Nothing Without You | tk

By NimraSajjad

All the time, Kim Taehyung hated his life, hated being an omega and being treated like a puppet---controlled... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Knight
Chapter 2: Blue
Chapter 3: Hislerim
Chapter 4: Eavesdrop
Chapter 5: Halo
Chapter 6: Shimmer
Chapter 7: Prestige
Chapter 8: Starry
Chapter 9: Enthral
Chapter 10: Symphony
Chapter 11: Bubbly
Chapter 12: Pup
Chapter 13: Ravishing
Chapter 14: Twilight
Chapter 16: Lucifer
Chapter 17: Ponder
Chapter 18: Lifeline
Chapter 19: Octave
Chapter 20: Alter
Chapter 21: Engage
Chapter 22: Nerve
Chapter 23: Anomaly
Chapter 24: Periwinkle
Chapter 25: Brother
Chapter 26: Kryptonite
Chapter 27: Lavish
Chapter 28: Serenity
Chapter 29: Joy
Chapter 30: Epilogue
Thank You 《End》
New Book
Sequel

Chapter 15: Moonlight

46.9K 2.2K 2K
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung has a soft smile on his lips, his eyes watching softly the cars passing, the lights changing. They were now heading back as the night had now fallen. They had dinner after they had stayed for almost an hour on the cliff and this time, Taehyung tried a new dish but he still loves the japchae Jeongguk makes.

Jeongguk was relieved, his heart is at peace because Taehyung is next to him, he is with him. Jeongguk can feel Taehyung's emotions as well, their bond strengthening more and more. The alpha looks at Taehyung, a bunny plushie on his lap and he's looking outside, the light illuminating his skin.

Jeongguk smiles, sighs contented and focuses on driving, can't wait to reach home. He doesn't know what will happen next, they both will be alone and Jeongguk wants to kiss and hold Taehyung, closer to him---forever.

He wants to tell Taehyung everything he feels for him and he want to know if Taehyung feels for him too. Jeongguk has no problem confessing and telling Taehyung that he wants his as his mate---he just hopes Taehyung wants that too.

Jeongguk's not proud of himself, that Taehyung should and must feel the same too just because he'd need an alpha or shelter or whatever---Taehyung has all the right to reject him but Jeongguk doesn't want that, he wants Taehyung to be with him because there's no way he'd be in his senses if Taehyung won't be with him.

He can't imagine his life without Taehyung. He never denied this fact before and he's not denying it now.

Jeon Jeongguk is on love with Kim Taehyung and be knows what he's fallen deeply and madly in love with him.

And Taehyung---he just doesn't know how---how to tell Jeongguk that he's in love with him. He himself didn't know when it happened. He was the person who was sure that love doesn't exist in this cruel world yet here he is, fallen in love with an alpha---the rank he has hated all his life.

Taehyung had assured that he won't fall in love with Jeongguk, no matter how sweet or caring he becomes but it changed so soon and so fast that it had made him forget the bad that happened in his life and the ravenette became the reason Taehyung had started to believe good in world.

Even if the monsters of the past linger around him---in his head and in his dreams but he knows that Jeongguk will keep him safe in the warmth of his secure embrace.

Taehyung grabs the two plushies and the flower in his arms, securing them and Jeongguk chuckles softly. Taehyung's not looking at him, doesn't know why he can't seem to do so---an excitement and anticipation dances inside of him and he bites his lips. Jeongguk types the code and they walk in.

Taehyung pouts because it's going to be his first night without Hansol but he's not scared at all because his son is safe and secure in the embrace of another loving omega.

Taehyung places the plushies and bouquets on the table and doesn't if it was a good thing or a mistake that he turned around because he's met with Jeongguk's deep black eyes and the way he looks at him, now or always---makes Taehyung want the other to take over him completely.

Jeongguk is the first and only alpha that Taehyung has no problem submitting to because it won't be forced, it's what his omega does willingly and that's natural.

