[ I CAN'T -3 ]
[ I CAN'T - 4 ]
[ RUINED - 1 ]
[ BONUS SHOT-RUINED]
[ DESTINY - 1 ]
[ DESTINY - 2 ]
[ DESTINY - 3 ]
[ DESTINY - 4]
[ FEELING OF ACQUISITION ]

[ RUINED - 2 ]

4.9K 387 117
By arya_writes21

TITLE : RUINED (2 shots)

DATE : 22nd November 2019

REQUESTED : Aishwaryamani_14

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

A/N

• Flashback in ITALICS

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

"Anikaaa" Shivaay whispered looking at the figure crossing the road while the doctor's words sunk in him. His Anika was pregnant , his baby , their baby. What the hell did he do! he left Anika when she needed him the most. How can he be soo insensitive. He is gonna be a father, the beautiful feeling was running him . The warmth he felt while looking at the lady crossing the road , his Anika was immense. He couldn't fathom his feelings in his, the joy, love and protectiveness enfolded 10 times than before.

"Anikaa" he yelled sitting in his car silly man doesn't even know he can not be heard with glass shields surrounding him. His Anika was in front of him and still couldn't do anything , he just wants to embrace her in his warmth and feel her. The horns started blowing making him know the green signal was activated from long. "Shit" he cursed igniting the car.

"Where did she go?" he mumbled strolling in the streets of Darjeeling where she was seen going. He was running from one end to another asking people if they have seen her with their couple photo. "I will not let you go this time Anika. You are mine" he determined told time to time running.

Finally he saw the back side of a figure which resembled Anika's standing near the church just looking at it. He took long strides to reach the figure , he wasn't sure if it was Anika but his heart beat which increased extremely with a mere glance and the presence made him confident.

"Anika?" he called out placing his hand on her . He wasn't wrong it was indeed Anika who turned looking at him. She was dressed up in her Black simple kurti and white loose pants looking elegant with her grown baby bump. She is the same but lost some weight. Shivaay standing in front of her was in tears looking at the baby bump and a swollen Anika. The chirpy and bubbly one long gone.

"Shivaayyy" she whispered looking at him with blurred vision and thud! she fainted, making his breath uneven. "Anika? anika? what happened to you?" he patted holding her head close to his heart and a hand caressing her baby bump." Anika dont scare me please! i got you after months please. get up Anika! babyy?" he chocked at last with his tears spilling. "Is baby fine Anika? please tell na! wake up Anika. Dont do this to me" he defeated told in a loud voice.

Clearing his face , he picked her up in his arms and rushed to his car still mumbling "wake up" again and again. "Dr.Jennifer , Anika went unconscious suddenly." he told while driving his car in the Bluetooth. "Oh god! it can be dangerous for both mother and the baby Mr.Oberoi. Reach the near by hospital and contact me. I will require to explain Anika's condition." the doctor told Shivaay who was panicking minute by minute.

"Mr.Oberoi!" the doctor who treating Anika came out making shivaay jump from his place. "Doctor? is my wife fine? she is okay right? and my baby? when can I take them?" he asked impatiently. "Mr.Oberoi , relax your wife and baby both all are fine. Its just she is very week. Please take the maximum care of her as she entering the last trimester. You need be more careful with her and the baby. As i spoke to her gynecologist your wife's pregenany has a bit of complication now it can be even worse. Seeing her I can tell she has chosen her baby" she told worsening Shivaay situation. "Doctor anything can be done? can she abo?" he wasn't able to complete his sentence . he chocked with the word. "No Mr.Oberoi! it can not be done now. The best way is to wait for the baby.

"Why Anika? why? you could have some how informed me about our baby , I would have never left you. You know about me, I'm tadibaaz , mad and an Idiot can't you just wait for some time. I would have eventually came up to you. " he cried caressing her hair and pecking her forehead time to time "If you didn't tell those words , this day we both would have lived a happy life together" he whispered with tears still spilling

_______________________________________

Shivaay entered all railed up , tired of this conference which took place on top of all these it has been a month he spoke to his own wife. He was hoping having a peaceful sleep and a talk with his wife , but may be his destiny was not in his favor. They have been fighting often these days, at times she becomes moody and chid at him, he would be busy in his work that he started neglecting her.

