SMPCUBE AU - BEWARE OF THE SI...

By TWlNTHING

smplive turning even more insane and braindead than they already are! More

INTRODUCTION

I. WAKE UP.

247 9 5
By TWlNTHING

Wake up.

The sound was blared through speakers in the white-lighted room. The only man woke up, his nose scrunched and his head pounding.

"Oh... Fuck... Ouch—" He muttered out, slowly getting up, trying not to get too dizzy. He had a look around the room, and then directed his gaze towards his clothes. A simple brown-grey jumpsuit. Some inscription was written on his chest. 'SCH1', he deciphered. Not too sure about what to do or where to go, he started looking for an exit. Six trapdoors were at his disposition. He started by opening the one on his right, leading him to another cubic room, only... The walls shined red. He carefully made his way inside, the trapdoor instantly closing behind him.

"What the?" He said, and those were the last words he ever uttered.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
aight smptwt what's good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 69
Eliana Rhee and her brother with a group of survivors travel in search of safety and a secure home. But even with each day discovering the deepest d...
20.8K 968 24
*๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’†* "๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ~" "๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• " "๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น...
117K 12.3K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
133K 28.5K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...