Atleast it's not like those alphas who would make Taehyung submit to them forcefully whenever he'd try to fight for himself.

They made Taehyung hate himself and his omega nature but Jeongguk---he makes him feel loved and respected and that he matters. Taehyung feels that he's important because Jeongguk makes him feel like he is, all the damn time.

Taehyung tries to look away from Jeongguk's eyes because he might just fall on his knees but there's something that doesn't let him look away, a glint or a glimmer---that strong emotion in Jeongguk's eyes that keep him captivated.

"T-Thank you, Jeongguk-ssi for today. I really---I really loved everything." Taehyung utters, gulps as Jeongguk steps forward.

"Jeongguk, call me Jeongguk." The alpha whispers as he stands way into Taehyung's vicinity.

"But---".

"Say it. Say my name." Jeongguk speaks before Taehyung can, his hand reaching to Taehyung's hair but barely touching. Taehyung breathes shakily, just this proximity makes him crazy.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung speaks, doesn't stutter at all and the alpha feels as if he is drunk in the melodious way Taehyung said his name. Jeongguk pushes Taehyung's behind his ear and Taehyung closes his.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers this time and Jeongguk can't believe that just the call of his name from Taehyung's lips can be his---dangerously affecting and addicting.

"Taehyung." The omega almost whines when Jeongguk whispers his name, leaning into the touch as Jeongguk is now cupping his face.

Taehyung craves for Jeongguk's affection, his touch and his warmth and he knows Jeongguk wouldn't hesitate to give him all of him. The omega's hand rests on Jeongguk's chest because he can't bare to stand away form him, Jeongguk steps closer, does what Taehyung wants him to do, what he himself wants to do.

Taehyung hides his face in Jeongguk's neck, clutching onto his coat as the alpha nuzzles his neck, hands on his back and pulling him closer. Taehyung whines as he feels the tingly sensation of Jeongguk's lips on his neck.

Jeongguk's hand moves lower, over Taehyung's hip and the omega gasps softly when Jeongguk kisses his neck. His hand rests on Jeongguk's nape, wanting more of whatever Jeongguk's doing.

"Alpha---". Taehyung whines and a sparkling rush passes through Jeongguk's body and he growls, his hold tightens on Taehyung.

"P-Please---". Taehyung was close to begging because tonight, he won't let any fear stop him from experiencing something ravishing and beautiful.

"Are you sure?" Jeongguk whispers as he continues kissing Taehyung's neck and now presses a soft kiss on his throat, makes the omega squirm in his embrace with a voiced moan.

Taehyung loves it that Jeongguk is being so careful, asking his permission before he does anything and even if he hadn't asked, Taehyung would have no problem because Jeongguk is allowed to do whatever he wants.

"Yes." Taehyung breathes out and the next moment, he's faced with Jeongguk, both looking directly into eachother's eyes and Taehyung closes his eyes when Jeongguk captures his lips on a forever beautiful kiss.

Taehyung kisses back, tries to match Jeongguk's pace but the other is so bold and firm in the way he kisses him, molds his lips perfectly with his, leaves them both breathless.

Taehyung gasps in the kiss when Jeongguk hooks his hands under his thighs and picks him up. The loves how easily he did it, how perfectly he fits in Jeongguk's arms. They don't stop kissing, can't stop kissing because it's impossible to be apart at this moment.

Jeongguk holds Taehyung in his arms, softly and carefully as if he'll break. Taehyung locks his legs around Jeongguk's waist, wanting to never be deprived of his touch, his kisses---Jeongguk.

The ravenette knows his house like the back of his hand, doesn't really need to look and definitely doesn't want to break the kiss---doesn't want to come down from the high.

Jeongguk reaches his room and this time, it's Taehyung who breaks the kiss because their lips are now hurting and it's too soon so Jeongguk kisses him again, closes the door behind him as he enters the room.