They both were in a tougher phase. Instead of calming and comforting each other , they always started their fights which will last for weeks. This time it was a month , he was almost fed up from his married life but still he loved her no matter what.

These months she has been angry on him because of Rithika , his childhood friend and collegue. They both were school and college buddies and they would behave as teenagers sometime making Anika fume. Rithika was being touchy towards shivaay and he knew they both had the same friendship for years , both were touchy to much displeasure of Anika.

The way he would talk with her and Rithika being obvious about Shivaay's likes and dislikes corrected Anika most if the time which made nothing just Anika feel really very insecure.

At a point of time she couldn't bear and went directly bashing and accusing Rithiks for being close and seducing her husband. Rithika wasn't the one who was breaking their house, she was upset and angry on Anika of course for thinking soo cheap of her. But she made sure this never went to Shivaay but he came to know about it some how.

He felt disgusted on himself for Anika's thoughts, how the hell can she think of him like this? how can she insult the pure relation which he and Rithika shared. Couldn't she believe on her husband at least? and Rithika, how can Anika talk nonsense.

Much to his displeasure they both had a very ugly and bad argument which resulted both of them to use separate rooms and not talk to her for a month now. Anika started taunting Rithika when ever she saw her. Rithika never wanted Shivaay to know this .

"Wow! somebody is here after a pleasurable night" Anika taunted coming into their room. "Anika stop! I dont have any energy and time to waste in talking to you , I'm already tired" he told closing his eyed sitting on the couch. "Tired of sleeping with her right!" he sarcastically told and Shivaay lost his temper now."Anikaaa" he shouted raising his hand but stopped in the middle.

"why did you stop? come on hit me, slap me. For that slut you would do this too. you must be enjoying your night with her and having sex." She spat her anger on him. "Anika what are you even talking?" he whispered defeated. "now i know. I am not that hot and beautiful like her that you will want me. Tell me one thing was it the same way while you do with me or more pleasurable? You are a man , you can do anything you want. You can sleep around with her, kiss anyone , have sex with them why! have a mistress too . " she told coldly.

"Stop there! thats enough" he shouted angrily. Unknown to him was her insecurities which were on peak today. She was already frustrated with her daily mother in law's taunt and on top of that she felt very inferior to him.

"Why you can't even hear your doings. Its you who is cheating on me. You are a disgusting, you are same as other men no difference. The same male dominance and ego. You must be enjoying with her and had a wonderfull night am I right!" she again shouted coming in front.

"How can you even think like that? I slep...slept with som..some one" he asked stammered not knowing from where she got these thoughts. But now its enough. "Oh come on Shivaay dont act! I know you slept with her" she told frustratingly.

"Enough! stop there. That's it. A relationship requires trust and belief which you do not have on me. Its better we get separated.Let's get divorced." he told fed up of her ugly accusations and their endless fights. She was shocked hearing it for a second. "At least others will be at peace" he mumbled to himself.

"Oh yes, how did I forget, I was being a hurdle in the affair you both had right!. Well yes, now I will not be a hurdle. Go ahead live your life freely and in peace with her. Lets divorce." she told and left the room making Shivaay slump on the floor and burst out crying.

_______________________________________

"Ahhh" Anika grunted as she gained consciousness alerting Shivaay. "Anika..anika? Are you fine?" He asked cupping her face and helping and soothing her. "Shivaaay? " she meekly whispered looking him in front of her after soo long. Before she thought it was her imagination seeing him front of her in Church. But he is here in real.

"Anika!!" He whispered as she was shocked to react. "Shivaay you here?" She asked still not believing her eyes. "What other option did you leave for me" he asked fake frowning, now his hands were on her baby bump. Sensing his hand on her bump realization dawned upon her. He came to know about her pregnancy, what might he think. Without having a second thought she blurted "shivaay I swear it's your baby!"

"Shut up Anika! What are you talking? I know it's my baby!" He shouted getting her thoughts. Seeing her lowering her head, he held her chin making her look at him. "You could have told me Anika? You could have waited for me!" He chocked with tears. "I did Shivaay.. I did try telling you but couldn't" she told while her tears started spilling.

"You could have directly come to me and slapped me telling you were pregnant and we are gonna have a baby! You know I'm an idiot right, you could kicked me , hit me or do something but why did you leave me?" He asked cupping her face.

"I don't want to be a burden on you Shivaay, already I hurted you way to much! Now I can not stand against your happiness. If you are happiness is me staying away from you, I will happily do it" she told chocking.

"Even if I die with out you?" He asked looking at her with a lot of emotions. "Shivaayyy" she shouted. "What Shivaay? How the hell can you think you are a burden on me? Indirectly you are telling my baby is a burden to me? You are mad!" He scolded her.

"Bhabi!!" Om and Rudra dashed inside the room startling Shivaay and Anika. Looking at their posture they were now embarrassed coming in with out prior notice. "Umm, bhabhi are you fine? You oka.." Om trailed off looking at Anika's baby bump and Rudra was looking at Anika as if she was an alien. "Bhabi, you are..." Om didnt have any words to tell, suddenly he felt short of words.

"Yes! Anika is pregnant and you are gonna be chachas soon" shivaay declared smiling brightly that glee in his eyes was very prominent. "Really Bhaiya? Om did you listen! I am gonna be chachu soon. Some one will be younger than me yaay!" Rudra jumped on Om in excitement. "Yes..yes" Om was speechless now , his answers were all in whispers.

"Shivaay! " Anika called fidgeting with her fingers after om and ru left to get the medicines. "Anika? You wanna tell anything ? " he asked sensing her hesitating to tell something. "Shivaay, if you are accepting me just because of the baby then dont! I deserve this Shivaay, but dont force yourself for this please. You dont worry about the baby , I will never stop you from meeting, it will be your baby. Even..even I will give the custody to you. But please dont force your self. I have hurted you a lot." She told looking down.

"One on your face and you will know! Forcing itseems" he told raising his hand. Taking a deep breath "listen Anika! I know we both messed it up. How much ever the mistake is yours its mine to. We should have sorted it by talking it out and being Frank but we didnt instead we blamed each other. We both are at fault Anika, I never tried to understand you and you couldn't cope up. It's okay! We will build everything up again. And this time what ever happens promise me you will immediately tell me and we will sort out. I can not live without you Anika, you dont what these 6 months was for me. Please" he cries joining their forehead together.

"I promise on my baby , I will never leave you" he whispered again pecking her forehead. "Not baby! Its babies" she whispered and he looked shocked. "What?" He shouted in jolt. "Its twins" she declared making Shivaay reach some where high!. Without second thought he hugged her tight "sorry! That you suffered so much because of me. Sorry that I left you when you needed me the most. Sorryy..so sorryyy" he cried in her arms terribly.

"Shivaay! It's okay, it's fine. Shhhhh dont cry. Somewhere even I am a reason." She wiped away the tears his face embraced. "I love you!" He told looking at her with millions of emotions. " I love you more" she whispered.Nurse came in and injected her sedatives which made her drowsy.
_______________________________________

"Where am I? " asked Anika herself, last time she was in the hospital and now some where. "Oberoi Mansion" Shivaay told coming in with her healthy salad and soup. "How did I come here?" She asked silly. "The plane dropped you here" he told sarcastically. "Obviously I brought you here!" He told as a matter of fact.

"You still didnt promise me!" He frowned cutely. "What? " she asked confused. "Promise Anika, you will never hide anything from me! Even if it's about mom you will tell me. What ever happens you will tell me immediately so that I can be alert and sort everything." He asked letting his little finger. "Promise " she told with tears looking at the protective Shivaay in front.