It's the first time that Taehyung's on Jeongguk's bed. The alpha lowers him slowly and discards his coat immediately because they are too dressed.

"Can I?" Jeongguk utters as he grabs Taehyung's sweater and the omega nods, takes a shaky breath. Jeongguk slowly takes off Taehyung's sweater.

The omega grabs Jeongguk's arm and pulls him lower, clutching onto his shirt and kisses him. smiles in the kiss, loves that Taehyung isn't being all shy.

Jeongguk's hand goes under Taehyung's shirt after he tugs it out of his pants and the omega shudders at the coldness yet the rush he feels is warm, throughout his body. Jeongguk breaks the kiss, moves away and slowly starts to unbutton Taehyung's shirt.

Jeongguk hears his rapid breathing, hears his own heart thudding against his chest. Taehyung's looking at him with his eyes hooded, a little of sweat making his red hair stick to his forehead and they haven't even done anything yet.

Taehyung feels something extraordinary when Jeongguk is done with his shirt and now he's looking at him, all over his smooth skin and the way he looks at him, leaves the omega breathless.

"So pretty." Jeongguk whispers as he runs his hand over Taehyung's smooth skin, waiting to be marked. The omega feels giddy at the praise.

"Jeongguk---". Taehyung whispers and damn, Jeongguk can never ever get tired of Taehyung calling his name so sensually.

"I'll take care of you baby." Jeongguk utters, placing soft kisses on Taehyung's stomach and going up to his chest and throat, the omega curling his hand in Jeongguk's hair.

Taehyung gulps as Jeongguk's hands go to his belt and he takes it off, then shoes and his pants and Taehyung, as much as he wants Jeongguk to hurry, loves the rush and excitement which the slow moments bring.

Jeongguk doesn't leave Taehyung's gaze when he's taking off his pants and boxers, his fingers softly making contact as he slides the fabric down and the ticklish sensation makes Taehyung bite his lips as he smiles.

Taehyung immediately closes his legs, turns them to side, doesn't know why he did it but the next moment, he feels a little firm touch on his knee and Jeongguk parts his legs, makes his gasp at the sudden action.

"You don't have to hide from me." Jeongguk softly says as he runs his hand on Taehyung's thigh and the omega nods, feels hot.

Now Jeongguk looks at Taehyung, his eyes trail over all his body, takes in his curves, his slim waist and plump ass, his skin so smooth to touch, softer than a petal, shines as if gold glitter. All in all, so damn beautiful.

The ravenette kicks off his own shoes in a hurry and Taehyung tugs at his shirt, wants it gone. Jeongguk does take off his shirt then and the omega's eyes fix in his toned and built body, eyes shining with excitement as he watches Jeongguk's chest, his abs and lower with a sultry look too.

Taehyung extends his arms, makes grabby hands for Jeongguk and the alpha wastes no time to do as Taehyung wants, he kisses him, desperately and passionately.

Their bare chests touch, skin on skin leaving them both breathless and wanting and craving for more and more.

"Tae, do---do you really want to? Are you okay with---me---".

"I do, I---I want only you." Taehyung cuts him, answers him before Jeongguk could say anything more. The smile Taehyung gets from Jeongguk warms his heart.

"I'll make you feel good." Jeongguk utters and kisses him once again.

I know. Taehyung knows damn well that Jeongguk will never hurt him.

Jeongguk takes off his pants and boxers, smirks at the way Taehyung looks at him or more at his---lower region. Taehyung raises his eyebrow when Jeongguk takes out a packet from his coat and he knows what it is, he's seen them alot back in Lotus.

"When did you get them?" Taehyung asks in amusement and Jeongguk tears the rapper.

"When you were busy adoring strawberries." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles, remembers when Jeongguk left for the store.

"So you knew we would end up like this huh?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk loves how he's talking so freely and without any hesitancy with him.

"Well, if not now then we could've used them in future, you know." Jeongguk shrugs Taehyung laughs. Jeongguk loves Taehyung's laugh. It's so so rear to hear it so he loves to cherish it.