"Why didnt you tell me about your family Anika? About your dadi and other members haan?" He asked as they both layed down on bed. Anika's head on Shivaay's chest and his arms wrapped protectively around her. She looked shocked at him. "I know every thing Anika! Your dad told me." He added and she looked down. "Look at me Anika" he ordered and she faced him. "From now on you are never gonna visit Trivedi Mansion. Who ever wants can come and visit you here. Okay? " he sternly commanded.

"But shivaaay" she started. "No Anika, I can not take risk sending you there. Please understand" he told in a vulnerable tone making Anika hug him tightly.
_______________________________________

Shivaay was walking from one end to another like a pendulum with sweat all over his face. Om and Ru were trying to calm him down but nothing was working for this man.

Shivaay was kicked out of OT for scaring his wife more from then he is grumpily roaming here and there."how dare they? How dare? I wanted to be with my wife, how can they even kick me out. Idiots!" He murmured again and again.

"Mr.Oberoi" called Dr.Jennifer and all rushed up to her. " doctor how can you do that? I wanted to be with her" he was cut by her. "Congratulations it's a boy and girl" she told happily forgetting about Shivaay. "What?" He shouted. "Yes" jumped both Om and Ru hugging each other. "Thank you Bhaiyaa "

"Doctor who came first?" Pinky asked excitedly, over passing time she started liking Anika a lot and Pampered her like her own daughter. Shivaay actually threatened her to leave the house with Anika if she doesnt accept her. They again got married after 1 month of their return.
______________________________________

"Excuse me , she is my sister " one cute young boy of 7 with hazel blue eyes told looking at the tall figure and pulling his sister his side.
"Before becoming your sister she is my daughter man!" The tall man (aka) shivaay told pulling his daughter by his side.

"No she is my sister" the boy again argues pulling a cute 7 year old small girl dressed in her Jean and t-shirt with piggy tails. "No my daughter first" shivaay again told arguing and pulling his daughter from his own son.

Both were arguing in their own world forgetting that the girl sneaked to the sofa were her mom and her chachus were witnessing the scene with popcorn. "Mumma! How did you even handle these boys?" She asked placing her head on her mother's shoulder. "Aww!" Her mother pittied her daughter caressing her cheeks.

"Ishu, now only your mom's turn finished and she is sitting " Om told looking at his neice Isha's pouty face. "Dont worry love! They will come back to you both" commented Rudra.
"She is no one's love. Except ours" both the son and dad shouted stopping their fight!

"Ishaan my boy! You were fighting with dad right! " Rudra shivered hearing their shout. Whatever they might me doing but one word for their sister and mother can make them shout from anywhere.

"They are my girls. " told Ishaan grumpily hugging both his sister and mother side ways. "They are my girls " told Shivaay sitting in the other edge hugging them.

"We are both of yours" shouted the girls together in chorus
______________________________________________________________________________

THE END

T

hank you soo very much guys for commenting in the previous shot

@suveri
dharhugha Lamberghini2005 ghachu abhi18699 Music_It_Is Shraddhatu Anshijo jiya070 sanaliaqat95 kaliganatra chhayabarotd sonushaji1510 ishqbaaziiii RavneetKaur206 Shivikascnmsam Ashu1121 divyaLovesNMSC rachelevangelina Jankuul28 MrsMehta_writes Loparoy22 sidlove143 Andetheres elle1221l anjaliidaima Swathy1233
SaniyaBagkar DivyaPal742 himanshi_99 akansha777anu _viji_16 suhanapreet srishank parvathy_004 HaleemaThasneem

▪︎Thank you to the ones who voted !

▪︎Do comment:)

Arya🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 5K 25
cover @inoormansoor A sweet love story of husband-wife. Relations reality. The journey of a couple's unfaithful fate to faithful fate. "She was goi...
105K 12.7K 49
You know when I had saw her first time my breath had been stopped. I felt different that time. As her rounded black eyes caught with my blue eyes...
27.8K 2.6K 31
In a deal marriage two people ended up giving their dil to each other. To know more about their journey from their Deal to Dil just peep inside the s...
22.9K 1.3K 41
: Story based on only Shivika rebirth and others r chatactters of the story .How destiny reunite them after rebirth .#ShivikaRebirth journey full of...