Taehyung's hand rests on Jeongguk's jaw, fingers pressed softly there, his other one on Jeongguk's shoulder as the ravenette leans down after rolling the latex on his length.

They still for a moment, both of them just looking in to eachother's eyes, breathing heavily, lips almost touching and then Jeongguk slowly enters Taehyung, watches the omega's eyes shut close, his arm curling around his neck and he kisses him to distract him from the pain.

Jeongguk thinks he'll go out of his mind. He never, never felt this happy, calm and at peace before yet he still thinks he'll fucking pass out. He can't believe he has Taehyung with him, the one and only person he lost his heart to in just a few days. He can't believe he's finally---connected to the person he loves, in all the aspects.

Jeongguk moves when Taehyung nods, sighs as Taehyung's warmth surrounds him and loves the way Taehyung moans, whines with every thrust.

Jeongguk kisses Taehyung, deep and luscious, intertwines their hands as he takes both of them to cloud nine. Taehyung's toes curl, nails dig into Jeongguk's skin as immense pleasure seeps through his body.

He has never felt like this before. Everytime, it was painful, except just once but it was for a brief moment but right now, Jeongguk makes him feel so, so good that he cries.

He feels secure, safe, valued and loves as if for Jeongguk, no one is more important than Taehyung and it's true. No one is more important than Taehyung to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk hides his face in Taehyung's neck, bites and nibbles on the skin, creates prominent marks. Taehyung's whole body is on fire, he feels ecstatic---euphoric as if no pain exists in the world.

Jeongguk's thrusts turn erratic, both of them moaning in the quiet room and it's the melody of a beautiful music for them.

Taehyung breaks with a cry of Jeongguk's name, his whole body shudders as he comes, his nails scratch Jeongguk's skin and Jeongguk follows right after, a low growl erupts and then he moans, fills the condom and Taehyung shudders at the feeling.

They catch their breaths and when they look at eachother, their eyes are glowing the respective colors. Taehyung's eyes are blue, Jeongguk's eyes are red and together, they make a beautiful color---color of love.

"You okay?" Jeongguk asks as he pecks  Taehyung's lips, the omega still breathing heavily, he smiles.

"Perfect." Taehyung whispers and cups Jeongguk's face, the alpha smiles.

"Stay with me." Jeongguk says and his words hold so, so many meanings for Taehyung---of staying the night, staying in his life and for staying forever with him.

"I'd love to." Taehyung answers and this answers is and should be enough for both of them to know what they indirectly promised.

And they definitely want to keep it. They'll do anything to keep it because there's no way---they want to be away from eachother.

-------------------------

^shyeshgsjsgsjj  the way my heart was about to burst---I---❤❤💜💜🔥🔥

^exfuckingcuse me---youuu. I feel something while watching this...help💜❤

^poor gguk 😂❤💜

^gguk was about to risk it all tho
💜❤

^tae😂

^I love this.

^a babyyyy❤❤❤

^he's so damn beautiful ❤❤like howww

^facts

^don't fucking mess with ARMY. The world doesn't know what we are capable of when BTS is treated badly. We butcher the antis. We fucking made the 13 albums enter iTunes again and I'm laughing.❤❤🔥that's how much we love BTS. these rigged award shows can go fxxx themselves.

^a genius baby

^Iconic

^tae is THE dancer

--------------------------

^🔥

--------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.8K 20
Сүүлчийн чихэр, сүүлчийн янжуураа ганцхан чамтай хуваалцъя. Анхны өөрийгөө ганцхан чамд л зориулъя. Be my daddy, tonight! •Бичээчийн зөвшөөрөлгүйгээр...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
642K 15.6K 55
I own nothing in this fanfic exept the might use of Oc, no images are mine the storyline is most definatly not mine and Bleach is definatly not mine...
1.6M 103K 98
Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what, you eventually run into your soulmate. ...